Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

7 minutes ago, futureman said:

lulz. is sam getting a job in the fox studio?

I don’t come as often because I feel sorry for all of you.  day crew, night shift, etc.  what a sad bunch of pear-shaped losers all of you must be.  let me know when urban signs his contract, dipshits. 

PlvcTyK.gif

12 minutes ago, futureman said:

lulz. is sam getting a job in the fox studio?

I don’t come as often because I feel sorry for all of you.  day crew, night shift, etc.  what a sad bunch of pear-shaped losers all of you must be.  let me know when urban signs his contract, dipshits. 

"Five-sided Fistagon!"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Getafix said:

If Ohio State is not in the playoff - which I doubt; I think they will be - it would be quite the lulz if Cinci is put in, ahead of Aggy.

It would be, but also rightfully so. That LSU loss puts a damper on Aggy's win over Florida. Cincy should get in over Aggy but probably wouldn't if it came down to that. 

3 minutes ago, Reese Bennett said:

If Iowa State beats OK, why wouldn't they jump aggy?

Just now, HornsofBevo said:

I think the bigger their win is over OUsux the better the chance is of that happening.

I too enjoy engaging in silly discussions.

2 minutes ago, CoachTex said:

See TCU vs Baylor 2014

Pretty different scenario. There were a few very strong 1 loss teams that year and the B12 didn't play a CCG iirc.

That TCU team would also beat either of these B12 CCG teams like a rented mule.

Just now, ztejas said:

Pretty different scenario. There were a few very strong 1 loss teams that year and the B12 didn't play a CCG iirc.

That TCU team would also beat either of these B12 CCG teams like a rented mule.

Playing, or not playing, the CCG, was completely irrelevant.  There's no way ESPN's selection committee was about to put in either of two tiny church schools, ahead of Ohio State.  Television sets and helmet status are what matters to ESPN.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Dbeasy said:

This board will go insane if Meyer is announced....for a different program.

If this isn’t already a done deal behind the scenes than Urban is very likely using Texas to drive up the price with another program.  I feel like this is already a done deal for Texas.  They are waiting for OSUs CFP chances to expire.  

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, utee94 said:

There's no way ESPN's selection committee was about to put in either of two tiny church schools, ahead of Ohio State. 

Well. They did before tOSU played the B10CG. 

Who knows. Washington and Sparty have both made a CFP. Those are bigger schools, sure, but not MUCH bigger brands when it comes to football TV ratings.

Looks like AAC Commission is pushing for 8 team CFG saying the deck is stacked against Group of 5. Interesting. I am cool with 8 teams and bowl games for other schools. Colin Cowherd saying it will probably just help SEC really. I’m on lunch detail. Lol. What’s for lunch?