Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Lol what?

In the nation. The last decade ranking the signing classes each year. OU isn’t in top ten. We are. If we had a HC worth a shit we could beat OU because we have better rated recruits. 

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa-football/list/top-10-recruiting-schools-since-2010-alabama-fsu-ohio-state-michigan-lsu-texas/ued2sx7rbi9t182ihz0cqt8bp

OU not even close by comparison to Texas in recruiting. They shouldn’t be beating the shit out of us like they have been. Our HCs have stunk. 

• Hook 'Em 5

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

The last decade ranking the signing classes each year. OU isn’t in top ten.

Okay but that's not what you said. Including 2021 OU has had a top 10 class in 4 of the past 5 years. In the other year they were 12th. OU maybe slightly overachieves when looking at their recruiting rankings. Also keep in mind they actually recruit to position need and scheme fit much more than Texas does. They certainly aren't TCU or ISU*.

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, reneg_2 said:

Leaking Eltife’s name really upset THEM. It’s going to be very quiet.

these 9.95 mods aren’t going to get a damn thing from anyone of significance for the rest of the “search.” 

That explains why everything went south so quick on the 9.95 info front. Burton first reported that Eltife was involved on Wednesday Dec. 2nd and by Sunday Dec. 6th word vaguely came out that the pursuit appeared to be over without any other explanation. Also makes sense as to why the other sites were so adamant that Eltife was not involved at all once that was reported.

7 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

In the nation. The last decade ranking the signing classes each year. OU isn’t in top ten. We are. If we had a HC worth a shit we could beat OU because we have better rated recruits. 

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa-football/list/top-10-recruiting-schools-since-2010-alabama-fsu-ohio-state-michigan-lsu-texas/ued2sx7rbi9t182ihz0cqt8bp

OU not even close by comparison to Texas in recruiting. They shouldn’t be beating the shit out of us like they have been. Our HCs have stunk. 

If that list were expanded OU would likely be the next school up.  On paper Texas does recruit better than OU, but it's very close.  We sign the #3 class and they sign the #6. 

26 minutes ago, alphahorn said:

There is only one proper toe on a boot. The Lucchese roper.  Sammy Lucchese was my dad's best friend, unfortunately my dad diagnosed his oral cancer that killed him. 

IMG_3010.thumb.jpg.fbee3b25c0b8256e2557001c719d6815.jpg

In twenty pages this will become the story about how Alphahorn killed his dad with a pair of Lucchese's.

2 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

If that list were expanded OU would likely be the next school up.  On paper Texas does recruit better than OU, but it's very close.  We sign the #3 class and they sign the #6. 

It’s a fun exercise to be sure. OU does get many times more 3 stars than we do.

https://247sports.com/Season/2020-Football/CompositeTeamRankings/

When you compare that to our other conference losses it becomes painfully clear that our HCs are awful at developing talent. Herman should be shot out of a canon this afternoon to Bolivia.

7 minutes ago, TexasEx said:

Huh? The like is still there. Click Damian's name, then you can view the like. 

That or you can check her likes. Whats interesting is that it doesn't have the typical "1" by the heart that someone liked it. I think that's what's throwing him off. The fact it doesn't show her liking it directly is interestingggg 

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

That or you can check her likes. Whats interesting is that it doesn't have the typical "1" by the heart that someone liked it. I think that's what's throwing him off. The fact it doesn't show her liking it directly is interestingggg 

She’s stealthy. It’s happening!!!!!

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Handcruser said:

Everything is very quiet. Very, very, quiet.

If the BMD’s passed around the offering plate to pony up 100m ameros, much of that motivation came from getting Herman the fuck out of here.

With that lame ass CDC statement, and hearing ZERO on plan B or C, I feel very good about where things stand with UM. If we were out of it, and it was a hard pass from him, we’d have heard about it AND our efforts with B and C. We’re hearing nothing. Nada.

Urban is coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So far there hasnt even been all the bullshit smoke I expected to go around. The CDC/Franklin deal has really been the only thing. 

11 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Is that something to be proud of?  Beating us isn't a big deal anymore. 

his last 5 years:

image.png.01cbdf221beeda2e0622800069f4bd44.png

not much better than Herm right?  And Herm took over for Charlie.

Just pointing out that a mediocre Fatterson is still able to beat Mensa consistently.

16 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

It looks like a normal twitter like to me, with the 1 by the heart...