Texas Recruiting Notes 2023: Strippers, Monkeys, and 5-Stars

Machinator

2 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

I'll see if I can find a list....it might be a bit outdated as some visitors could have been added. 

Texas Longhorns: Early look at the massive recruiting weekend

Gerry Hamilton•09/04/22

Article written by:Gerry Hamilton

GHamilton_On3

(Chad Simmons/On3)

The Texas Longhorns football and basketball programs have massive recruiting weekends with Alabama coming to Austin.

The huge weekend of official and unofficial visitors includes a 5-star tight end, the top uncommitted receiver on the board, a 4-star EDGE prospect and two of the top guards in the 2023 cycle.

Inside Texas takes a closer look at the big time visitor weekend with an atmosphere that will be off the charts Saturday.

Football official visitors

Duce Robinson, TE, Phoenix (Ariz.) Pinnacle

The 6-foot-6, 230-pounder will make his way to Austin this weekend for a first official visit of the fall. The USC lean has trips scheduled to Georgia (Sept. 24) and Alabama (Oct. 8). The Trojans face serious competition to keep Robinson on the West Coast. Texas recruitment of Robinson is being led by tight ends and special teams coach Jeff Banks.

Jalen Hale, WR, Longview (Texas)

The Longhorns will host Hale coming off an official visit to Alabama over the weekend. What was a two team race for Hale, is now three. Texas A&M will receive an official visit September 17 with a decision scheduled for September 21. The Longhorns have been in a solid position since late June, but the competition is fierce on this one with the Crimson Tide receiving two visits since the last weekend in July. And the Aggies officially entering the race late in July.

Tausili Akana, EDGE, Lehi (Utah) Skyridge

The On3 Consensus 4-star EDGE prospect will be in Austin with his family for an official visit. Akana’s sister, Keonilei Akana, is a member of the No. 1 ranked Texas volleyball team that plays Friday night. The Longhorns will be the first fall official visit for the EDGE prospect with a relentless motor. He is scheduled to make visits to LSU (Oct. 7), Oklahoma (Oct. 14) and Texas A&M (Nov. 4).

2024 prospect visitor list

Trey Owens, QB, Cypress (Texas) Cy-Fair

On3 Consensus ranking: No. 361
Note: Has been on campus multiple times in the last year.

J’Koby Williams, RB, Beckville (Texas)

On3 Consensus ranking: No. 337
Texas offered: March 30, 2022

Micah Hudson, WR, Temple (Texas) Lake Belton

On3 Consensus ranking: No. 9

The Longhorns offered January 14. This will be the second unofficial visit since June by the No. 3 Consensus No. 9 ranked prospect overall.

Parker Livingstone, WR, Lucas (Texas) Lovejoy

On3 Consensus ranking: No. 343
Texas offered: June 16, 2022

Hunter Moddon, WR, Houston (Texas) Clear Lake – #AllGasNoBrakes

On3 Consensus ranking: No. 129
Texas offered: January 22, 2022

Michael Uini, OT, Copperas Cove (Texas)

On3 Consensus ranking: No. 53
Texas offered: June 10, 2022. Uini camped at Texas June 11.

Ory Williams, OT, Buda (Texas) San Marcos – maybe

On3 Consensus ranking: No. 274
Texas offered: April 16, 2022

Daniel Cruz, OL, Fort Worth (Texas) Richland Hills

The 6-foot-3.5, 299-pounder is the top interior offensive line prospect on the board in the 2024 cycle. Texas offensive line coach Kyle Flood offered Cruz on June 11, 2022 after a standout camp performance working at center. 

Zina Umeozulu, EDGE, Allen (Texas) High

On3 Consensus ranking: No. 41
Texas offered: October 13, 2021

Payton Pierce, LB, Lucas (Texas) Lovejoy

On3 Consensus ranking: No. 128
Texas offered: February 1, 2022

Corian Gipson, S, Lancaster (Texas)

Texas offered January 22. Texas Director of High School relations Chris Gilbert is very key in this recruitment. Gilbert was the head coach at Lancaster High prior to accepting the job with Texas.

