Texas opens as a 7 point favorite v Oklahoma State

TexasMan

5 minutes ago, Domedriver said:

I don’t know?  Over under of 42?  First half head in ass,  running around like headless chickens?  Second half head ass ectoplasm  49-42 spasms.  Shit this is OUSUXs Light!  Just because they suc we should haz our panty grippers on!  Fuck!  Just saying.

42 total?  Is that correct?  Did someone not notice they gave up 21 to Tulsa and 36 to OR State?

YSo wait, Vegas thinks this ends up looking like 24-17?   Or is that O/U changed? 

That fucking 2016 game still weirds me out.  Our SWA bird landed in Stillwater but told us we had to fly out of OKC.  They blocked three extra points.   Their stadium was built the wrong way.  Somebody met us outside eskimo joes to take us to a different bar at 8am because joes wasn’t available.  Their fans were actually really nice.   I needed a bunch of water for our ride back to airport and they made me buy overpriced water but gave me a 12 pack of beer for free.  Everything about that day was so weird. 

Edited by Lobo

My head is telling me this line is accurate and is what I was expecting tbh. Gundy is the master of death by a thousand paper cuts.

On the other hand, fuck the CFB world at large for the constant disrespect. We are the motherfucking #12 team in the nation playing at home in front of 100k on prime time at night against an unranked Okie lite and we're only a touchdown favorite? Are you fucking kidding me?? Fuck this noise. Herman will use this to motivate the troops to fucking blast these annoying cunts into oblivion.

15 minutes ago, Lobo said:

YSo wait, Vegas thinks this ends up looking like 24-17?   Or is that O/U changed? 

That fucking 2016 game still weirds me out.  Our SWA bird landed in Stillwater but told us we had to fly out of OKC.  They blocked three extra points.   Their stadium was built the wrong way.  Somebody met us outside eskimo joes to take us to a different bar at 8am because joes wasn’t available.  Their fans were actually really nice.   I needed a bunch of water for our ride back to airport and they made me buy overpriced water but gave me a 12 pack of beer for free.  Everything about that day was so weird. 

Beautiful story and you tell it so well.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, SaucyJack said:

CORRECT -- 2008 was Last Horns win vs Okie Lite in DKR

October 21, 2017 2017
Austin, Texas
L 10 - 13
  •  
September 26, 2015 2015
Austin, Texas
L 27 - 30
  •  
November 16, 2013 2013
Austin, Texas
L 13 - 38
  •  
October 15, 2011 2011
Austin, Texas
L 26 - 38
  •  
November 13, 2010 2010
Austin, Texas
L  16 -33  
October 25, 2008 2008
Austin, Texas
W 28 - 24
  •  
November 3, 2007

Never said it was good.  My contribution to a series Of stories about us and OSU and some  truly strange games.    Those two big comebacks for fun but they were strange and then that bullshit game which was basically racism by the referees against Charlie Strong  

The 2016 game I referenced.   There’s another bizarre one I cant remember of the details of in the early 2000’s here in Austin that kicked off in the morning .    Anyway we know the weirdness of playing in Lubbock or Manhattan but even at home never mind Stillwater ,  A disturbing percentage of Oklahoma State games have been outliers for us .    

Anyway who gives a shit go horns.

My head is telling me this line is accurate and is what I was expecting tbh. Gundy is the master of death by a thousand paper cuts.

On the other hand, fuck the CFB world at large for the constant disrespect. We are the motherfucking #12 team in the nation playing at home in front of 100k on prime time at night against an unranked Okie lite and we're only a touchdown favorite? Are you fucking kidding me?? Fuck this noise. Herman will use this to motivate the troops to fucking blast these annoying cunts into oblivion.

A touchdown favorite is quite a bit of respect given the circumstances surrounding the game.

If the O/U is actually 42, now that's a fucking strange number.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

We owe them about twenty years of beatings that we forgot to deliver at the hands of Mack Brown, Charlie Strong, et al.

I think we'll burn 'em pretty good.

2009 is the only game I can remember us dominating OSU. That was a top 15 matchup at their house.

35 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

The line isn’t what Vegas thinks we’ll win by, it’s the point differential they think will have half the bets on one side and half the bets on the other.

someone had to do it.

I started to, but refrained.

Vegas isn't in the prediction business.

There’s the teams and the other variable, the zebras, that will influence the outcome.

Just wondering if TBoone had provisions in his will to continue to supplement the refs income for this year’s game.My guess is yes, since the zebras need advance warning to game plan effectively.

Edited by El Squared
  • Like 2