Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

To be fair, America's greatest mistake was slavery.  But that Trump is in the conversation for #1 is quite telling.  

That we have to take a moment as a country and ask ourselves, which was worse..."Trump in 2020 or Slavery?"  We actually have to think about it for a minute.  

This is true.  However, it’s the independents that usually decide elections. 

More registered indies now than repubs. GOP now the third largest party registration. That is why they HAVE to voter suppress to win.

That, plus they have shitty ideas and shitty people, so have to cheat.

Jesus, dude.  It was hyperbole for effect.  If we can accuse Obama/Biden of the largest political crime in American history, I can tilt Texas.  The whole tone was intended to be over-the-top.  The guy claims this is the biggest bomb ever, and yet can't produce a shred of evidence

26 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

More registered indies now than repubs. GOP now the third largest party registration. That is why they HAVE to voter suppress to win.

That, plus they have shitty ideas and shitty people, so have to cheat.

I’m convinced that a ton of registered Independents do so entirely so they can something together than “I’m a registered republican.”  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Red Five said:

What was the dotard blathering about in that tweet yesterday about new evidence being uncovered on Obama/Biden? 

Something something. We’ll find out in a few weeks. It will be the most beautiful piece of information you’ve ever seen.

• Hook 'Em 1

Somebody tell President Dipshit to just release this Obamagate evidence already.  An "October Surprise" data drop only works if there's still a country to drop it on in October.  

The only satisfaction I get from this dumpster fire is that I know Putin bullies/ribs/makes fun of dotard on every call they have. Like the cool kid in middle school who gets the loser to do his bidding.

The loser hopelessly yearning for the cool kids approval which shall never come.

Fuck me.

Edited by MissingInAction

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Jesus, dude.  It was hyperbole for effect.  If we can accuse Obama/Biden of the largest political crime in American history, I can tilt Texas.  The whole tone was intended to be over-the-top.  The guy claims this is the biggest bomb ever, and yet can't produce a shred of evidence

Sorry about that.  I mistakenly thought it was another in a litany of posts about how you wine and dine with governors, senators and other components of the state’s political machine. My apologies.

• Haha 1

They are having a Trump rally in the small town I live in here in New Mexico. I noticed only a few of the couple hundred there had masks on, dumb sons a bitches. Of course on the way back from the store I flipped them all the bird as I drove by.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

I missed the posts where I claimed to dine with Governors and Senators.  But I would subscribe to your newsletter, Fudge Nuggets. 

We have entire threads devoted to people bragging about cars, watches, golf outings, mileage status on airlines, season tickets, luxury brand purchases, etc.  Ever notice I'm not on any of those...I leave that shit to white people?   If I speak of a relationship with a public official, it's to emphasize the point of how disenfranchised I am with the Republican Party that has followed this hunk of human shit over the edge of the mountain.  

Edited by Lobo

2 minutes ago, Mapache said:

I noticed only a few of the couple hundred there had masks on, dumb sons a bitches.

I hope all the Trump rallys are maskless and packed shoulder to shoulder yelling "fake news" at the top of their sputum emitting lungs. 

Freedom of stupid.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mapache said:

They are having a Trump rally in the small town I live in here in New Mexico. I noticed only a few of the couple hundred there had masks on, dumb sons a bitches. Of course on the way back from the store I flipped them all the bird as I drove by.

Is it Alamogordo? God I hate that fucking town 

6 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Is it Alamogordo? God I hate that fucking town 

No, it's Cedar Crest up in the mountains just east of Albuquerque. Most of the folks out here are progressive minded so I suspect most of the idiots there are from Abq

Edited by Mapache

2 hours ago, Red Five said:

What was the dotard blathering about in that tweet yesterday about new evidence being uncovered on Obama/Biden? 

They've exhausted everything else so now they're trying to fabricate something.   It's what they do--tan suit and no flag pin out front...  

58 minutes ago, Mapache said:

Well, sicking and potentially killing off his base should help nullify their gains from voter suppression.  4d chess.  

• Hook 'Em 1

41 minutes ago, Mapache said:

No, it's Cedar Crest up in the mountains just east of Albuquerque. Most of the folks out here are progressive minded so I suspect most of the idiots there are from Abq

Never a more appropriately named city to host a Trump rally  in New Mexico, than Truth or Consequences.  

1 hour ago, MissingInAction said:

The only satisfaction I get from this dumpster fire is that I know Putin bullies/ribs/makes fun of dotard on every call they have. Like the cool kid in middle school who gets the loser to do his bidding.

