Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

35 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

the only way to handle a bully is to start slapping said bully

1 hour ago, Lagunamadre said:

I'm starting to like Bloomberg, for the mere fact that I think he has the best chance of beating Trump because of shit like this. If he keeps this up "I didn't inherit my money", "I'm not fat", "I didn't get run out of New York". Trump is likely to get so pissed off he either dies or nukes Canada. Keep it up Mike. 

This.  You're running against an incumbent during a good economy so if you're nipping around the edges of issues, you're risking defeat.  Best strategy is to go head on against Trump about his lifetime of complete fraud and self promotion and Bloomberg is the best to do that plus he doesn't seem afraid to not be a pussy.

People want a return to normalcy instead of some grand agenda.  Expose Trump for what he is.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

This.  You're running against an incumbent during a good economy so if you're nipping around the edges of issues, you're risking defeat.  Best strategy is to go head on against Trump about his lifetime of complete fraud and self promotion and Bloomberg is the best to do that plus he doesn't seem afraid to not be a pussy.

People want a return to normalcy instead of some grand agenda.  Expose Trump for what he is.

I'm skeptical of exchanging a perceived oligarch for a real oligarch - even if I do align politically with a lot of the real rich guy's policies.  

Nevertheless, if Bloomberg is going to play the role of standing up to the bully, that's a big mark in his favor.  

5 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

And y'all aren't serious about Bloomberg are you?

Probably. Bloomberg is going to pick up a lot of the TDS* crowd if his campaign continues to attack Trump. "He talks like us."

*Not a criticism of the posters in this thread.

6 minutes ago, Continental Op said:

I just want him to stick around and poke Trump in the eye for awhile.  

Someone told me that he committed to throwing his money behind whoever wins the nomination. No clue if that’s true or not be it would be fun to see him throwing his cash into attack adds that just expose cheeto’s bullshit. 

2 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

(White) criminals love 'em some Trump. I have a morbid fascination for looking at the Facebook pages of criminals, and I can't remember the last one I came across who was talking up any politician other than Trump, and a whole lot of them are all about him.

Damn I'm glad I'm no longer on Facebook.  After watching The Great Hack, couldn't stomach Zuckerf'ker anymore and my life has been very freeing. 

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

It also makes ZERO damn sense, considering his past stances with the Central Park Five and his racism in general.  He's playing an angle.  I'm not sure what it is.  Could be as simple as using this to try and drum up african american support.  But there's an angle and it's not out of the goodness of his heart.

He thought it would secure him some black vote. See Alice Johnson commercial above.  See also Kanye and Kim. 

There have been reports of him yelling at kush because his black polling still sucks. 

Edited by TwiceHorn

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Just imagine thinking this drawing is in any way not strange and represents what you want for this country.  If one of the Dems had a picture like this, I would run the other direction.  Weirdo cult shit man.

Have you ever been in a neighborhood where there is a canopy set up to buy  Elvis and/or Confederate flag throws & beach towels? I have. There is some overlap there. It's a different style of art appreciation I guess.

17 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Someone tell Trump there's a Paris in Texas and video his reaction.

Even better, when we travel north the kids used to call it traveling around the world because there is also Canton, Athens, and Palestine in the vicinity. He could draw a Sharpie wall right down the highway if he doesn't want to build in Colorado anymore.

@NameAlreadyInUse I don't have an account either, but one thing I do is on the original tweet there is usually a link that says: "show this thread' and if you click that it will often list the tweets w/o the comments in the way.

• Like 1

It also makes ZERO damn sense, considering his past stances with the Central Park Five and his racism in general.  He's playing an angle.  I'm not sure what it is.  Could be as simple as using this to try and drum up african american support.  But there's an angle and it's not out of the goodness of his heart.

It’s because he was sucking up to Kim and Kayne.

He’s a reality television starfucker at his core and those two are reality television royalty.

It’s just that simple.

41 minutes ago, heso said:

Someone told me that he committed to throwing his money behind whoever wins the nomination. No clue if that’s true or not be it would be fun to see him throwing his cash into attack adds that just expose cheeto’s bullshit. 

