Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

17 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

I don’t think some on this board realize how big of a deal it is that derpyhorndog correlated flights to Carl’s photo.

I think we’re all fairly on our way to drunk for the 5th time since Wednesday. Especially those pulling double shifts. Maybe we revisit in the AM. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

"Franklin's is good. It's just not wait multiple hours good."

Last time I tried to go there, it was hot so we brought a cooler of beer while standing in line. After a few hours they came by and told us they were sold out. Between the beer and the heat we were pretty wiped out. So we piled into a van (with more beer and a designated driver) and drove down to Blacks and had some damn fine beef ribs. Some how after the ribs and more beer we ended up in San Antonio touring a distillery? I rest of the day was a bit fuzzy.

• Hook 'Em 6

7 minutes ago, Newy25 said:

Fuck yes. Going there on the boundary months like March/April or late September/October when it’s 70’s ish during the day is the fucking tits. 

Boundary months. Well I’ll be damned , need to put that one in to the repetoire of pretty good one liners 

19 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

I don’t think some on this board realize how big of a deal it is that derpyhorndog correlated flights to Carl’s photo.

Forget it, they're rolling. 

11 minutes ago, Handcruser said:

It’s not the same plane. Sorry.

I'm confident it is. And the person who posted the plane in the first place confirmed it a few pages ago. Would love to hear your basis for thinking it's not. 

• Hook 'Em 5

42 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

This thread is like the time I lived with an Aggy girlfriend. I knew it was wrong. So wrong. But I kept on coming back because of her big tits and tight pussy.

This thread is not delivering yet but I keep coming back with some hope.

Well, I'm tryin' to decide
If I should let the girl go
She keeps knockin' me Down
And I keep comin' back for more

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, ztejas said:

So any and all fast food digusts you but you're on board with Hula Hut and Chuy's?

I’ve never been to Chuy’s. Hula Hut I called a guilty pleasure. And though it’s unhealthy it’s fucking ten times better quality than a fake rib burger. 

2 minutes ago, nnm said:

Just poured an Aberfeldy 16. There will not be a resolution tonight, but I will not really care. 

Don’t believe I’ve tried that one but seeing as I typically like to treat myself to a teenage scotch this time of year I may do it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Forget it, they're rolling. 

I'm confident it is. And the person who posted the plane in the first place confirmed it a few pages ago. Would love to hear your basis for thinking it's not. 

@derpyhorndog walking back into this thread after hours of painstaking sleuthing on planes 

shocked donald glover GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

"Franklin's is good. It's just not wait multiple hours good."

Last time I tried to go there, it was hot so we brought a cooler of beer while standing in line. After a few hours they came by and told us they were sold out. Between the beer and the heat we were pretty wiped out. So we piled into a van (with more beer and a designated driver) and drove down to Blacks and had some damn fine beef ribs. Some how after the ribs and more beer we ended up in San Antonio touring a distillery? I rest of the day was a bit fuzzy.

That's my exact opinion of Franklin's. It's good maybe the best but it isn't 3-5 hr wait good when there is some pretty comparable BBQ. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nnm said:

Just poured an Aberfeldy 16. There will not be a resolution tonight, but I will not really care. 

3 minutes ago, TotallyLegit said:

I’m on a Hall Sauvignon Blanc, and I’m soon moving on to some Pisgah Pale Ale.

Just finished my last Hans Pils and you guys have helped me realized I need to go to HEB tonight. I don’t usually drink around my little girls, but tonight I’m making an exception. 

4 minutes ago, nnm said:

Oh man, you will not be disappointed. 

Just had to look up different scotches to remember one of my favorites, Glenfarclas.

Enjoyed a few of those at Nates Seafood in Addison.

Edited by Dilligas
Hell I don’t know
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

It could be 10 below outside.  I never turn the heater on.  Just put on a sweater

Same here. You can leave lunch meat on the counter for three days. The butter in my butter boat is as firm as the butter in the fridge.

My old man had some good ones about the old houses he lived in growing up:

Our ceilings were so thin, you could look up at night and see the Big Dipper.

Grandma's teeth froze in the glass of water next to the bed.

We had 4 inches of snow outside, and 2 1/2 inches inside.

CHIEF

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic