Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

3 minutes ago, Mwe10 said:

Long time lurker, but I came across something very interesting on Twitter from somebody who has been very accurate on big ten related news. https://twitter.com/siryacht/status/1339363475043340290?s=21 

he has correctly had news such as the start of the big ten and big ten changing rules so Ohio state could play in the championship this weekend. 

dO3u7Aka_bigger.jpg.   Sir Yacht.  @SirYacht
57m

Urban Meyer wants to coach and will be coaching again somewhere in 2021, per source
  • Hook 'Em 1

35 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Have y'all ever had a breakfast taco from Valentina's Tex Mex? It is a little more pricey than most places.

Valentina's Real Deal Holyfield is the best goddamn taco in the universe.  The ACP, only served as a special once a week, is the best lunch/dinner taco in the universe.  

image.png.13895f8f1fce0a310c111b8a33a61488.pngimage.png.e1424756822291fc4e4e54623df67204.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, immamac said:

Night crew fix it. 

I think we are stuck in the coaching search "dead period"  Communication appears prohibited till Sunday.   Nicole took melatonin,  CTJ, Caddox and RGL have disappeared. The new guy that wanted to send pictures of his meet as a new poster evaporated after you told him he would fit in well.  So I'm trying. 

9 minutes ago, Mwe10 said:

Long time lurker, but I came across something very interesting on Twitter from somebody who has been very accurate on big ten related news. https://twitter.com/siryacht/status/1339363475043340290?s=21 

he has correctly had news such as the start of the big ten and big ten changing rules so Ohio state could play in the championship this weekend. 

Who knows if this rando actually has a source or not. Buckeyes fans are continuing to entertain in the comments, however. 

Arrested Development Reaction GIF

10 minutes ago, Mwe10 said:

Starting the night shift with a bang.  

59 minutes ago, Jack Wilson said:

Va Tech AD, Whit Babcock, on deciding to keep Justin Fuente:  “The decision on Justin’s future here was never made about money. Yes, we are in a bind financially, and yes, there’s buyouts, but we were determined to make the right decision either way, because I cannot imagine a working relationship where you have to have somebody around you don’t believe in that you just keep for money.”

Y'all just plug in CDC and Herman wherever you think they might fit in the above. 

You think this and CDC’s statement are the same? 

CC4BBCF1-C004-4703-86B9-9AC8B14FCA71.jpeg

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Who knows if this rando actually has a source or not. Buckeyes fans are continuing to entertain in the comments, however. 

That response could be right but this guy has been right more than wrong when it comes to sports things.  Only thing I’ve seen him get wrong was Ohio state playing aggy but that might have happened if the big ten hasn’t changed their rules. 

Edited by Mwe10

18 minutes ago, immamac said:

Night crew fix it. 

Urban gearing up for crootin'

Urban Meyer Has Honest Admission About Recruiting

Andrew McCarty  6 hrs ago

On Wednesday morning, college football’s National Signing Day kicked off with a flurry of activity.

Most college football programs know who will be signing today. However, there are always a few surprises along the way – like the two four-star recruits who decided not to sign with the Michigan Wolverines today.

Former Ohio State head coach Urban Meyer has been out of the coaching ranks for two years. Now that he’s out of the game, Meyer opened up on what his mornings looked like during National Signing Day.

The three-time national champion made it clear that all coaches around the country are checking recruiting sites like 247Sports and Rivals. If nothing else, they just want to see what their class looks like.

“I got up every morning and went to @247Sports team rankings, of course coaches do that,” Meyer said.

Meyer -- and every other college football coach in the country – know how important recruiting is for their future success.

The former Buckeyes head coach was one of the best recruiters in the country. He and his coaching staff consistently brought in top talent to Ohio State – and Florida before that.

Meyer knows a thing or two about keeping track of who is coming into the program and he made it clear other coaches pay more attention to recruiting sites than others would let on.

16 minutes ago, ztejas said:

ztejas, I think management wants an update from night crew. I assume this is a private message so we need to spin the narrative to keep our jobs?  I suggest we keep this private, but this will keep us employed if we promote this as Urban is a done deal? Correct? 

ztejas, I think management wants an update from night crew. I assume this is a private message so we need to spin the narrative to keep our jobs?  I suggest we keep this private, but this will keep us employed if we promote this as Urban is a done deal? Correct? Please don't share with the Board those guys are so gullible. 

ztejas, I think management wants an update from night crew. I assume this is a private message so we need to spin the narrative to keep our jobs?  I suggest we keep this private, but this will keep us employed if we promote this as Urban is a done deal? Correct? Please don't share with the Board those guys are so gullible. 

35 minutes ago, Mwe10 said:

What's Urban waiting on? The Chicago Bears? 

6 hours ago, TexasRenegade said:

I don't know, considering Sam Lucchesee reated a square toe design specifically for John Wayne.....I figure he was fine with square toes.

"Peck wasn’t the only familiar face to call on Lucchese, either. In October 1951, a tall man blew through the door into Lucchese’s shop and requested a pair of boots with a distinctive square toe. But this man was more popular than Peck, at least at the time. Though he’d been cast in small roles since the 1920s, his career had really taken off two years earlier, with a starring role in war film that had earned him an Academy Award nomination.

The man, of course, was John Wayne, and he was at the start of his career as an All-American Western hero. So naturally, he needed a pair of cowboy boots. 

The square toe on his boots became known as the famous – and controversial – “John Wayne Toe,” and like Peck, Wayne became a frequent customer and proponent of Lucchese. In fact, several of his style of boots – notably goat and alligator leather – can be found on the Lucchese website. "

True and John Wayne is the only human that should ever wear it. They should have retired it, like a player's number.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

I've been keeping an eye on KSOU and KDZB but haven't seen anything all that interesting lately.  In fact all the traffic to and from each airport has evaporated in the last couple weeks.

Isnt that just another datapoint lending to the idea that those flights weren't "random" and that someone tied to all of this was going back and forth? If that is the case, then them stopping all of the sudden either implies that its done or they changed ways to talk in person. I doubt that if this was "over" then we would be hearing leans about the other options at this point

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, wood said:

Got damn, I was at that concert...

Nvm lol. That's awesome.

5 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

Looks like you got a "fan" trying to get your attention... do you own a gun perchance? How strong are the stalking laws in your neck of the woods?

No, but I'm seriously considering it watching this whole covid and election saga unfold. (No CR)

Edited by ztejas

49 minutes ago, Mwe10 said:

34 minutes ago, Mwe10 said:

That response could be right but this guy has been right more than wrong when it comes to sports things.  Only thing I’ve seen him get wrong was Ohio state playing aggy but that might have happened if the big ten hasn’t changed their rules. 

You seem to have big dick energy (BDE). Welcome to the Night Crew!

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Thanks. 

Screenshot_20201216-194754_Chrome.jpg

7 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

Looks like you got a "fan" trying to get your attention... do you own a gun perchance? How strong are the stalking laws in your neck of the woods?

9 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

Yes, just don't ignore my texts or phone calls and there will be no problems.

• Haha 1