Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

1 minute ago, victory88 said:

ugh... Spencer Ratller?

The same guy who got benched in the first half for poor play? I don't think had a huge hand in the Sooners taking control in the second half before Sam's hero ball kicked in the last 5 minutes. He did throw a pair of TD passes in OT. Give me Sam coached by Riley over Rattler coached by Riley for 2020 at least. I don't know about moving forward.

3 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Friendly Reminder: Sir Yacht does not know a fucking thing and is less connected than a fucking squid..stop posting his shit

Dead on. I was over on  Bucknuts looking for info to back that up and sure enough. Jeff Snook posted something about it a hour and a half ago. He's like the FCB and Fat Ketch of the Twitter rumor mill 

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

You just know this whole playoff fiasco is going to end with Aggy putting something on their wall.

Probably. I made some takes on all of this back in September - looks like we are getting awfully close to it becoming a reality. Cincy is 2 games away now from that 11-0 number I threw out there.

On 9/25/2020 at 1:27 PM, ztejas said:

You're right. Pretty good so far. I just hope we don't end up with like 5 schools claiming a national championship for this season 

On 9/27/2020 at 12:33 PM, ztejas said:

Any poll where Ohio State is getting first place protest votes doesn't need to be conducted.

I mean, this is exactly how you end up with split national championships.

On 9/27/2020 at 12:48 PM, ztejas said:

Glad you think so, because there's a good chance we see one this year. 

On 9/27/2020 at 12:57 PM, ztejas said:

Schools don't need a poll to claim an MNC. You could see it with the American this season. If an 11-0 Memphis or SMU is left out of the playoff for a 6-1 Ohio State or Oregon they would have a decent argument. And if the playoff selection turns into an absolute shitshow you could get outside selectors claiming a non-playoff national champion.

Whatever it takes to get to 8 teams, really. 

Another scenario would be a one loss Miami that doesn't make the playoff after Clemson loses the ACC title game. 

Edited by ztejas

14 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Sam is a smaller, less talented Josh Allen.

Are we good now? 

Sam is almost exactly like Nick Fitzgerald of Miss. St. An inaccurate passer with a good arm, and decent hard nosed running ability. Fitzgerald was, I believe, a late round draft pick who lasted a year or two in the NFL. I would expect nothing more from Sam.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, DFW Horn said:

I just wanna see how Sam does with UM's coaching.

lulz. is sam getting a job in the fox studio?

1 hour ago, Sir Ulrich said:

With Futureman being MIA and RD railing against a UM hiring in various thread we can only take this as a sign that things are trending upwards right? 

I don’t come as often because I feel sorry for all of you.  day crew, night shift, etc.  what a sad bunch of pear-shaped losers all of you must be.  let me know when urban signs his contract, dipshits. 

• Haha 4
  • Fuck You 3