6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

18 hours ago, golfclap said:

All of those guys that are from that era bought into the sandpit workouts because of those Miami teams. It's like the guys that are 8-10 years older than that, they all did the plyometric shit (not just box jumps but the shoulder wrecking shit) because Nebraska had done it. All of them. 

nvm that both of those schools were LOADED with NFL guys and that was the "secret". 

That and institutional steroid programs

• Like 1

11 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

A&M's OL isn't all that talented either. More talented than Oklahoma State but I'm guess their starting lineup looks something like this next year. 

LT (Dan Moore)-#757 in the composite

LG (Hocker)-#980 in the composite

C (McCollum)- #1193 in the composite

RG (Prater)-#1117 in the composite 

RT (Green)-#1164 in the composite

It is tough to project some of these spots. Green could come in and start at guard or tackle I guess. Unless a bunch of these young guys win spots it's going to be an OL of 3 stars. 

Wow.

Outside of Green, are we really sure that Okie State's line is actually less talented than that? I don't know much about OSU's OL, but it seems like it would be hard to be any worse than that. Plus, it's not like starting Green at tackle ass a freshman is a recipe for success. Might work against their FCS opponents, but that seems like a line that'll get eaten alive against their opponents in the fabled "line of scrimmage" league, not to mention Clemson.

4 hours ago, campcrunk said:

Wow.

Outside of Green, are we really sure that Okie State's line is actually less talented than that? I don't know much about OSU's OL, but it seems like it would be hard to be any worse than that. Plus, it's not like starting Green at tackle ass a freshman is a recipe for success. Might work against their FCS opponents, but that seems like a line that'll get eaten alive against their opponents in the fabled "line of scrimmage" league, not to mention Clemson.

They had bad results with 35 sacks (8.3% sack ratio) and 89 TLFs.  The Sacks are a horrible stat in a league where few defenses are designed to stop the pass.

11 minutes ago, williemackgarza said:

Prior to last season? Wtf was it WITH last season??
Poor aggys

I don’t believe their capital campaign was going on last season, so the average wouldn’t be as good without their bullshit stadium contribution numbers. Smoke and mirrors. 

• Like 2

This is hilarious. As mentioned 6figs has been told to STFU. no tweets in over a week, just RTs.

I know youre read this 6figs...you are in a really bad place now vs 24 months ago. Start less fights at HS games and dont leave your kids for HS games for a 100 word aggy report.

Not being a dick. Being real. Hopefully you get it now.

10 minutes ago, markstanco said:

This is hilarious. As mentioned 6figs has been told to STFU. no tweets in over a week, just RTs.

I know youre read this 6figs...you are in a really bad place now vs 24 months ago. Start less fights at HS games and dont leave your kids for HS games for a 100 word aggy report.

So who shut him down? Potential employers? Wife’s Divorce Attorney over visitation? NCAA investigators? 

Inquiring minds want want to know!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, markstanco said:

This is great news. Recruits can now poop in peace.

• Like 2

So who shut him down? Potential employers? Wife’s Divorce Attorney over visitation? NCAA investigators? 

Inquiring minds want want to know!
Who knows. But with his past it is fairly obvious he has been told to calm down.

And why would somebody at aggy say this to him? Again, inquiring minds and shit.

Not that the NCAA punishes teams any longer but he is a thorn in their program.

13 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Seems like the last straw was the pool company party video going public. After we got a hold of that, the video went private and Hamm lost that job, followed immediately by his twitter going private. 

He was a dumbshit but I *kind of* feel sorry for him.  There has to be a false sense of power that comes with having -or making up- information people will actually pay for.  And if that info is for a bunch of delusional dumbfucks, even better.  He got a taste of that power, liked it too much, got cocky, and let it fuck up his life.  I enjoyed watching the car crash, but now that it's over I hope he regroups and moves on.

That reminds me wasn't he supposed to be on a podcast?  And what happened to the podcasts?  I thought they were pretty entertaining.