Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

6 minutes ago, ousux said:

Lol.."UM"..Unhinged Madness? Unrepentant Mensa? University of Meatchicken?

Todays presser didnt seem like dead man walking

That's because he gets 15 million whether he coaches or not. Why would he give a fuck. 

2 hours ago, ousux said:

Lol.."UM"..Unhinged Madness? Unrepentant Mensa? University of Meatchicken?

Todays presser didnt seem like dead man walking

Because Tomithy has been drunk for a month and actually believed CDCs press release. 

Nobodies pointed out to him that next month is 2021. And if he's still employed on January one. That means he was coach in 2021. That fact he won't make February hasn't occurred to him yet

5 hours ago, nunna yo bizness said:

So can anyone give a dumbass a bumper sticker instruciton for embedding tweets using a PC web browser?  If not I'll go stand in the corner and let the grownups carry on.

Under the text of the tweet you can see the time and date of posting, in the form of a link. Right click on it, copy the link address, and then paste it in your post here.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, nunna yo bizness said:

Speaking of The Smiths earlier this is a great song and very fitting for this thread.

Another great song and probably their best known, also with a title fitting to the topic.

Never really cared for them. But son of a bitch if you didn’t hear that fucking intro to “What difference does it make” being played at the guitar corral inside every music store for the better part of ten years. Well that and anything Van Halen.

20 minutes ago, stork642 said:

Did the night shift not show up?   After OSU gets beat by NW I guess the Urban announcement can happen on Sunday?🦑🤛💥🚑

Some of us fell asleep. Have to conserve our energy for the weekend. Hoping for some big news to start leaking out soon. Hoping. I don’t know shit. But it’s been posted on here that perhaps this weekend may bring some new news? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Some of us fell asleep. Have to conserve our energy for the weekend. Hoping for some big news to start leaking out soon. Hoping. I don’t know shit. But it’s been posted on here that perhaps this weekend may bring some new news? 

No leaks

What's the topic du jour? BBQ, boots, music, flight tracking, or Shelly's tweets?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Teryor said:

So which of the insiders/9.95ers is coming out of the woodwork to say that Cristobal was the next man up for Texas if Meyer is out of the picture tomorrow morning

We're Texas! We get other corches raises at their current gigs when they turn us down!

Edited by troph
  • Hook 'Em 1