6figs/"Trust the Hamm" greatest hits

Machinator

“BIG TIME Win for Jimbo and company, on and off the field, as A&M dismantles the #13 team in college football. Recruits from all over the World were in town for this shellacking by your fightin ags. The early Heisman favorite Snell couldn’t Smell the end zone as he was held in absolute check all night by the Aggies stout SEC run defense. Kentucky’s QB Wilson looked dreadful thanks solely to Elko’s SEC defense and masterful gameplan. My SEC sources have told me to expect recruits to come banging down the door to join this class. In fact, don’t be surprised if we have to drop a few current commits to make room for more highly ranked recruits. The #1 class in the nation will stretch it’s lead in the very near future. Gig Em and SEC.”

-Hamm.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, williemackgarza said:

Shockwaves thru the cfb world! Jimbo pullin POWER MOVES! Top SEC West Texas school! Stopped the juggernaut snell dead in his heisman campaign tracks. Team fought tough pulled out an old fashioned sec slugfest.

Emphasis on “slug” in slugfest. That was a sorry ass game. Kentucky might have the worst QB in Division 1 football. 

4 minutes ago, RadiologyHorn said:

Sorry I can’t keep up, what was Thursday?

Hamm got into it with Texas 247 reporters, might have been at a game. Ended up using anti gay slurs at them on his FB page. He’s can’t stop spiraling.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fug said:

She’s probably referencing the events that took place on Thursday night.

Probably but he's trying to claim it's all because she's liberal and was upset he posted something pro kavanaugh. And then he called her out publicly, put her name on blast and shared her private text messages with everyone. 

1 hour ago, Viper said:

Probably but he's trying to claim it's all because she's liberal and was upset he posted something pro kavanaugh. And then he called her out publicly, put her name on blast and shared her private text messages with everyone. 

Fuck the guy, I literally do not give a fuck if he’s washing my windshield at the corner of 35 and Caesar Chavez in 3 months. He’s literally the example of idiotic narcissism and pride ruining your life. I wish him the worst.

Edited by Fug
  • Like 1

If they were to land Evans now I would call shenanigans. It would not shock me if Aggy were to land him a year from now if he’s close with Hornsby and Demas since they are already paid for.

but landing him this far out indicates SEC style recruiting which will not play out well for other major programs boosters and admin.

3 minutes ago, Tired of Lurking said:

He spoke to a 'source'. EJ said he spent a good chunk of Thursday with the Evans' (which hasn't been refuted) and says Evans is a long game type of commitment. Hamm keeps lying, he's going burn all the bridges with the recruits, too. Idiot.

He EJ or he Hamm?

1 hour ago, Fug said:

Fuck the guy, I literally do not give a fuck if he’s washing my windshield at the corner of 35 and Caesar Chavez in 3 months. He’s literally the example of idiotic narcissism and pride ruining your life. I wish him the worst.

I hope you crash your momma's car
I hope you pass out in some bar
I hope you catch some kinda flu
Let's say I wish the worst for you

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

He EJ or he Hamm?

Sorry, wasn't clear. Was comparing the two and their opposite reports of Evans. Holland spent Thursday with them, per the update on Saturday. He said Evans makes bland comments about schools on purpose, and that he's nowhere near a decision (but we are up there). Thinks people are freaking out too much about his lack of enthusiasm about Texas.

• Like 1

Also EJ had the following note on Evans: 

"There is a FaceBook post floating around that Evans could commit to A&M soon. Here is what his brother had to say about it: "Zach is not committing until 2020." I'll have more on Zach tomorrow in The Stampede. But just wanted to cover this before anyone posted about it. I wouldn't read too much into FaceBook."

Then in the comments: "He's just a FaceBook poster. No difference from any members of this board."

Lmao. I hope everyone starts referring to Hamm reports as facebook posts, since that's what they are. 

Edited by Bodacious Bevo
  • Like 7

17 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I had a lot of fun mocking Chasen Hinds exploding to over 350 during the last cycle. It would be hypocritical to look at Javonne Shepherd’s explosion and think it is no big deal. Dude has a long, long way to go before he’s benefitting any roster. 

Googled Shepherd's name and randomly stumbled across this picture of him (second from right) from June 2017 on the scat board:

DCOzLhBUMAAXBSe.jpg

He's had quite the transformation over the past year.