Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

1 hour ago, Xian said:

So what’s the deal with his health issues?  I know most just chalked it up as an exit cover, but I also remember him looking like he was in physical pain on the sidelines towards the end of his Ohio state run. 

i vaguely remember during Florida the rumor was a heart condition. 

at Ohio state the word was he had an inoperable, but non-deadly brain cyst that would fill up and cause pain. I also remember something about it being stressed induced and that it reached the point to where it couldn’t be drained anymore?    I don’t remember the exact details. 

Does anyone know if Urban himself has made any comments one way or the other? 

He must be able to handle some form of stress working with the dipshits they put him with on Fox.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Before the last two games, I was in the camp that if Urban will come, you have to fire Herman, otherwise maybe you hold on for another year bc the wheels aren't fully off the train.

Now I don't really give a fuck. Hopefully we get serious and hire Urban, but I'm just rooting for not Herman at this point. Another year signed on with him will do serious damage to our program. At least try something not proven to fail.

Yeah. If we lose Ewers I can't be held accountable for my actions.

44 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Meyet can hire Muschamp as DC when South Carolina lets him go at the end of the season.

Myer has been praising Ash so much, it seems he would keep him on as incentive to CDC that the whole coaching staff won't need to be replaced.  Hell - just replace Herman and boulware and go win games.  Oh, and hand.  Fuck hand.  he has to go too.  That dude sucks. 

Edited by MIkeHoncho
forgot how bad hand sucks for a minute.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MIkeHoncho said:

Myer has been praising Ash so much, it seems he would keep him on as incentive to CDC that the whole coaching staff won't need to be replaced.  Hell - just replace Herman and boulware and go win games.  

Hand needs to go before Boulware. It's not Boulware's fault that he's not allowed to play his best players.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, MIkeHoncho said:

Myer has been praising Ash so much, it seems he would keep him on as incentive to CDC that the whole coaching staff won't need to be replaced.  Hell - just replace Herman and boulware and go win games.  

Hand needs to go too

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Lenny Hornridge said:

I mainly browse here.  Registered to stop the ads.  But fuck this shit.  Blow it all up.  Take the responsible parties and their entire families down into a basement and Romonov their entire bloodlines.

And then call Meyer.

can we call Meyer first?

28 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

I used to be on the fuck Meyer he's a cheating pos train.

I'm off that train. We need an asshole to right this ship. The pussy ass entitled culture that is UT football will never go away unless we get a ruthless mofo like Urban in here. 

Nice guys finish last. 

1 hour ago, MIkeHoncho said:

Myer has been praising Ash so much, it seems he would keep him on as incentive to CDC that the whole coaching staff won't need to be replaced.  Hell - just replace Herman and boulware and go win games.  Oh, and hand.  Fuck hand.  he has to go too.  That dude sucks. 

Honestly Ash is so far from the problem. Our D has looked pretty competent at times. If you remove the soft culture instilled from the top and actually control the ball and score on offense I think Ash could be a good DC.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, lemonandaturd said:

Meyer is rested and ready.  He "spent time with his family" after the OSU mess.  He is 56 and as fit as a fiddle.  He is not as fat as Mack even though he does love pizza.   Even with that pesky little brain cyst, he is smarter than HerMensa.  

Yeah, Urban is a POS human so I don't really care if he dies on the sidelines as long as he brings us a few wins over OU, some Big 12 titles and maybe a chance at the NC. He can use us -- and we'll use him. That's where I am now. Sadly.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Nice assholes finish last. We need ruthless assholes. 

Yeah

I meant assholes like dudes that aren't afraid to be assholes to their primadonna players. Not guys that let their players run all over them and then be assholes to the media when those players fail over and over and over again. 

On 10/11/2020 at 12:41 AM, C-Man said:

Yeah, Urban is a POS human so I don't really care if he dies on the sidelines as long as he brings us a few wins over OU, some Big 12 titles and maybe a chance at the NC. He can use us -- and we'll use him. That's where I am now. Sadly.

Why’s this, exactly?

As long as we keep giving these coaches huge bonuses and extending their contracts for crappy work Texas will be stuck with the same coach for years. Can I say Shaka? It’s like, because they’re Texas they HAVE TO PAY a lot of money whether their coaching is good or not. We’re stuck with Tom. 

As long as we keep giving these coaches huge bonuses and extending their contracts for crappy work Texas will be stuck with the same coach for years. Can I say Shaka? It’s like, because they’re Texas they HAVE TO PAY a lot of money whether their coaching is good or not. We’re stuck with Tom. 

It’s not like we’re at risk of anybody poaching our coaches either.

5 hours ago, Brandywine said:

We’re not stuck with Tom.

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic