Texas at TCU - 2:30 on FOX: Because what else were you going to do with your Saturday?

immamac

1 minute ago, hookem48 said:

if he didn't call it and he made the kick these same guys would be crying  about not using the timeouts to ice the kicker

if you want to make the guy think about it use the TO earlier.  Don't give the guy a practice kick.  fucking stupid.  he's the back up long distance kicker because he is erratic already.

It was dumb and really the problem is TH not what message board guys think.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

Imagine being such an insecure bitch that you paid money and took several hours of your free time to take a test that’s only purpose is to tell others that you are “smart” and part of a “smart club”.  

They use your test scores from when you were a kid. He's still a douche for making it a thing. It's possible he was a genius at one point, several mountains of blow ago.

Edited by BradInATX

2 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

Imagine being such an insecure bitch that you paid money and took several hours of your free time to take a test that’s only purpose is to tell others that you are “smart” and part of a “smart club”.  

That's not what Mensa is about...

....unless you subsequently broadcast that you're in Mensa.

In which case, for you, that's obviously what it's about.

Edited by Augustus

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

if you want to make the guy think about it use the TO earlier.  Don't give the guy a practice kick.  fucking stupid.  he's the back up long distance kicker because he is erratic already.

It was dumb and really the problem is TH not what message board guys think.

Exactly! It’s not the fact he iced him. He gave him a fucking practice kick

2 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

this guy is fucking charlie strong reincarnated

Coordinator won an MNC under Urban... Check

parlayed that into a HC gig in G5... check

Had a couple good seasons at G5 school...  check

Parlayed that success into HC gig at Texas... check

Brought along almost entire staff despite having the funds to upgrade any/all....  check

has to demote OC in year 2 because of suckage.... check

DC devolves into train wreck.... check

man, I just don't see the similarities leading to your conclusion.   Herman is not as bad a coach as Strong, not by a long shot.   But Strong set the bar so fucking low, that's not saying much   

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

The way to do it is call it before they can snap it, so he doesn’t get a practice kick.  If you’re going to do it. 

2 minutes ago, Augustus said:

If you're gonna ice a young kicker on a 50+ yd attempt, do it soon enough not to give him a practice kick.

Don't you guys know that Mensa is smarter than us? Binder says call TO late....

1 minute ago, Dbeasy said:

Way too much negativity on this thread given how bad we’ve looked defensively in past weeks and now starting Owens and Estell at safety. That was a decent half for Texas, especially the defense. Just need to keep on keeping on.

This is like walking into a Mensa convention and complaining about too many fat, unattractive people there.

This is a surly game thread, and it's a close game.

Surly is negative on its best day, when everything's going perfectly.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

This is a normal nose piercing, brah

Image result for Nose Piercing

Now that it's half time. What's the point in nose rings, or any other cranial accessories?

- They draw attention. Is your nose/eyebrow/cheek that great?
- They aren't great to touch. I mean. They're metal.
- A lot of pain and discomfort to go through for something that's not worth more than a 'yeah, looks fine'.

Full disclosure: current gf has piercings. She's attached to them (hurr), but I think they're pretty lame. To each their own I guess.

Edited by Disco Missile

Just now, LTtxfan said:

So how many more points do Horns need to score in 2nd half to win today's game??

My guess is at least 21 more points...

I think 34 points total should do it but I can see Cumbie complete bitch stomping Orlando in the 2nd half.

It really sucks that we are so bad this game isn't over already.