David Kabongo, S, Trophy Club (Texas) Byron Nelson

On3 Consensus ranking: N/R
Texas offered: June 11, 2022

Derrick McFall, ATH, Tyler (Texas) High

On3 Consensus ranking: No. 83
Texas offered: September 20, 2021

Jaden Allen, ATH, Aledo (Texas) High – #AllGasNoBrakes

On3 Consensus ranking: No. 75
Texas commitment since: December 29, 2021

2025 visitor list

Landon Rink, EDGE, Cypress (Texas) Cy-Fair

Basketball official visitors

A.J. Johnson, PG, Woodland Hills (Calif.) Donda Academy

The On3 Consensus 5-star prospect will be in Austin this weekend with key members of his circle, which includes Houston Rockets guard Jalen Green. Texas is the first official visit for the 6-foot-4.5 playmaker that doesn’t turn 18 until December. USC is scheduled for Sept. 10, and LSU Sept. 17. Louisville and N.C. State are possibilities for the final two official visits. The Longhorns and Tigers are considered the favorites headed into official visits.

Andrej Stojakovic, G/W, Carmichael (Calif.) Jesuit

The 6-foot-6 playmaking guard will be in Austin this weekend for an official visit. He will be accompanied by his father, Peja Stojakovic. Headed into the visit, the Longhorns are in the top 2 along with UCLA. Stanford is likely running third with Oregon and Virginia in the mix. The Ducks will receive an official visit September 17. The No. 21 ranked prospect in the On3 Consensus made June officials to UCLA and Stanford.

image.thumb.png.c5b905bcbf7710053e2f873591a21507.png

So he’s saying Damon Wilson can visit us two weeks in a row as OV’s?!? I didn’t even know you could do that 

2 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Maybe, but if we want to beat Bama, LSU, and Georgia, we need to have comparable talent. I would put Parker in the Deon Beasley/Ryan Palmer group not in the elite group.

I get your point, but WR is not the best current position to argue about Bama, Georgia, or LSU's "eliteness".

-Bama stole Burton from Georgia because they're not excited about their cadre of WRs currently. They have plenty of guys like JoJo Earle and Burton who I would happily take, but neither guy is as good as Worthy and Texas has others that can play with those guys.

-Kayshon Boutte is always hyped, but his numbers aren't "elite" at LSU. They're good. Name another guy at WR for LSU that you'd rank above the starters at Texas. Not off of hype, but because they're head and shoulders more talented and we'd love to close the gap with them. Deion Smith and Chris Hilton were supposed to be elite. Malik Nabors was not. Guess which one starts? Deion Smith, Mr. Elite Prima Donna transferred because he wasn't getting enough playing time, in his mind, and also apparently because he was flunking out and is now being elite at a JUCO somewhere.

-Georgia has signed 3 WRs inside of the national top 150 in the last 3 classes combined, all of them in 2020 and none of them really panning out. Jacksaint is barely playing now and is simply not "elite". Burton was fine and transferred. Arian Smith is a better track athlete than WR. 

Clemson actually makes more of a habit lately of signing "elite" WRs and that's been a mixed bag too. Beaux Collins is excellent but isn't scaring anyone. Joseph Ngata was supposed to be amazing and he wouldn't start at Texas. Maybe some of their others make it seem worthwhile, I don't know. 

WRs are a mixed bag in recruiting. The bust risk is higher there than anywhere because they're fucking prima donnas. If Texas is doing mental evaluations well along with finding the physical traits that they covet, I don't care about the ranking at that position. Here's hoping Marion and Sarkisian are as good at evaluating that position as both are said to be.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

Just now, HenryJames said:

He’s literally committed to LSU so wouldn’t he be the definition of comparable talent?

Good point. He is one of LSU's lowest rated recruits though. And even though I mentioned LSU with Alabama and Georgia (mainly because they are in the SEC), they aren't very good right now.

1 minute ago, HenryJames said:

He’s literally committed to LSU so wouldn’t he be the definition of comparable talent?

Yea, but can he be an NFL all pro?? If not, then he’s definitely not TEXAS worthy

He doesn’t stand out physically, but his routes are fantastic and his hands are solid. We could do a lot worse. 

I like the variety of different body types, receiver style, and the mix up of speed vs intermediate route type guys that we are recruiting. We saw it with last years class, see it with 2023, and looking at the 2024 commits it's much of the same.

