We go 10-2 at worst

Thetexashammer

1 minute ago, Thetexashammer said:

Have you seen the rest of the Big 12? Hot garbage. Every team other than OU is SEC level bad. Just atrocious. I realize that "there's a reason you play the game" but damn, they're so bad. Injuries might change things. 

Also, fuck OU in their goat asses with a baseball bat covered in razor blades.

I mean, I agree with the record, but ISU, Baylor (well, maybe), OSU and KSU are all pretty good. KSU already showed that they're better than the SEC middle class.

Edited by texifornia

10 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

Have you seen the rest of the Big 12? Hot garbage. Every team other than OU is SEC level bad. Just atrocious. I realize that "there's a reason you play the game" but damn, they're so bad. Injuries might change things. 

I want to neg rep your first paragraph and pos rep your second.  So you get nothing.  I can't tell if you're trying too hard or not trying hard enough.  Just do something different.

• Like 1

Calling the rest of the conference bad is so vacuous. Bad compared to what? Bama? Ok, sure. But if “bad” encompasses 100+ FBS teams, it’s meaningless.

Kansas is bad. WVU and Tech are just a notch above bad. The rest of the conference is varying degrees of pretty solid. There’s a reason most computer rankings have the top 7 teams all in the top 40 (or higher, I think FPI and SP+, for instance, has everyone but OU clustered between the teens and about 32, I’m too lazy to look it up). By definition, most of the conference is above average.

There’s more layers to college football than first and last, Ricky Bobby.

Edited by formermav43

• 1 month later...
On 9/28/2019 at 1:29 PM, Thetexashammer said:

Heh 

• Like 2

On 9/28/2019 at 2:29 PM, Thetexashammer said:

Hey look, another nostradumbass.