Texas @ WVU will be at 2:30 Central on 10/5 - ABC

Machinator

7 minutes ago, bigcigar said:

All I know is those late scores screwed my score prediction. And Sam is running next week.

Correct. Our offense was a bit limited today by design. Sam won’t hold back next week. I assume CJ will play. Just hope Sam is a little more accurate. 

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

Did anyone notice Epps pussy move of running out of bounds in the first half on a second down catch?  

I think it was more a complete lack of spatial awareness. I think he genuinely didn't realize he was that close to the sideline. It's not any better, though.

• Like 1

Not having CJ today showed, Epps is not ready for WR2.  Sam missed 4-5 throws today, so Ok he’s human. Ingram (I love the guy) but he’s not RB1 material, he’s just not. Hoping Bijan can be the guy. Rojo May need to start. Kirk showed well.  eagles could have helped Sam some on a couple throws. OL didn’t have a great game. Db depth being tested. Need 5 stars, bJ And dev duv are difference makers , need 2-3 per class if we are to dominate or conference. Can’t do it without those guys. 

Edited by jdhorn92

3 hours ago, cam4mav said:

ROJO with 21 carries for 121 @ 5.8 ypc

Duvernay with 6 for 86 yds and felt like all were on 3rd down. Oh and rushing TD

Texas with 4 rushing TD today.

0 by RB

2 by QB

1 by WR

1 by motherfucking LT 

Jamison is a G. That first pick was absolutely nuts.

Cook played well too. Past those 2 at CB we in trouble. 

Cosmi’s TD wasn’t a rush. Pretty sure he caught the pass. Does a lateral pass count as a rush TD? 

And stop whining, people! After the last few years just enjoy winning again. Shit

I'm sure some of y’all bitched during the ‘05 season

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ghost of Shag said:

Watching our offense is a beating. After all this time and having Sam at QB, I still don’t trust it. We always have to go three downs to get a first. We run the wrong personnel. And something doesn’t seem right with Sam, not to mention his long ball still sucks ass.

We get five yards on first, two on second, and pray we convert the third. Every fucking drive. Our receivers don’t separate. 

I don’t know what the hell Herman is doing.

Winning 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dbeasy said:

I’m just going to suggest you edit your post ASAP before anyone else sees this. Or ask your husband to do it for you.

I suggest u fuck off. Don’t you have some bitching to do about something minor? 

1 hour ago, Ghost of Shag said:

Watching our offense is a beating. After all this time and having Sam at QB, I still don’t trust it. We always have to go three downs to get a first. We run the wrong personnel. And something doesn’t seem right with Sam, not to mention his long ball still sucks ass.

We get five yards on first, two on second, and pray we convert the third. Every fucking drive. Our receivers don’t separate. 

i'm right there with you. its frustrating to watch. bad playcalling, bad decisions and Sam seems to be lacking good judgement in weird spots

1 hour ago, Huckleberry said:

I think it was more a complete lack of spatial awareness. I think he genuinely didn't realize he was that close to the sideline. It's not any better, though.

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

Did anyone notice Epps pussy move of running out of bounds in the first half on a second down catch?  

He did it twice. Second time he was obviously avoiding contact. 

39 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

You're a minor? Why are you even posting here?

People can get details wrong, no big deal. Being a bitch, well, you know, in vino veritas.

You know, I could blame it on the phone or watching UFC while posting, but I’ll just take the L here and say I messed it up. Oh well 

Weird happenstance I just realized, three of our touchdowns were from the same spot on the field, the 13 yard line and gong into the same end zone (Burt reception, Ehlinger run 1, Duvernay run) and the Cosmi throwback was almost a fourth, but from the 12, and into the same end zone. 

If you were high right now, this might be an even cooler story.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

Weird happenstance I just realized, three of our touchdowns were from the same spot on the field, the 13 yard line and gong into the same end zone (Burt reception, Ehlinger run 1, Duvernay run) and the Cosmi throwback was almost a fourth, but from the 12, and into the same end zone. 

high cannabis GIF

i was. it was.

Good god, Texas is 10th in offensive efficiency in the country. Quit fucking whining
  • Like 5