Edited by BurntOrange&White

4 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

WRs are a mixed bag in recruiting. The bust risk is higher there than anywhere because they're fucking prima donnas. If Texas is doing mental evaluations well along with finding the physical traits that they covet, I don't care about the ranking at that position. Here's hoping Marion and Sarkisian are as good at evaluating that position as both are said to be.

I think one of the other issues is that there are a lot of fast guys out there that run under 10.8 in the 100. California, Texas, Louisiana, Florida, and Georgia have about 5 each every year. And other warm states might have 1 each year. That is a pretty big pool to find 10 elite NFL level talents. Then it comes down to who is willing to put in the work. An ex-NFL friend of mine once stated that everyone at the pro level is a great athlete. Hard work is the main thing that separates guys in the NFL. As you said, so many of the top wide receiver recruits are prima donnas and don't put in the work.

Texas Longhorns Tuesday recruiting nuggets

Gerry Hamilton•37 minutes

GHamilton_On3

The Texas Longhorns staff made a first senior season offer on Monday, and there will be more to come. On3 Consensus 4-star safety prospect Warren Roberson became the first senior year offer in the 2023 cycle.

Inside Texas gets your Tuesday lunch started early with some recruiting nuggets, including an On3 RPM pick change and a defensive lineman reengaging with the Texas staff.

Warren Roberson and Kyle Parker

We have hit on this a lot in recent videos at On Texas Football, but the recruitments of Ethan Burke and Savion Red in the 2022 cycle are very telling when looking at the 2023 cycle. Steve Sarkisian and staff will not only recruit through the whistle on top targets remaining on the board, but also make senior season evaluations all the way up until the December signing period.

The Monday offer to On3 Consensus 4-star safety Warren Roberson is just the beginning of senior year evaluations, and offers. The Texas staff was on the road last Friday, and immediately went to Red Oak High. Texas is in senior season evaluation mode at EDGE, defensive line and cornerback, in addition to safety.

The recruitment of Kyle Parker is another one of note. Wide receivers coach Brennan Marion has been a big fan of Parker since offering while on staff at Pittsburgh. Parker and Marion have built a very solid relationship, and that could be huge for Texas if they go from consistent communication to working for the flip.

Jalen Hale RPM pick change

Decided to make a change in my On3 Recruiting Prediction Machine pick for Longview High wide receiver Jalen Hale. After having the prediction at 70% since July 15, I have changed it to 45% as of September 6. The Longhorns still have a chance to win out for Hale, but this recruitment is not nearing potential lock status as it was in early July. Both Alabama and Texas A&M have a shot too. It’s gone from a two team battle to three. Hale made an official visit to Alabama last weekend, will be in Austin this weekend and Texas A&M September 17 for the Miami game. He announces his decision September 21.

Defensive line recruiting getting interesting

Markis Deal, DL, Garland (Texas) Naaman Forest: Deal’s recruitment continues to hold steady. The Georgia official visit is September 24, with trips to Texas and Oklahoma in October/November with dates to be determined. TCU is the fourth team in contention. USC is on the peripheral with Josh Henson’s relationship being strong. 

Jamarious Brown, DL, Moss Point (Miss.) High:

Brown’s family continues to have contact with the Texas staff. The Ole Miss commitment is planning to make official visits, as of late last week. As long as Brown is committed, not sure how likely it is he makes a return trip to Texas. IT will continue to monitor. 

Terrance Green, DL, Cypress (Texas) Woods:

The On3 Consensus 4-star and Oregon verbal has reengaged in communication with the Texas staff. The 6-foot-5, 280-pounder with an otherworldly wingspan initiated the communication. Should Green’s communication begin again with Steve Sarkisian, an unofficial visit isn’t out of the question.

• Hook 'Em 3

Texas is in the running for 5-star TE Duce Robinson and he'll be back in Austin this weekend

Chad Simmons•about 2 hours

Article written by:Chad Simmons

ChadSimmons_

Photo by Chad Simmons/On3

Texas will host Alabama this weekend and some of the top recruits in the country will be in Austin. One is five-star tight end Duce Robinson. The No. 21 prospect in the On3 Consensus has visited Texas before and he is excited about getting back this weekend.

“This is a big season for Texas, so I am ready to check things out,” Robinson told On3. “Texas has the talent. They got in some top transfers, they signed a strong recruiting class, and they have some difference-makers on the team this season.

“I am excited about seeing what the team looks like and how they play this season.”

