Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

39 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Boots in their natural setting. 
4CA4122E-8ACD-4F02-9911-FC5070DFABAC.thumb.jpeg.252a9434ffe37fc0a574215c6110e152.jpeg

I think she’s trying to tell us that Urban will be announced the next coach at Texas on Tuesday.  She is aligned.  

FloridaHorn beat me to it.  

Edited by stork642

Just talked to a good college buddy who has also heard we are in a holding pattern with UM. Dont know who hes talking to, theres a chance its the same people as me. Here's where I see points of interest:

NSD1- Today

Bowl Game-

End of Ohio State's season-

*** where I expect us to be Urbaning ***

NSD2-

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Caddox said:

Just talked to a good college buddy who has also heard we are in a holding pattern with UM. Dont know who hes talking to, theres a chance its the same people as me. Here's where I see points of interest:

NSD1- Today

Bowl Game-

NSD2-

You’re like, 2.5 hours early.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Caddox said:

NSD1- Today

Bowl Game-

NSD2-

Spoiler

TsR_tO5t.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Caddox said:

NSD1- Today

Bowl Game-

NSD2-

Well if you are going to insist on Urban discussion....Do you think if OSU somehow loses Saturday or doesn't get picked for the playoff....would that speed the timeline up any or still wait for their season to end?

8 minutes ago, Caddox said:

NSD1- Today

Bowl Game-

NSD2-

Your college buddy read this guy on Surly named Caddox.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, TexasRenegade said:

Well if you are going to insist on Urban discussion....Do you think if OSU somehow loses Saturday or doesn't get picked for the playoff....would that speed the timeline up any or still wait for their season to end?

I think UM will wait for their season to end. I dont think he wants to mess with their season at all. Just my feeling. 

• Hook 'Em 1