This is what I’m hoping. If true, trump would be wise to just ignore him. But wisdom is not one of trump’s strengths. 

Edited by JimmyJames

17 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

I'd maybe be more serious about Bloomberg if he'd entered the race earlier. It's too little too late, and he's not going to magically gain momentum between now and Super Tuesday.

Although him going hard in the paint against Trump until then should be fun.

I'd be fine with voting for him should he magically get the nomination.  I'm all for him being in the mix just because he's completely immune to the issues that plague other candidates (mostly financial) and so he is happy to fuck things up.

I don't really see a downside to his candidacy.

Edited by jimmyjazz
  • Like 2

I'll vote for Bloomie if he gets the nom. I'll vote for my dog (and I don't even particularly like my dog) if he gets the nomination. Shit, I'd even vote for BadTeamate, But I'd rather vote for Biden, Warren, Sanders, Buttigieg, etc.

But until that day comes, I'm all for Bloomie spending his millions on a good cause- getting DoTarD's diapers wadded.

2 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Keep going for the kick to the nuts until something connects !

11 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Mayor of OKC checks in:

With all the impeachment trial stuff, There’s gotta be a Truth or Consequences, NM joke in here somewhere. 

1 hour ago, J.R. Juniors Junior Jr. said:

On the tweet, click his name, and all his posts will show up.  Scroll down to find the thread.

I also discovered if you click the tweet it will show you the next tweet.  You have to click each time to get to the next one but that worked as well.  I only wish it had a show thread button as Mrs. Whiggins described.  That wasn't on my twitter machine for some reason.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

At least two of those dipshits are putting their left hand over their heart.  Flag code, what flag code?

Fucking idiots.

I assumed the video was mirrored since all of the lapel pins would be on the wrong side as well. 

There really are some great town names in this country.  We don't stop and appreciate them enough.  

In the interim, will the protective border wall in Colorado protect us from Kansas City, KS which as we all know is not on the Eastern Kansas border near Missouri, but rather (and very troublingly so) on the Western Border with Colorado.  The Mexicans are coming in through Colorado to Kansas City, KS to disrupt the nearby Chiefs.  Or Jefes, if you will.  

Admittedly, it's because Daddy emphasizes what he's good at with his daughters...but my 4 year old honestly and without hyperbole knows more about U.S. geography than this President.  She knows that her maternal grandparents live in Kansas, very close to the Colorado border.  She knows Mexico is very far south from Colorado/Kansas, it's down in way South Texas where Daddy just was this past week.  She knows one of her aunts lives in far Eastern Kansas, and just across the river/border from her is Kansas City, MO where the Chiefs play.  And she knows Daddy found it hilarious that Trump supporters who hid behind "Sometimes teams play in places that aren't really their name like New York Giants in New Jersey or Dallas Cowboys playing in Arlington.  Somebody should also tell Trump that there's no such city nor state as New England, Carolina, or Golden State.  It's okay if you don't know where every single franchise's stadium is located (I sure as shit don't)..........but we're giving you and your fucking moronic base a dose of shit this morning because you preside over the country and my four year old knows that Kansas City is in Missouri.  Literally everybody knows it except you, you fucking child.  Yes, the Jets play in NE New Jersey but everybody knows the part of the team name called "New York" means the city across the river where you lived almost your whole life.  In the case of Kansas City, it means Kansas City, Missouri.  In the case of Golden State, it's Oakland, CA.  In the case of New England Patriots, it's Boston, MA.  Jesus, one of you dumbass supporters of his needs to talk to him about the Nationals before he makes a mistake.  

Kansas City, KS which as we all know is not on the Eastern Kansas border near Missouri, but rather (and very troublingly so) on the Western Border with Colorado. 

I've read your post several times and didn't read it as sarcasm, but might have missed that.  If so, just ignore the following. I drove through Kansas City,  Kansas just the other day and it is most certainly not on the Colorado border... unless there is more than one. It is right across the river from from KC, MO.