Robinson has relatives in Austin. He knows the history of the program. The 6-foot-6, 230-pound playmaker out of Phoenix (Ari.) Pinnacle took an official visit to USC in June and the Trojans are trending according to On3’s Recruiting Prediction Machine, but the Longhorns are definitely in contention.

“I am going into each visit with open eyes and open ears. I had a great visit to USC, but I am still looking at and treating every school equally.

“Texas has a really cool environment. I like it in Austin and I like what they have going as a team. The offense under coach Sark (Steve Sarkisian) is explosive and it will be fun to see.”

Quarterbacks matter to Duce Robinson

Any wide receiver or athletic tight end that catches passes wants to play with an elite quarterback on any level. That is something Robinson is paying attention to.

A trio of schools on Robinson’s has top signal callers committed. Alabama has Eli Holstein and Dylan Lonergan committed. USC has Malachi Nelson. Texas has Arch Manning.

The Five-star Plus+ signal caller out of New Orleans Isidore Newman and the No. 1 tight end in the country have a relationship.

“The connection with the guy who could be potentially throwing me the ball the next three or four years is big,” Robinson said. “It is hard for something like that not to matter, so Arch being committed to Texas is big.

“Him being a Texas commitment has me looking at Texas in a different way. I already had my eyes on Texas, but with Arch going there, I am looking at them a little differently.

“Knowing he will be there and that I could be working with him is something I have to think about.”

Duce Robinson is in no rush to make a decision

After visiting Texas this weekend, Robinson still has official visits to Alabama and Georgia scheduled. Oregon is a school he could take his fifth official visit to as well.

He is going to take his time.

“I have never had a true timeline for a commitment, but after my visits, I will hopefully know,” Robinson. “I am not sure when I will announce it, but at least when I finish my official visits, I hope to know silently where I am going.

“I guess something could happen late in the season if I know, but I honestly think it will be after the season. Things could always change, but I am going to get my visits in and see how I feel.”

Alabama-Texas visitor list (new additions)

Gerry Hamilton•about 2 hours

GHamilton_On3

Mikal Harrison-Pilot (Justin Wells/Inside Texas)

The Texas Longhorns have an impressive visitor list headed to Austin for Saturday’s game against Alabama. 

The huge weekend of official and unofficial visitors includes a 5-star tight end, the top uncommitted receiver on the board, a 4-star EDGE prospect and more than 20 prospects ranked in the top 300 of the On3 Consensus in the classes of 2023 and 2024. 

Inside Texas takes a closer look at the big time visitor weekend with an atmosphere that will be off the charts Saturday.

Football official visitors

Duce Robinson, TE, Phoenix (Ariz.) Pinnacle

The 6-foot-6, 230-pounder will make his way to Austin this weekend for a first official visit of the fall. The USC lean has trips scheduled to Georgia (Sept. 24) and Alabama (Oct. 8). The Trojans face serious competition to keep Robinson on the West Coast. Texas recruitment of Robinson is being led by tight ends and special teams coach Jeff Banks.

Jalen Hale, WR, Longview (Texas)

The Longhorns will host Hale coming off an official visit to Alabama over the weekend. What was a two team race for Hale, is now three. Texas A&M will receive an official visit September 17 with a decision scheduled for September 21. The Longhorns have been in a solid position since late June, but the competition is fierce on this one with the Crimson Tide receiving two visits since the last weekend in July. And the Aggies officially entering the race late in July.

Tausili Akana, EDGE, Lehi (Utah) Skyridge

The On3 Consensus 4-star EDGE prospect will be in Austin with his family for an official visit. Akana’s sister, Keonilei Akana, is a member of the No. 1 ranked Texas volleyball team that plays Friday night. The Longhorns will be the first fall official visit for the EDGE prospect with a relentless motor. He is scheduled to make visits to LSU (Oct. 7), Oklahoma (Oct. 14) and Texas A&M (Nov. 4).

