i might not watch football any more

Slacks

What is he saying? "Oh my fuck. Why God, oh fuck?"
The new crying meme kid. Congrats. And with Surrender Cobra. 2 memes in one. 

As noted in the bar at the time that aired, whoever sired that child deserves unrelenting shame. Jesus fuck... get that sorry sack out of public and train him on how to be a man before he re-emerges.

This is a loss that can be absorbed in any championship run. This is an LSU team that the SEC will have a hard time handling. Ain’t no QB in that shit conference playing offense like LSU. They could easily shove Hana’s dick up their own ass.

1 minute ago, troph said:

This is a loss that can be absorbed in any championship run. This is an LSU team that the SEC will have a hard time handling. Ain’t no QB in that shit conference playing offense like LSU. They could easily shove Hana’s dick up their own ass.

I can agree with this. Who does LSU lose to? Bama, because Savana owns them. That’s about it.

Right? Most of us saw the greatest championship game of our lifetimes which our team won. Some fans are going to die never seeing their team win one. Like aggy. Yeah, it sucks we haven't been a championship contender since Obama's first term, but Jesus Christ, take it like a man. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, BigHorn'13 said:

Lol no. We think Sam is more accurate than he is and our running game is only go fuck yourself, bitch. We've got a ways to go and it ain't only on the defensive side (even though they sucked shit through a straw tonight.)

Sam is beautifully accurate in the medium range crossing routes. Puts it into tight windows on the regular. Where he sucks is the deep ball. Very rarely does he hit a guy on a vertical route in stride. Throws a lot of jump balls on those routes.

13 minutes ago, Llogg said:

Sam is beautifully accurate in the medium range crossing routes. Puts it into tight windows on the regular. Where he sucks is the deep ball. Very rarely does he hit a guy on a vertical route in stride. Throws a lot of jump balls on those routes.

I'll have to rewatch the game for specific examples but no, he's inconsistent. He didn't seem to really come alive until the 2nd half where he dropped a couple dimes. 

He does seem to be even less accurate when going deep but he missed a wide open Jake Smith, two weeks in a row, on those intermediate crossing routes you speak of. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Party_Taco said:

As noted in the bar at the time that aired, whoever sired that child deserves unrelenting shame. Jesus fuck... get that sorry sack out of public and train him on how to be a man before he re-emerges.

Yeah did it twice too. One nice and long one for SECSECSEC and Disney Sports. Almost as hilarious as cesspool guy calling Burrow classy after he taunts the fans on camera.

Was a definite yikes for me. CFB is now the same garbage as the NFL, it was headed that way for a while, but now it's finally there. Transfer portal is the new "hold-out". The games are decided by which team gets zero holding calls. The stories are all man drama instead of action on the field. Like pro wrassling kinda.

Edited by Zavala
  • Like 1

Just now, Henry Hill said:

I remember a time not too long ago when we lost to Maryland to start the season and still won the Sugar Bowl against Gawja. It’s a long season. 

They didn't want to be there. That win didn't wasnt recognized by the espin.

5 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Don't worry snacks, the spread was 6.5 and we lost by 6. Aggy spread was 17 and they lost by 14. I'm sure the CFB game hasn't turned into the NFL for sure.

We lost by 7 and didn't cover because we were actually trying to win.

aggy held the ball for the last 8 minutes to make sure their cigars covered.

it was comedy goald listening to the announcers questioning the lack of any sense of urgency on the part of aggy for the entire 4th quarter, when the elephant in the room was staring them in the face.

the committee would love to see us earn a rematch with swamp kitty.

aggy relevance dies in 2 weeks (barn @pyle)

11 hours ago, Fozzz said:

Lmao imagine posting this thread having lived through 2010-2017 Texas football.  Tonight sucks but come on, man. At least we finally have a competitive team for once. 

As a reasonably neutral observer (I was the loudest dude at the bar last night) I agree.  You guys didn’t play your A game and still came within a dropped TD and/or excellent onside from at least forcing OT against a motivated LSU squad that played to about their max potential lead by a SR QB.  Compared to most Horn squads in the last decade this team is on the rise.  

The only head scratcher I really saw was the coverage of their WRs...the base defense and endless blitzs left guys out of position all night.  For the premier defense in the conference it made no sense...though I’d still trade it instantly for the D my Pokes field, I worry they’re going to dismantle our frosh quarterback   

The team as a whole didn’t quit and that’s more than I ever saw with Strongs squads.  When OSU lost to CMU I was ready to shoot my TV as wel so I get it.  Keep your heads up, I think your team is special and I’ll always root you on when not playing OSU.  

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Also, that game and that atmosphere is why I wish we were in the SEC.

Fight me.

Anything would be better than sharing a conference with Baylor and the Rig12 officials who take 10 mins to decide fucking anything.

I'm a Gator fan, the SEC is really fun. Gators schedule an ACC game against Florida State every year, play Miami every few years. The same can be done with blowU if they go big10 or whatever. 

We share money and a conference with

https://www.si.com/college-football/2016/05/26/baylor-art-briles-sexual-assault-ken-starr

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3381440/TCU-quarterback-Trevone-Boykin-pictured-ground-following-arrest-allegedly-punching-officer.html

https://www.cnn.com/videos/sports/2016/12/17/joe-mixon-video-oklahoma-newday.cnn

Edited by Zavala

No fucking team goes undefeated every year, if you can't handle losses then you shouldn't watch football

This. Did I think we could beat LSU? Yes. Did I reasonably expect us to go undefeated THIS season and especially give the questions regarding returning production and even more so after our RB room calamities? Not at all. So a loss is a loss and that sucks but it’s an OOC loss against a top 10 team in which we were still in the game to the very end and which has no bearing on what should be our realistic goal this year: finally winning the Big 12 title again. Do that and this season is an improvement over the last and the particulars of which bowl game we are then playing at it is just gravy.

2 hours ago, VaLonghorn99 said:

While I am over the loss since the team fought back to make it tespectable, I can't shake off the feeling that this loss was very CFS-like. So close yet so far with coaching blunders. 

We would have scored 3 points with that fucker CFS, this is not even in the realm of his shit show of a coaching job. 

21 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

How much better are they really? We left a shit ton of points on the field because of terrible playcalling. Talent wise, they are not better. Coaching staff is another story.

Not to mention the obviously biased officiating.  Had me ready to slap a bitch for 6.