Longhorns @ Rapists - FS1/Surly Discord 2:30 Central

Surly Bevo

1 minute ago, Zavala said:

At least it would be real football against real teams. Something that would make kids want to come to Texas.

They keep selling them on the city of Austin, there's bums shitting on the streets on 6th lulz.

Then away games you get to visit 

Stillwater

Waco

Lubbock

Ft. Worth

And play teams that have zero national presence. Also get tossed from games for targeting on normal tackles all the time.

The conference doesn't even punish a school for covering up rape and knocking out women in public on camera.

I'd give +Rep for the last and this post but I'm out for today.

• Haha 1

Just now, Zavala said:

At least it would be real football against real teams. Something that would make kids want to come to Texas.

They keep selling them on the city of Austin, there's bums shitting on the streets on 6th lulz.

Then away games you get to visit 

Stillwater

Waco

Lubbock

Ft. Worth

And play teams that have zero national presence. Also get tossed from games for targeting on normal tackles all the time.

The conference doesn't even punish a school for covering up rape and knocking out women in public on camera.

Dude, stop whining about a conference we can’t win. It’s a bad look.

when we go undefeated and get left out of the playoff, feel free to resume.

Just now, immamac said:

Is this a fucking joke. I know everyone wants to say that was a great run, but it actually wasn't he should have had 7 there. Then he's hurt after the play. What the actual fuck is wrong with all these running backs made of glass. 

Ro Jo is doing great. True freshman too. He should starts. He's the only one I've seen back there consistently get it done.