2023 targets unofficially visiting

Mikal Harrison-Pilot, WR, Temple (Texas) High
On3 Consensus ranking: No. 151

Markis Deal, DL, Garland (Texas) Naaman Forest – *maybe*
On3 Consensus ranking: No. 103

Warren Roberson, S, Red Oak (Texas) High
On3 Consensus ranking: No. 292

Texas 2023 commitments

Connor Stroh, OL, Frisco Wakeland

Trevor Goosby, OL, Melissa

Andre Cojoe, OL, Mansfield Timberview

S’Maje Burrell, LB, North Crowley

Ryan Niblett, WR, Aldine Eisenhower

Jamel Johnson, S, Arlington Seguin

Derion Gullette, LB/EDGE, Teague

2024 prospect visitor list

Trey Owens, QB, Cypress (Texas) Cy-Fair
On3 Consensus ranking: No. 361

Note: Has been on campus multiple times in the last year.

J’Koby Williams, RB, Beckville (Texas)
On3 Consensus ranking: No. 337

Texas offered: March 30, 2022

Micah Hudson, WR, Temple (Texas) Lake Belton
On3 Consensus ranking: No. 9

The Longhorns offered January 14. This will be the second unofficial visit since June by the No. 3 Consensus No. 9 ranked prospect overall.

Parker Livingstone, WR, Lucas (Texas) Lovejoy
On3 Consensus ranking: No. 343

Texas offered: June 16, 2022

Hunter Moddon, WR, Houston (Texas) Clear Lake – #AllGasNoBrakes
On3 Consensus ranking: No. 129

Michael Uini, OT, Copperas Cove (Texas)
On3 Consensus ranking: No. 53

Texas offered: June 10, 2022. Uini camped at Texas June 11.

Ory Williams, OT, Buda (Texas) San Marcos – *Maybe*
On3 Consensus ranking: No. 274

Texas offered: April 16, 2022

Weston Davis, OT, Beaumont (Texas) United – *Maybe*
On300 ranking: No. 133

Bennett Warren, OT, Missouri City (Texas) Fort Bend Christian – *Maybe*
On3 Consensus ranking: N/A

Daniel Cruz, OL, Fort Worth (Texas) Richland Hills

The 6-foot-3.5, 299-pounder is the top interior offensive line prospect on the board in the 2024 cycle. Texas offensive line coach Kyle Flood offered Cruz on June 11, 2022 after a standout camp performance working at center. 

Xadavien Sims, DL, Durant (Okla.) High – *Maybe*
On3 Consensus ranking: No. 237

Texas offered: June 11, 2022

Caleb Mitchell, DL, Dallas (Texas) Parish Episcopal
On3 Consensus ranking: No. 266

Texas offered: June 2, 2021

Colin Simmons, EDGE, Duncanville (Texas) High – *Maybe*
On3 Consensus ranking: No. 10

Texas offered: September 21, 2021

Zina Umeozulu, EDGE, Allen (Texas) High
On3 Consensus ranking: No. 41

Texas offered: October 13, 2021

Payton Pierce, LB, Lucas (Texas) Lovejoy
On3 Consensus ranking: No. 128

Texas offered: February 1, 2022

Corian Gipson, S, Lancaster (Texas)
On3 Consensus ranking No. 64

Texas offered January 22, 2022

David Kabongo, S, Trophy Club (Texas) Byron Nelson
On3 Consensus ranking: N/R

Ka’Davion Dotson-Walker, S, Duncanville (Texas) High – *Maybe*
On3 Consensus ranking: No. 159 

Derrick McFall, ATH, Tyler (Texas) High
On3 Consensus ranking: No. 83

Texas offered: September 20, 2021

Jaden Allen, ATH, Aledo (Texas) High – #AllGasNoBrakes
On3 Consensus ranking: No. 75

Texas commitment since: December 29, 2021

Bryan Jackson, ATH, McKinney (Texas) High
On3 Consensus ranking: No. 323

Dre’lon Miller, ATH, Silsbee (Texas) High
On3 Consensus ranking: No. 97

Texas offered: February 15, 2022

2025 visitor list

Landon Rink, EDGE, Cypress (Texas) Cy-Fair

Davon Mitchell, TE, Allen (Texas) High
On3 2025 Watch List

Texas offered: June 2, 2022

Riley Wormley, RB, Colleyville (Texas) Heritage – *maybe*

Texas Longhorns' Wednesday Recruiting Intel

Justin Wells•15 minutes

Article written by:Justin Wells

(Sam Spiegelman/On3)

Inside Texas delivers the latest on a handful of targets and commitments from the Class of 2023. Details on Malik Muhammad, Jalen Hale, Tausili Akana, and a new visitor for Saturday.

