Urban Meyer or bust

BurntOrange&White

1 minute ago, Revolution512 said:

If beans are not a staple on your breakfast taco, you’re doing it wrong. Potato, egg and cheese? You are the most boring, mayo and vanilla motherfucker on earth. Stay out of food/urban threads

One of the few reasons to go to Bill Miller is their brisket, bean and cheese breakfast taco. 

8 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Back in the day, I lived walking distance from the WC location.  Ate many a T-man (turbo was best, of course).....even took a few dates out to dinner there.  I was a classy big spender.

As I. Lived off Nueces and loved the smell of that place.  When it burned down it had to be the most terrific smelling fire. 

1 minute ago, irishtexan said:

I didn't say eggs are necessary. I said it's "traditional". 

Any taco you eat after you wake up is a breakfast taco.

I'd agree with anything after you wakeup that ends up on a tortilla is a breakfast taco. A stable breakfast taco at deer camp (also lunch taco, dinner taco) would be an opas jap/cheese on tortilla. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, IDIOTsavant said:

Only for people who have spent at least one morning south of New Braunfels.

Seguin. Close to home and all that. Used to be a taco joint we'd go to for lunch. The ladies liked us, so we'd get this giant plate of food for a dollar. Tim Schwartz and I would go at least once a week.

2 hours ago, IDIOTsavant said:

The University of Florida isn't in Starkville, Mississippi, as far as I know.

No, but Gainesville is an aggy-esque shithole. It's not a FL tourist destination. My aunt went to UF for a year, then transferred to USF because she thought it sucked.

Edited by DFW Horn
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Revolution512 said:

If beans are not a staple on your breakfast taco, you’re doing it wrong. Potato, egg and cheese? You are the most boring, mayo and vanilla motherfucker on earth. Stay out of food/urban threads

The only acceptable breakfast taco includes, and only includes, smoked barbacoa with salsa. 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, PatSolitanojr said:

Everyone needs to take a minute and appreciate the fact that after all of this, no matter what happens, win or lose, like it or not, we aren’t hiring Charlie fucking Strong. 

If you've ever met Charlie, you'd understand why Red thought he'd make a good position coach.....maybe a coordinator.

Just now, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Ouch. It hasn't even been cold here yet this winter. Columbus measures cold as consecutive days below 0F.

Put Shelley wants warm winters on the list.

Warm is relative.  It was low 30s here this morning near Tyler.  And yeah - I never worried about the 30s until today when my furnace fan died and I have to wait until Monday for the part to come in.  Low 30s with no heat sucks ass.

One thing I don't recall seeing specifically addressed is whether there has been any actual insider info on whether a buyout number has been negotiated with Herman yet.  Until that happens I don't expect his dismissal to be announced and in turn a UM announcement if there will be one.  I can't believe CDC or the BMDs are fine with just handing Herman the full buyout amount without some negotiation on a reduced number.  Especially with the rumored issues about TH along with the insubordination aspect around EOT and maybe other things.  I'm wondering if the productive discussion TH mentioned earlier this week that he's had with CDC were around that topic.

Edited by nunna yo bizness

2 minutes ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

Ouch. It hasn't even been cold here yet this winter. Columbus measures cold as consecutive days below 0F.

Put Shelley wants warm winters on the list.

the Florida stint could be a point in our favor.  once you don't have to deal with snow and bitter cold, even if you are from there, you want out.  If the extended family/friends isn't a huge issue it might be time.

3 minutes ago, dec3169 said:

Warm is relative.  It was low 30s here this morning near Tyler.  And yeah - I never worried about the 30s until today when my furnace fan died and I have to wait until Monday for the part to come in.  Low 30s with no heat sucks ass.

Go grab a space heater, put it in the bedroom, and shut the door to almost closed. Yeah I’ve been there.

Edited by Wishbone

8 minutes ago, dec3169 said:

Now tell us about spending 10 days in a row below 0 degrees.

Kids in the Midwest wear shorts until temps hit 35F.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

3 minutes ago, dec3169 said:

UM won't have to wait until Monday for the part to come in.  and all 3 furnace fans won't go out at the same time.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, nunna yo bizness said:

One thing I don't recall seeing specifically addressed is whether there has been any actual insider info on whether a buyout number has been negotiated with Herman yet.  Until that happens I don't expect his dismissal to be announced and in turn a UM announcement if there will be one.  I can't believe CDC or the BMDs are fine with just handing Herman the full buyout amount without some negotiation on a reduced number.  Especially with the rumored issues about TH along with the insubordination aspect around EOF and maybe other things.  I'm wondering if the productive discussion TH mentioned earlier this week that he's had with CDC were around that topic.

If Herman and CDC talked buy-out, I'm sensing we didn't have another great week of practices...

5 minutes ago, dec3169 said:

Why don't you just turn on one of your backup furnaces? 

12 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

This thread is like the time I lived with an Aggy girlfriend. I knew it was wrong. So wrong. But I kept on coming back because of her big tits and tight pussy.

This thread is not delivering yet but I keep coming back with some hope.

Futureman says...

val kilmer film GIF

• Hook 'Em 2

• immamac changed the title to Urban Meyer or bust
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic