Jimbo 2022: Balls To The Face

Neonmoon

These kids aren’t idiots.   And they have advisors / parents/ trainers / uncles / etc. helping them.  Take the bag and go to aggy as a freshmen.  Once there, you either have a clear path to the nfl or transfer in year 1 or 2 to someplace that has a legit NIL.   Get paid brotha.   Aggy is offering up front cash that bama and dawg can’t match.   

• Hook 'Em 4

4 minutes ago, cafe society said:

I'm not one of those who questions your loyalty, but I do wonder if you and Satya have an alarming bar bet.

No, I think he enjoys it, but that’s how some are wired. I’m just irate at the stunt the cheating fucks in CS pulled, and probably even more pissed that CFB as a whole is just letting it pass.  Believe me, I’d rather be enjoying it. 

1 minute ago, fattyflattie said:

No, I think he enjoys it, but that’s how some are wired. I’m just irate at the stunt the cheating fucks in CS pulled, and probably even more pissed that CFB as a whole is just letting it pass.  Believe me, I’d rather be enjoying it. 

A&M.  Always.  Gets.  Tripped.  Up.    Look at aggy DNA under a microscope and you'll see a banana peel or a loose shoe lace.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, cafe society said:

Ordinarily, I too would be skeptical of the NCAA's enforcement inclination and power.  But Jimbo - quite stupidly and hubris-fueled, IMO - basically dared Bama, UGA and anyone else to come at them. 

Bama and UGA can't do a thing.  They've been buying players too, just for less money and they weren't stupid enough to buy so many 5 stars in a single class to draw unwanted attention.  If aggy gets tripped up, it will be someone other than those two.  I still maintain it should be us with a contingent of private investigators. 

Edited by RabidM
  • Hook 'Em 4

42 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

All we need is for some national sports guy to start really doing some digging.  I bet it wouldn't take long.

All aggy needs is for a bunch of 17-18yr hyper competitive arrogant boys to be completely satisfied with getting less $ then several of their teammates, stay patient while working hard to earn their playing time, and to keep off social media and their mouths shut when they are feeling like they are being treated unfairly.  What could possibly go wrong? 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RabidM said:

Bama and UGA can't do a thing.  They've been buying players too, just for less money and they weren't stupid enough to buy so many 5 stars in a single class to draw unwanted attention.  If aggy gets tripped up, it will be someone other than those two.  I still maintain it should be us with a contingent of private investigators. 

Bama, FLA and other SEC not aggy have been stacking the court in Indianapolis for a decade.  I don't know about UGA, but my guess is College Station doesn't have a bunch of allies at HQ.

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, RabidM said:

They've been buying players too, just for less money and they weren't stupid enough to buy so many 5 stars in a single class to draw unwanted attention. 

I don’t know about that. UGa had something like 7-5* in a class they very blatantly purchased a few years ago. I was to say something like 15 of the 28 in that class stayed for this years NC.  Saw something of the sort on rant today when ags were claiming this will surely lead to a NC. 

• Fuck You 4

10 hours ago, quigley said:

And the Aggies may get one more.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/recruiting/story/_/id/33208055/five-star-prospect-lebbeus-overton-top-ranked-football-recruit-reclassifying-2022-class

Overton is from Georgia, a Sooner legacy, and the #1 DL in 2023. But he is reclassifying to 2022. OU was an early leader (with Riley as head coach), but A&M just got a pick for him. If he goes to A&M, he'll be their SIXTH DL that will play in a 3 point stance, with 5 of those guys in the top 100 nationally. Makes sense if guess.

from 247:

Regarding Texas A&M: “The relationship I have with the coaches and how beautiful the campus is.”

how beautiful the campus is

He'd only say that if he had a girl sitting on his face at the time.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

And they have been.  No blowback for dodging the bowl to avoid a loss. No blowback for blatantly purchasing a class. It’s coming. When you start seeing them get the calls in the SEC they usually don’t get, you’ll know Bama has some competition. Espn too early poll had them what, 4th, after and 8-4feit year.   

aggy has been standing up at the forward part of the Titanic for a couple of years now.....and we know how that ended. 

I love that Jimbo called out Saban and Kiffin. I love that he’s playing the tough guy role telling the sheep fuckers that “They know where I am and can come find me if they want to talk”. What a fucking joke.  We already know Jimbo is a cuck.  Saban is like a Mafia Don….he will end Jimbo.  Kiffin will make it his meaning of life to troll him and beat him.  

Aggie has blatantly said fuck you to the NCAA and all the rules.  I can’t wait for this type of press conference with Jimbo and the bag man

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, RabidM said:

Texas joined the conference and they collectively pissed their pants.  Still, they got what they wanted.  Let's see if they can hold onto it and keep the investors happy if things don't go as planned on the field.  I have little hope of them getting busted despite the egregious purchasing of players here. 

Addendum to Jimbo's contract:

"If we get busted for paying players under the table, it will not allow the investors to terminate my contract without full compensation....you made me do it."

2 hours ago, Hank_Hill said:

Exactly you limpdick twat, everyone knows A&M kicked our ass this cycle. They kicked everyones ass, not just this year but ALL TIME. There was literally nothing anyone could do about it or the Alabamas and the Georgias of the world fucking would have. There’s no use crying about it and discrediting our own class because of cheating that even Nick Fucking Saban couldn’t overcome. Your shit is tired.

