Texas @ WVU will be at 2:30 Central on 10/5 - ABC

Machinator

Just now, Sgt Hulk said:

Herman is a coach who up by 7 goes into clock burning mode to start the 3rd qtr

I've noticed that, and I wonder why? Does he not trust his offense to score? We have Sam mf'er Ehlinger. We should be able to score at will most of the time. I dunno. I'm still riled up from this game that seemed to go on for 12 hours. 

ROJO with 21 carries for 121 @ 5.8 ypc

Duvernay with 6 for 86 yds and felt like all were on 3rd down. Oh and rushing TD

Texas with 4 rushing TD today.

0 by RB

2 by QB

1 by WR

1 by motherfucking LT 

Jamison is a G. That first pick was absolutely nuts.

Cook played well too. Past those 2 at CB we in trouble. 

• Like 1

Just now, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

Did you expect any different?

Hope springs eternal.... but one of these days the league office is going to wise up like the SEC and not try to sway games against their premier progarams. Ex) EVERY ALABAMA GAME YOU'VE EVER SEEN 

1 minute ago, Hagbard Celine said:

i've already started a thread about the secondary.

someone please start a thread about the penalties.

100 free yards next week will kill us.  all dead.

Maybe we’ll get lucky and get that new crew and not one of the legacy crews that have Big12 ref aids.

1 minute ago, Hagbard Celine said:

i've already started a thread about the secondary.

someone please start a thread about the penalties.

100 free yards next week will kill us.  all dead.

I predict the ousux o-line will hold-- egregiously-- on every single play.  And won't be called even once.

Texas o-line will hold on 3 plays and will be called for it twice.

Just now, utee94 said:

I predict the ousux o-line will hold-- egregiously-- on every single play.  And won't be called even once.

You forgot the defensive holding on the nose tackle and personal foul when Hurts slides 1 second before he’s about to get hit.

1 minute ago, utee94 said:

Way to go out on a limb, there.

• Haha 1

What does Washington do other than recruit? He sure as fuck isn't teaching them anything. It's embarrassing. What can you sell, playing time? And then what? Not ever be coached up?

Just flicking back through the thread but thought I’d comment because you might have issues. You go from super happy to fire everybody in about eight seconds. Those swings are not healthy.

Herman is taking years off my life. More fun than the Mack years though. We show flashes of total dominance. Future is bright. 
years off your life? with THAT game today?

sheeeeeit you musta not lived through the fredo akers offense wtf is offense years.

fredo's fucking schtick was to get a couple of points ahead and then sit on the damn ball. 4th quarter was always heart atack city. st davids, seaton, and brack would always put on more cardiac staff in the er on game days.

the game today was like smokin a big ol bomber and listenin to some almond brothers records all mellow like.

OU sucks

3 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

The lack of killer instinct and hatred is what hurts this team,  they get disrespected and shit on and they just let it slide off, they dont have any pride, they are ok with being ranked 124th in the nation,  they gave up 31 points to kendall.  Hurts will win the heisman in this game, if he doesnt go for 400 yards and 5 total tds ill be shocked.  we are going to have to outscore tehm because lincoln rileys offense shits all over our offense

You don't say.  Genius take there.  Someone please let the team know they're going to have to outscore ousux if they want to win.  I'm also not convinced that the dirt burglars are any better than us.  Honest question; have they played anyone with a winning record this year?  Have they proven anything other than they look good against shitty teams?  I like our chances next week.

• Like 1

After this game, I think I'm more worried about the offense than the defense.  Yeah, we whiffed on a few deep balls and jump balls, but I think our DBs also made some pretty good breaks on the ball and came up with some key INTs.  We completely shut down their run game even though we were consistently dropping 7-8 in coverage.  I'll take that shit all day.  However, the offense looked anemic.  Keontay looks slower this year with the weight he put on imo, and I think that is playing a big role in why our offense stumbles at times with him in.  RJ hits the hole with a burst that Keontay doesn't have this year.  Also, it was obvious WV was crowding the line and playing to stop the run, so why we didn't run more short/mid-level passes baffles me.  How many times did we have 3rd and 7+ and it was the first time of that drive that Sam even looked to pass beyond the sticks?  It seemed like everything was either a stuffed run or a 30+ yard bomb for an incompletion which led to us having to pass our way out of 3rd and longs.  Was TH keeping the playbook tight to not show much for OU?  This was the most confusing part of the game for me.  If we can get a guaranteed 10 yards every time we pass to Dev in the middle of the field, why not do it more than in needed 3rd down situations?  This reminded me of the Shane Buechele years where we were scared to throw in the middle of the field because we knew something bad would happen.  I just hope we open it up a little more next week and I think we will.  Fuck ou and wv can shove their horns down up their inbred asses.

• Like 1

Watching our offense is a beating. After all this time and having Sam at QB, I still don’t trust it. We always have to go three downs to get a first. We run the wrong personnel. And something doesn’t seem right with Sam, not to mention his long ball still sucks ass.

We get five yards on first, two on second, and pray we convert the third. Every fucking drive. Our receivers don’t separate. 

I don’t know what the hell Herman is doing.

• Like 2