Don’t Forget, Ed Orgeron Likes To Beat Women

Doc Reeves

Thanks for the reminder CTJ.

This memoriam needs it’s own thread.

....But a dark side emerged while Orgeron worked in South Florida. He'd been in trouble before—a battery charge from a bar fight in Natchitoches in 1984—and he would find it again. In 1991, a Dade County woman was granted a restraining order against Orgeron after accusing him of repeated violence. (A permanent injunction was granted and then rescinded in 1992.) Then, in July 1992, Orgeron was arrested in Baton Rouge and charged with battery, failure to leave the premises and misrepresentation during booking. According to news accounts from the time, a drunk Orgeron head-butted the manager of a bar after Orgeron had been asked to leave. Years later, Orgeron would later tell the Orange County Register that he'd become angry after he wasn't allowed back in the bar to retrieve his credit card.....

Edited by Doc Reeves
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

Years later, Orgeron would later tell the Orange County Register that he'd become angry after he wasn't allowed back in the bar to retrieve his credit card.....

As if anyone can actually comprehend a word that comes out of that oaf's mouth.  He could have been telling a story about the time he stuck an alligator gar up his ass and nobody would know the difference.  

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, LSU FAN said:

So Texas cares about that now. How convenient they play LSU . But I'm sure they care about the  Well being of the person it happen to . So if was a Male they wouldn't care ?

Um, the article says he head butted a dude. I realize the concept of reading is foreign to a lot of LSU fans, but it just sounds like he is an asshole. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LSU FAN said:

So Texas cares about that now. How convenient they play LSU . But I'm sure they care about the  Well being of the person it happen to . So if was a Male they wouldn't care ?

I think when they quote the literacy rate of Louisiana they are inflating the numbers. 

Edited by Newy25
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, LSU FAN said:

Texas beating your ass really can't come soon enough. Pretty sure the Flesch-Kincaid score on this board has tanked the past 2 weeks due to all of you barely literate mud-hole dwelling fucks coming here running your mouths. I hope a crawfish pinches your tiny balls and doesn't let go until you can display a modicum of comprehension on a basic reading exam.