So, aggy found a way to pull the sword out of the stone?  Very interesting.....if true.

11 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

You may not want to read CTJ’s comments on the ‘23 and ‘24 class, wrt aggy buying players.  They are just starting a win at any cost campaign. 

You may want to go back and read them yourself, dummy. This time try reading the whole things and comprehension. His outlook is based on a lot of things that aren’t a&m buying players. 

10 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Yeah.  The neg rep and hrrr drrr 8-4 4eva pretty much tells me all I need to know. 

You really don’t understand what even half of the big picture looks like, do you? 

• Hook 'Em 3

10 hours ago, dcar00 said:

All we need is for some national sports guy to start really doing some digging.  I bet it wouldn't take long.

I don’t think that’s possible these days without a whistle blower man. There isn’t a cash in drawer/fedex box/smoking gun. Hell they needed a pissed off whistleblower to get smu too. Everything else behind walls of legal shit a journalist can't subpoena his way into. The IRS is the best bet, don’t see that happening either. 

the best chance would be someone with the patience to FOA everything from Texags and see if those morons were stupid enough to put it in writing. That or drone footage magically appears of Jimbo hosting families at his ranch during covid and off-period times. 

In short I don’t think shit happens to them unless someone turns on them. Which is not out of the realm of possibility. 

• Hook 'Em 2

32 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

In short I don’t think shit happens to them unless someone turns on them. Which is not out of the realm of possibility. 

My money is on Perkins or Matthew's if he transfers out to LSU. Brian Kelly is a big enough a hole to encourage guys to talk to bring them down. 

NIL: money goes to position groups and stars. Guys earn positions, they get paid. Guys become stars, they get paid more. 

Booster bags: money goes to high rated recruits. If they become stars, they’re paid. If they get lost in the shuffle, they’re paid. If they get beaten out by a less heralded recruit, they get paid and the lesser know guy (that outperformed them) gets less. 

One system works better as a performance incentive than the other (especially with the portal). 

I don't understand why Jimbo feels the need to be so adamant/public about the situation when he knows the alumni are buying players.  Just play it like Saban and Georgia and don't talk about it.  I mean defending the integrity of the players because they are accused of NIL deals when instead they got bags is dumb.  

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, statsman said:

NIL: money goes to position groups and stars. Guys earn positions, they get paid. Guys become stars, they get paid more. 

Booster bags: money goes to high rated recruits. If they become stars, they’re paid. If they get lost in the shuffle, they’re paid. If they get beaten out by a less heralded recruit, they get paid and the lesser know guy (that outperformed them) gets less. 

One system works better as a performance incentive than the other (especially with the portal). 

You forgot the part where the Uncle/Trainer/Parent takes a big as fuck cut of the booster bag. So theoretically, depending on taxes, our system pays more too. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Sir Ulrich said:

My money is on Perkins or Matthew's if he transfers out to LSU. Brian Kelly is a big enough a hole to encourage guys to talk to bring them down. 

The parallels to the Ole Miss/Freeze take down are there with Perkins.

There is some bad blood between aggy and Perkins family right now.

30 minutes ago, deech said:

I don't understand why Jimbo feels the need to be so adamant/public about the situation when he knows the alumni are buying players.  Just play it like Saban and Georgia and don't talk about it.  I mean defending the integrity of the players because they are accused of NIL deals when instead they got bags is dumb.  

I think you’ve just defined what a “Player” and a “bitch” is

Ill let you figure out which is which

11 minutes ago, GabrielsHorn said:

Discussion is getting to national media. Someone on Rusillo’s podcast mentioned that Matthews got $400k+ to sign. 

That’s mind blowing. 

An lsu reporter mention something about 100k/year for him. That's probably where that member came from. But the last thing a&m needs right now is for these numbers to keep getting publicity.

36 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

An lsu reporter mention something about 100k/year for him. That's probably where that member came from. But the last thing a&m needs right now is for these numbers to keep getting publicity.

Think its 100 a year and 80 up front

36 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

Does it really matter?   They got away with cheating and nothing will happen to them as much as I wish something would.  

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I don’t think that’s possible these days without a whistle blower man. There isn’t a cash in drawer/fedex box/smoking gun. Hell they needed a pissed off whistleblower to get smu too. Everything else behind walls of legal shit a journalist can't subpoena his way into. The IRS is the best bet, don’t see that happening either. 

the best chance would be someone with the patience to FOA everything from Texags and see if those morons were stupid enough to put it in writing. That or drone footage magically appears of Jimbo hosting families at his ranch during covid and off-period times. 

I agree that someone needs to turn.  My point would be that it's easier if a journalist(if we have those anymore) is digging around the periphery with the people just outside the nucleus of the player.  sometimes it's one of the players "posse" that stops getting some of the juice that starts the ball rolling.

Then again, a journalist would have to care enough to do it and maybe it's not a big enough story.  The bigger problem I see is that 99% of the public doesn't know the difference between NIL(which can't be promised to a recruit legally) and bags of cash(which can be given to everyone) and that is what aggy/Jimbo is counting on.  It's a smart bet to be honest.

In theory all this doesn't matter if we have a coaching staff worth a shit.