Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

Haha what an awesome page this is. I was in a shitty Walmart in Temple/belton as I was driving to Austin due to being out of the house while she/we contemplate ending our engagement and I had a mind blip by saying Giles. High comment, well done. But next time I’ll say Bo Giles to cover all bases. Maybe akina too?

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

I'll take that bet. Bijan is going to go off this year. Baxter is going to be running behind an absolutely loaded offensive line and playing with Arch Manning in Sark's system. And the NIL potential is better in Austin than just about anywhere. 

Miami could get their shit together and have players cruising around South Beach in Lambos and Ferraris

2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

....same thing it always has? Not exactly shocking news here.

this. when you sign elite players, they are hounded by other programs until they sign. Better to have them here "committed" and taking visits than not in case we decide NOT to shit the bed this year.

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

It's been hinted at that some schools have guys pretty much signed in blood with whatever they're doing on the NIL front. Wonder what Texas is doing, if anything, to make these commits stick.

Plenty. These players are hedging bets, same way they are at other schools. If Texas blows asshole again this year, you can expect attrition. If Texas is good, they've locked guys up, same as other programs in the same way.

• Hook 'Em 5

9 hours ago, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

Haha what an awesome page this is. I was in a shitty Walmart in Temple/belton as I was driving to Austin due to being out of the house while she/we contemplate ending our engagement and I had a mind blip by saying Giles. High comment, well done. But next time I’ll say Bo Giles to cover all bases. Maybe akina too?

image.jpeg.d8ebc318ff57fe86e0647373d4fdc401.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

If you’re contemplating then end it or you’ll be paying her and her attorney a lot more to do the same thing in a few years.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Hank_Hill said:

Saw a comment on that one that was along the lines of “yea we’ll he’s playing against schools that can’t even afford helmets for all their players.” I laughed.

same school that Peyton and Eli played for.... I’ll take my chances!

• Like 1