The loser hopelessly yearning for the cool kids approval which shall never come.

Fuck me.

Would lose it if Nancy called DOTARD Putin's gimp.  

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

They've exhausted everything else so now they're trying to fabricate something.   It's what they do--tan suit and no flag pin out front...  

Yeah I figured. But he said it in such a way, like we're all supposed to already know what horrible evidence was discovered yesterday. 

It's just nice to know that all these years later, he can still surprise me. 

4 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Yeah I figured. But he said it in such a way, like we're all supposed to already know what horrible evidence was discovered yesterday. 

It's just nice to know that all these years later, he can still surprise me. 

They've beaten this horse but because it had traction early on, it's gone into his rotation.  It's all they got.  He and Graham met this week and Lindsey is always touting investigating Biden in the Ukraine. So the geniuses are going back to the Burisma well.  

Edited by Mdhorn

4 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Don WInslow is a severely underrated American treasure.

https://deadline.com/2020/07/don-winslow-president-trump-barbed-videos-coronavirus-policies-watch-1202989421/

His "Cartel" series of books is fantastic.

Those books are great and really show how drug money and politicians are all interconnected.  It's pretty eye opening.

1 hour ago, Mdhorn said:

Well, sicking and potentially killing off his base should help nullify their gains from voter suppression.  4d chess.  

Except it’s killing blacks and Hispanics predominantly. It’d be interesting to look at the numbers but I’d bet it’s killing more folks inclined to be democratic voters than republicans. 

2 hours ago, RPM said:

I hope all the Trump rallys are maskless and packed shoulder to shoulder yelling "fake news" at the top of their sputum emitting lungs. 

Freedom of stupid.

A big monsoon storm just hit and ruined their rally. They all jumped in their dually trucks and grand marquis and got the fuck out of town... nice. 

18 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Except it’s killing blacks and Hispanics predominantly. It’d be interesting to look at the numbers but I’d bet it’s killing more folks inclined to be democratic voters than republicans. 

True, the virus is equal opportunity.  

5 hours ago, Lobo said:

To be fair, America's greatest mistake was slavery.  But that Trump is in the conversation for #1 is quite telling.  

That we have to take a moment as a country and ask ourselves, which was worse..."Trump in 2020 or Slavery?"  We actually have to think about it for a minute.  

Trumptard response on both:

no-ragrets-temporary-tattoo-2663.jpg

God bless 'Murica!

What are "Virtual Pennies"?  Is that like Bitcoin?  And to be fair to Trump, this is actually welcomed news to seniors on fixed incomes like my mother.  But that it got less word count than his lovely ode to Charlie Daniels is weird.  

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I hope Vindman has a Perfect day.

Meanwhile....

Biggest Price Reduction in history!

I remember my favorite President but he is dead. Sad.

I cannot fathom how an executive order is going to materially affect the price of drugs or devices.

And if it were somehow effective, it would be set aside immediately by a court.

Desperation move.  Also nice try with the Seniors.  They're just going to remember how their favorite President tried to kill them and/or make their final years miserable and lonely.

Also:

The president’s power to enact policy through executive order is limited, so the orders largely just command the Department of Health and Human Services to move forward with the formal rulemaking process, which takes time.

Aaaand:

But in a surprise move, Trump said that order's implementation would be delayed until Aug. 25 to give pharmaceutical executives, who strongly oppose the idea, a chance to propose an alternative.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/508953-trump-signs-executive-orders-aimed-at-lowering-drug-prices

Does this asshole ever stop lying?

(rhetorical question).

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Imagine being so stupid that this sales pitch appeals to you:

“Friend, I just saw our new Trump-Reagan Commemorative Coin Sets and WOW, these coins are beautiful - I took one look and immediately knew that I wanted YOU to have a set. These aren’t any ordinary coins. They symbolize an important time in our Nation. This year, in addition to being re-elected as YOUR President, it also marks the 40th anniversary of our Nation’s 40th President, Ronald Reagan. Unfortunately, we already sold out of the first batch we had in stock. But I liked these coins so much that I asked my team to rush order another batch for my TOP SUPPORTERS ONLY.

“I’ve authorized a very limited production of these iconic coins, which is why I’m ONLY offering them to our top supporters, like YOU. This offer is NOT available to the general public, so please, do NOT share this email with anyone.”

Marge, we have go spend our pension money on this exclusive coin set!  It's gonna be a collector's item and it's only available to TOP SUPPORTERS.  Not just any schmoe can get this!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1