Ok Tom, We'll Talk about Kansas Game, Oct 19th 6pm cst LHN

LTtxfan

4 minutes ago, Grippe said:

Well then allow me to politely respond - I see athletes on the field but I sure as shit don't see any fucking coaching.  Care to provide a witty repartee?

What are you looking for? What are you criticizing? You just say you don't see coaching, I don't get it. Sure the playcalling isn't great but the players are getting whipped.

3 minutes ago, RamjetFDO said:
4 minutes ago, Quagmire said:
Longhorn networks sucks dick too, shitty announcers and 3 commercials repeated for 3 hours

What? You don't want to watch Colt and Ship walk down an aisle of boots several times tonight?

it's worth the drive!

2 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

I would like to bbbbbbback it up to 2005...

The more I watch Texas football, and the more I think about that year, I wonder how we even assembled a team like that that just fucked everyone. It's like we stumblefucked into it. The amount of things we need to do to get back to that level is a goddamn laundry list. 

1 minute ago, Firemans4Horn said:

This defense is full potato. 

I don't think it's exactly easy when half of your starters are injured but that's no excuse. Mensa said they were going Vanilla since they didn't have any info on the new OC. I guess that also means they gonna allow themselves to get whipped and lose sight of the Pooka man.

Just now, D_Goose said:

Definitely playing hurt to some degree. Not nearly as many runs for him as last year. Having some troubles with accuracy.

Also doesn't help when the ball is bouncing off recievers hands. But yeah when the pocket breaks down he shits the bed. Just get rid of the fucking ball ..

One of the two sides is the catalyst for momentum.  We are not and have not been good enough on defense for them to get us going.  That falls on Sam and the offense.  That said our offense does not EVER have a rhythm or the feel of an offense that score at will.  We slow down too much.  We assume we have time later to score.  Fuck all that shit.  Score as fast as you fucking can and then score again.  That will never be Beck, fuck him.  Tom needs to get back to what made his career, scoring points.