Unpopular Opinions Thread

tokamak

1 hour ago, High Plains Drifter said:

So how old is she in this pic? Do I need to have a seat over there or not?

Looks like that's Goblet of Fire, so she's 14 or 15. Go ahead and have a seat over there please. 

"If their age is off the clock, they're ready for the cock" is not a good mantra to live by friend. 

Edited by Helobious
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:
22 hours ago, Hmbre97 said:
Vic just think she needs to put on a pound or two... hundred.

If you are a grown man and think she's hot, you probably have a thing for freshman high school girls. And have a pedo thing going on.

I've got this friend on the interwebs and most of his chics call him Daddy.  Does he qualify?     

Edited by RollLeft

24 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

the whole Mike Leach thing around here reminds me of the over the top Bill Murray love or "ZOMG I FUCKING LOVE BACON" shit on the Internet

now that he's not giving A&M a thumb in the eye every year, I could not care less 

Yeah, I like Leach and I really like bacon, but there's a thing on the internet to either deify or demonize things. 

It's like people have all this emotion and are looking for something to be emotional about. 

On 2/15/2019 at 12:10 PM, Vic Mackey said:
On 2/14/2019 at 9:29 PM, Jersey Man10 said:
Yeah and Big Red too. They taste like medicine.

This. Big Red is disgusting.

No shit.  Or, rather, bottled shit. I remember being a kid and thinking, "Oh, cool! Brightly colored soda pop!" And then spitting the shit out the second I took a sip, because "What the fuck is that!?!?!"

Dr. Pepper is okay, though. I don't understand why people prefer it, but if Coke isn't available, a DP is certainly preferable to a Pepsi.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jack Straw said:

Yes.  Big Red and Creme Soda are the two worst beverages, of the world.  

Big red is gross, but I fuck with creme soda. I will say this though. I don’t know what it is about it, but it’s delicious if you have it like once every 6 months. Anytime I have 2 or 3 in a short span, I get burned out quickly. 

2 hours ago, Steamboat1874 said:

Maybe the reason you do not like Big Red is because you are expecting a cherry or red berry flavored taste.

Big Red is a vanilla flavored soda and it is great in a vanilla ice cream float.

could be wrong but i think i read that it is creme soda based, which is probably why it is so disgusting 

On 2/19/2019 at 10:56 AM, Jack Straw said:

could be wrong but i think i read that it is creme soda based, which is probably why it is so disgusting 

Well you would be partially right......and cream soda is also vanilla based....

Big Red

The drink is highly popular in the Southern United States and is well known for its unique taste and red color.[6] Its flavor, though often thought to be bubble gum, is created by mixing orange and lemon oils with the traditional vanilla used in other cream sodas.[1] Big Red is produced and distributed by various independent soft drink bottlers including Keurig Dr Pepper, CCE, and Pepsi Bottling Group under license from Big Red, Inc., based in Austin, Texas.

22 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:
4 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:
Coke, like all other sodas, is gross, too.  Other than club soda, I can't even stand sodas as set ups.  Shit is just way too sweet and syrupy. 

Club soda? You're one of those guys?

I guess.  The only two types of liquor I drink are vodka and scotch.  I drink my single malt neat and my vodka w/ soda.  Fight me. 

I agree that cream soda is vile.  Big Red is meh.

Back to the list...

If I had fuck you money I still would never buy a fancy car (Ferrari, Maserati, etc.).  I'd drive a really nice pickup.

I don't hate Tech... I generally root for them unless they're playing the 'Horns.

I just can't get into soccer.