2019 Red River Rivalry University of Texas VS OUSUX - Cotton Bowl 11AM on FOX

blacklab

3 minutes ago, GotThatFire said:

I had a morning emergency with the baby, got back about 40 minutes into the game. What’s going on with the offense? Is everybody sick or some shit ?

We’re getting our asses kicked, OU looks like it knows our plays before the snap, Sam isn’t playing like he usually does, but thanks to a couple turnovers, it’s only a TD difference. Should be about 28-3. We get the ball to start the 3rd, and have a chance to get back to even. 

1 minute ago, Tom Chairman said:

This team is incapable of playing well on both sides of the ball in a game

Yep, I fully expect a shootout 2nd half now, with the defense unable to get any stops...and giving up cheap TD's, while the offense finally stops having stupid plays.

I went back and read a couple of pages of this thread around the time it happened (12:11pm) and didn't see anyone acknowledge....but when they had that shitty punt with a little under 6 minutes left in the half, it went out of bounds at our 34.  But when the drive started, we had the ball at the 24.  Was there a penalty???  Gus and Klickity Klatt were too busy playing grab ass and didn't address it.  So what happened?

• Like 1

Just now, Burt said:

I went back and read a couple of pages of this thread around the time it happened (12:11pm) and didn't see anyone acknowledge....but when they had that shitty punt with a little under 6 minutes left in the half, it went out of bounds at our 34.  But when the drive started, we had the ball at the 24.  Was there a penalty???  Gus and Klickity Klatt were too busy playing grab ass and didn't address it.  So what happened?

There was a holding call.

• Like 1