Unpopular Opinions Thread

tokamak

I wouldn’t buy an exotic car, but I don’t get buying an expensive pickup either. Trucks are for hauling stuff. They don’t need to be nice for that, and if I don’t have a need for that, I’m not buying one at all.
Yea not sure the point of having a Denali or Lincoln truck.

Very nice looking but other than hauling groceries... there's not many things to put back there. I guess it shows you have money

10 hours ago, formermav43 said:

I wouldn’t buy an exotic car, but I don’t get buying an expensive pickup either. Trucks are for hauling stuff. They don’t need to be nice for that, and if I don’t have a need for that, I’m not buying one at all.

Bingo.

I don't really understand luxury vehicles at all.  If I had Bill Gates money I wouldn't buy a luxury vehicle.  I'd have a full cab pickup with a full length box.  Probably an F250.  Just something that runs, and can be fixed anywhere, that can move people and materials.

Two and a Half Men was great in the early seasons. I don't get the hate. It's a story about a boozing womanizer who hates his domineering mother. What's not to like about that? It lost a lot of its appeal when the kid got older and Charlie started getting into relationships. But when the kid was little and there was an endless parade of hot babes on the show it was solid entertainment. 

• Like 3