Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

Hopefully, once he makes it to a college campus he will be under the tutelage of someone who can help him learn the QB position. I doubt he’s getting much help from his current situation in Louisiana.

Yup, definitely. He should probably do a bunch of camps as well. Where else is he going to learn and develop the skills necessary to be a successful QB?
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

50/50. I am looking forward to seeing highlights of him making throws his senior year. And I discount plays a qb makes with their feet.

And I do genuinely think if hs qb’s fall back on athleticism too much then it comes at the expense of learning to stand tall and make plays with their arms when under duress.

He has lots of film of him throwing on the run or under duress, and guess what?  He's really good at that, too.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

image.thumb.png.d083412fae70335a8b5f92cc63ca2b6b.png

This is in regards to Arch.

That throw at around 20 seconds where he put it on a line on the run is very encouraging. The concerns about his arm strength are way overblown. The slant he zipped in between two defenders was also very encouraging. 

All that being said, he’s clearly a 3 star. 
/aggy

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

That throw at around 20 seconds where he put it on a line on the run is very encouraging. The concerns about his arm strength are way overblown. The slant he zipped in between two defenders was also very encouraging. 

All that being said, he’s clearly a 3 star. 
/aggy

Someone who we should care about is questioning his arm strength or just the idiot cunts?

5 hours ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

No highlights from AM throwing the ball? That’s more interesting than him running the ball. If he falls back on running too often it will stunt the development of his arm talent

Plus, running the ball so much leads to weight loss which means his wingspan will be reduced.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4