Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

Some guys were comparing Cedric Baxter to Edwin Simmons pre injury on 24/7 because of his upright running style. This was an interesting response “It was two knee surgeries and well documented the doctors screwed up. You guys would never guess who the milf Edwin was seeing in NW Hills. What Texas coach lived in NW Hills?“ 

55 minutes ago, CastHorn said:

Some guys were comparing Cedric Baxter to Edwin Simmons pre injury on 24/7 because of his upright running style. This was an interesting response “It was two knee surgeries and well documented the doctors screwed up. You guys would never guess who the milf Edwin was seeing in NW Hills. What Texas coach lived in NW Hills?“ 

image.png.80e37ae916b4ccf5b71e57d3675ea1da.png

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, CastHorn said:

Does it rhyme with Knob Beltlick?

18 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

Watching Toviano play Lake Travis. Good sized kid, lean. They’ve been throwing away from his side. He’s been lined up in man coverage on an island so far. Caused a fumble at the goal line but Travis got it. 

• Hook 'Em 4

35 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

I honestly don't know. I went to elementary school in Victoria in the 70s but we lived in Edna. But when we were at my grandmothers house in El Campo, we would see MARVIN ZINDLER, EEEYYYEEEE WITNESS NEWS!

My grandfather told me he once had a memorable night sleeping between Edna and Alice.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

What Texas-leaning recruits can we expect to see at the Bama game…..?

Well, the point of having 90% of the class wrapped up already, most of the kids remaining really don't have a lean.

Of the uncommitted guys left on the Texas board

Akana, Toviano, Deal, Robinson, Hale, Reed, Hicks, Wilson. I would say that Texas leads for Akana, Toviano, Deal, and Hale. I think the coaches will look to bring in all those guys for the Bama game, pretty sure most already are.

• Hook 'Em 1

47 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Well, the point of having 90% of the class wrapped up already, most of the kids remaining really don't have a lean.

Of the uncommitted guys left on the Texas board

Akana, Toviano, Deal, Robinson, Hale, Reed, Hicks, Wilson. I would say that Texas leads for Akana, Toviano, Deal, and Hale. I think the coaches will look to bring in all those guys for the Bama game, pretty sure most already are.

And probably some guys committed elsewhere that we might try to flip. Shelby, Jayvon Thomas, Vasek, etc.

1 hour ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Watching the Westlake v Ridge Point last night, TJ Shanahan stood out as a flat out mauler. Wouldn't mind adding him to the pancake factory.

Broughton would tell you that DT was standing straight up lol

• Haha 1

This has to be a joke, right? 

50/50. I am looking forward to seeing highlights of him making throws his senior year. And I discount plays a qb makes with their feet.

And I do genuinely think if hs qb’s fall back on athleticism too much then it comes at the expense of learning to stand tall and make plays with their arms when under duress.