Malik Muhammad, CB, Dallas (Texas) South Oak Cliff – #AllGasNoBrakes

The On3 No. 30 overall prospect in the nation and member of UT’s Class of 2023 is looking at an official visit to Alabama on October 8th, sources tell Inside Texas.

Nick Saban and the Crimson Tide have prioritized the DFW defensive back and will be the main foe that Texas has to fight off for his services.

Muhammad maintains he’s solid to Texas but we’re over the months from early National Signing Day. This is one we’ll be watching for the duration of the recruitment.

Jalen Hale, WR, Longview (Texas)

The 6-foot-2, 180-pound On3 Consensus No. 54 prospect is set to take his official visit to Texas this weekend for its battle with Alabama, who coincidentally is also fighting for the rights to the four-star receiver.

Hale just took an official to Tuscaloosa for the Crimson Tide’s win over Utah State last weekend. After this weekend, he’ll head to College Station for an official visit to Texas A&M when they host Miami on September 17th.

This recruitment had been trending Texas for a few months until the Alabama OV. That trip moved the needle within the Hale family, sources tell Inside Texas. Now, Texas has to really win the weekend to maintain its footing in this recruitment.

At the end of the day, I believe this recruitment will come down to NIL. If you ask Hale, he’ll tell you he’s not paying attention to NIL, but those close to him are and it’s certainly going to be a deciding factor when Hale announces his decision on September 21st.

Tausili Akana, EDGE, Lehi (UT) Skyridge

The 6-foot-3, 210-pound edge-backer is making his way back to Austin for an official visit at the Texas-Alabama game this weekend.

Close buddy Liona Lefau is already a member of Texas’ 2023 class, while his sister is in her first year at Texas for the volleyball program. He also has strong relationships with Jeff Choate and Pete Kwiatkowski, and speaks with them on a weekly basis.

With Texas A&M, LSU, Utah, BYU, Oregon, and USC still pushing, Akana remains a priority for the Longhorns.

Akana ranks as the No. 79 prospect and No. 12 EDGE in the country per the On3 Consensus, a complete and equally weighted industry-generated average that utilizes all four major recruiting media companies.

Gage Goldberg, MLB/TE, Boerne (Texas) Champion – 2024

The son of former legendary pro wrestler Bill Goldberg will take an unofficial visit to Texas on Saturday. At 6-foot, 200 pounds, the junior linebacker is also a standout catcher on the baseball field.

It’s really early in his recruitment, but I could see offers in both football and baseball down the road.

• Hook 'Em 2

21 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Texas Longhorns' Wednesday Recruiting Intel

Justin Wells•15 minutes

Tausili Akana, EDGE, Lehi (UT) Skyridge

The 6-foot-3, 210-pound edge-backer is ...

...Akana ranks as the No. 79 prospect and No. 12 EDGE in the country 

C'mon Wells, stop it with EDGE.

But, ummm... edge-backer? That's new. 

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

I feel like I read or saw an interview somewhere years ago that they made that "window" out of sugar in order for it to break without harming the actor when he headbutted it. 

Most glass for stuff like this is made out of sugar.  Elementary school me was shocked to find out the window that Shawn Michaels threw Marty Jannetty through was made of sugar and not glass.

I've always understood that 4.40 (or as close you can get to it) is the 40-yard time you wanna see when it comes to WR & CB prospects. But what is the ideal 100-meter time for the WR & CB prospects?

Before this year, I never paid attention to track times for football players because I looked as the 40-yard dash as the gold standard for testing staright-line speed. But I've realized it's much easier to find track times for high football recruits than for accurate 40-yard times. So I'm now paying attention to track times.

57 minutes ago, TheMailBox357 said:

I've always understood that 4.40 (or as close you can get to it) is the 40-yard time you wanna see when it comes to WR & CB prospects. But what is the ideal 100-meter time for the WR & CB prospects?

Before this year, I never paid attention to track times for football players because I looked as the 40-yard dash as the gold standard for testing staright-line speed. But I've realized it's much easier to find track times for high football recruits than for accurate 40-yard times. So I'm now paying attention to track times.

Basically, you want them under 11.0  . That translates to about the equivalent of a 4.5 sec 40. 

Maybe under 10.8.

• Like 1