Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

3 minutes ago, troph said:

We moved through that, wrapped up love actually and are headed into Christmas Day like some bosses over here. 

Thats how it’s done! Good job! I used to like Christmas Story until my dad passed away. For some reason, the dad always makes me tear up. So my go tos are Die Hard, Better Off Dead, lethal weapon 1, and Love Actually. Not in that order though of watching!

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Thats how it’s done! Good job! I used to like Christmas Story until my dad passed away. For some reason, the dad always makes me tear up. So my go tos are Die Hard, Better Off Dead, lethal weapon 1, and Love Actually. Not in that order though of watching!

True Grit is my other Christmas movie.  I’ll watch it tomorrow night with a fire and some Christmas wine.  Girlfriends mom loves westerns but we aren’t together to watch it bc of the 19.

It’s a bit bittersweet to have kids that know the real deal with Santa.  Our youngest doesn’t yet but she wants an iPad from Santa and the other two are in high school.  Changes it quite a bit. It was pretty magical watching them Christmas morning when they were young. 

All that said, I don’t miss putting together toys at midnight with a major buzz.  

Merry Christmas to all!

1 hour ago, Ravishing Rick said:

Then about an hour ago my wife realized the kids’ passports are expired. Fml. 

Sorry - but that's on you. Ensuring everyone has a good passport before booking a trip to Mexico definitely a male responsibility. I beleive you have just discovered why. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, wood said:

Wait, wait. I'm gonna need more info re: this "Biscuit & Gravy Casserole" you speak of.

@Steel Shank special. 

make sausage gravy and pour into buttered casserole dish. 

bake buttermilk biscuits.  Halve and layer on top of gravy in casserole. 

mix eggs, heavy cream and shredded cheese and pour on top of biscuits. 

put a layer of tater tots on top of the egg mixture. 

put in fridge until ready to cook

bake until eggs are cooked and taters are toasty on top

It bangs

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Gotta watch "Christmas Vacation" every Christmas Eve

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

@Steel Shank special. 

make sausage gravy and pour into buttered casserole dish. 

bake buttermilk biscuits.  Halve and layer on top of gravy in casserole. 

mix eggs, heavy cream and shredded cheese and pour on top of biscuits. 

put a layer of tater tots on top of the egg mixture. 

put in fridge until ready to cook

bake until eggs are cooked and taters are toasty on top

It bangs

Temperature and baking time after refrigeration? That sounds really awesome and would certainly bang and knock out any hangover. 

Merry Christmas Team BDE. I cooked a Beef Wellington for the first time today. It was delicious. I need to seal puff pastry better next time but overall it was a great dinner. 
Hope y’all all have a great holiday. 

Here’s to 2021 ushering in a major upgrade in the coaching department for UT. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, RGBIII said:

Just finished making this thiccc bitch, took half a bottle of vodka but we made it

0C7E0C47-CDD3-48D4-8EE3-FFA03A4158B0.jpeg

I did one of those but made of wood many years ago with my wife . I wanted to save a few bucks instead of having it assembled by the vendor. Asked the vendor how many hours they it would take a “normal “person to assemble it- he said “normal “people don’t assemble it. He was right. We almost got divorced I over the build.

kids used it for a few months, then mainly our cat took it over for a place to shit. 

Edited by El Squared
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, millhouse said:

Its small and unimpressive. Ohhh the trampoline, yeah also small and unimpressive, plus I dont know how to post pics on here. A little 4ft dia thing from Amazon 

That’s cool. Take pic with phone. When you want to post, click add files. Choose photo library. Wait for it to load and post. Unless you don’t have a phone. Then I am not sure how to post pictures. 

Edited by Nicole44

33 minutes ago, Ravishing Rick said:

83C857C8-C3CE-4B2D-83C4-AA0A8C269C08.jpeg

Really, it's a catch 22. It's only on you if your wife isn't the type to figure it out. If she's the type to figure it out/have it in order, then it wouldn't be your fault if she didn't realize it. But if she was that type, then she wouldn't have made the mistake. And even if she did, according to her, it would somehow be your fault.

The real lesson here is never do anything nice for your family. Or anyone, ever, for that matter. 

Glad I could help. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1