Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

1 minute ago, Handcruser said:

Everything is very quiet. Very, very, quiet.

If the BMD’s passed around the offering plate to pony up 100m ameros, much of that motivation came from getting Herman the fuck out of here.

With that lame ass CDC statement, and hearing ZERO on plan B or C, I feel very good about where things stand with UM. If we were out of it, and it was a hard pass from him, we’d have heard about it AND our efforts with B and C. We’re gearing nothing. Nada.

Urban is coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That’s all I can think as well. He’s 56. He has the “itch to coach every day.” And we are offering him a challenge. Plus a buttload of money.

Just now, Handcruser said:

If the BMD’s passed around the offering plate to pony up 100m ameros, much of that motivation came from getting Herman the fuck out of here.

With that lame ass CDC statement, and hearing ZERO on plan B or C, I feel very good about where things stand with UM. If we were out of it, and it was a hard pass from him, we’d have heard about it AND our efforts with B and C. We’re gearing nothing. Nada.

Urban is coming.

Not to mention zero public denials from him.

The tin foil is completely layered on my head, and I need to add a few more sheets.

• Haha 1

Has Shelley tweeted anything new? 
I take it we aren’t Flight Tracking anymore or following other tweets from The Squid and RGL? 

@derpyhorndog was doing an excellent job on Flight Aware and THEN he got a PM (which we all saw the post telling him to check his inbox) and he’s been all quiet ever since on the flight tracking. 

we have no other choice BUT to conclude that UM to Texas is happening! 

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Has Shelley tweeted anything new? 
I take it we aren’t Flight Tracking anymore or following other tweets from The Squid and RGL? 

@derpyhorndog was doing an excellent job on Flight Aware and THEN he got a PM (which we all saw the post telling him to check his inbox) and he’s been all quiet ever since on the flight tracking. 

we have no other choice BUT to conclude that UM to Texas is happening! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRB0kN9xpw4qiOVD_9ANO9

59 minutes ago, Handcruser said:

With that lame ass CDC statement, and hearing ZERO on plan B or C, I feel very good about where things stand with UM. If we were out of it, and it was a hard pass from him, we’d have heard about it AND our efforts with B and C. We’re hearing nothing. Nada.

Urban is coming.

I hope so. With how crappy 2020 has been overall these past couple months has sort’ve redeemed itself.

1) I was happy with the changes coming in 2021

2) Receiving my PS5 and Xbox Series X

Urban coming to Texas would be the icing.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 10

2 minutes ago, Cashcar said:

Very true...Derpyhorndog is completely MIA after CTJ PM’d him. Either CTJ is part of the Urban cover up or his dick pick freaked out Derpy

Then CTJ said he just needed to talk planes with derpy. And said we were reading too much into it. Urban is happening!!!!!

• Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, Yuk said:

Not to mention zero public denials from him.

The tin foil is completely layered on my head, and I need to add a few more sheets.

I don't think it is tinfoil.  Tinfoil would be this is all a ruse to get Gruden/Saban(again)/Harbaugh.  There are lots and lots of data points that align with UM coming to Texas, the most egregious being how he was treated on set that Saturday before it blew up.  

25 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Rested three hours and slice. Fucking delicious. Fire Herman, Hire Urban. Hook em!

FF9911C9-5375-4915-8BEB-6DD7018BDBDC.jpeg

You had two ostriches cutting your brisket?

(Forgive me. Poor play on "You have snakes for legs?" from the other night.)

Edited by Tex Pete
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

It's an OK transition class as long as it's a transition class. Not the standard we expect though and just based on the OL recruiting, Herman should be gone. We know where small OL classes lead. (I like the big astronaut kid.) You don't win championships without the OL being one of the top ten units of any kind in the country.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Reese Bennett said:

It's an OK transition class as long as it's a transition class. Not the standard we expect though and just based on the OL recruiting, Herman should be gone. We know where small OL classes lead. (I like the big astronaut kid.) You don't win championships without the OL being one of the top ten units of any kind in the country.

We just need a HC that knows how to coach up and utilize and develop the players we got. Iowa State does that. TCU has typically done that. They don’t get top ten signing classes. OU has typically not had a signing class in the top ten or top twenty for much of the last decade plus. It’s coaching and scheme and fit and development. Herman sucks at all of the above. 

We need UM! 

Edited by Nicole44

6 minutes ago, reneg_2 said:

Leaking Eltife’s name really upset THEM. It’s going to be very quiet.

these 9.95 mods aren’t going to get a damn thing from anyone of significance for the rest of the “search.” 

What?  He's the BOR chairman.  Of course he's going to be involved in a potential 75M+ commitment for the university.