Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

Nope, not a parody

Apparently it actually is a parody. 

There's no link and it's not being reported anywhere else.  Maybe some of them actually speak at his convention, but that is just another grifter Twitter account hunting for retweets/engagement. 

16 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

There’s a good chance 🤞🏻 you’re told to GTFO of the building in less than six months. Leave the yard alone.

They have just enough time to complete demolition, leaving the Biden WH grounds in shambles. Talk about a metaphor...

• Hook 'Em 2

19 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Apparently it actually is a parody. 

There's no link and it's not being reported anywhere else.  Maybe some of them actually speak at his convention, but that is just another grifter Twitter account hunting for retweets/engagement. 

This whole administration is a parody.

2 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Today is the day Donald Trump became President. Of Worldstar.

the President of the United States retweeted this.  

I had never heard of this Ian Miles Cheong guy before seeing reference to him being a huge piece of shit yesterday, but apparently he's some self-hating racist from Malaysia.

I have no idea who any of these people are either, but this general sentiment is widely expressed on Twitter, for whatever that's worth...

8 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

I had never heard of this Ian Miles Cheong guy before seeing reference to him being a huge piece of shit yesterday, but apparently he's some self-hating racist from Malaysia.

I have no idea who any of these people are either, but this general sentiment is widely expressed on Twitter, for whatever that's worth...

Sounds like the 6 figs of Twitter

10 hours ago, F250 said:

These dudes have been under investigation for years. I find it difficult to believe Gregg Smith suddenly was overcome with a patriotic duty to spill the beans. I question the legitimacy of this account but if it's real this is probably a Michael Cohen type mea culpa. Prince and Smith are fucking vile pieces of shit.

Yeah -- I completely tune out any person who takes this approach: "I have lots of really great stuff to dish about [fill in bad guy name here]!  And I'll dribble it out in teasers over the next two months!"

Nope, fuck that.  If you have evidence of Eric Prince leading an effort to interfere with the 2016 election, share it, or shut the fuck up.  The fact that you don't share it right away tells me that you almost certainly don't have anything.  So fuck off.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, F250 said:

These dudes have been under investigation for years. I find it difficult to believe Gregg Smith suddenly was overcome with a patriotic duty to spill the beans. I question the legitimacy of this account but if it's real this is probably a Michael Cohen type mea culpa. Prince and Smith are fucking vile pieces of shit.

Assuming for the moment it's the real Gregg Smith, what would separate what he's indicated is going to drop from all those other investigations is that this is apparently about Prince's involvement in "fucking with the 2016 election" which he suggests contributed to tipping PA, MI, WI electoral outcomes.  What's more important than Prince et al going to prison over past transgressions?  That whatever they may have succeeded in doing in 2016 doesn't happen again.  Whistleblowing has that very effect whether or not anyone gets punished.  Waiting until this late also has a perhaps unintended effect of allowing less time for a well coordinated Plan B to get hatched.

As Noel Casler described in the podcast I linked last page, so many people knew for years about Trump's insanity and unfitness and chose to not speak up in 2016 out of the belief it was impossible for him to ever actually get elected.  In 2020, people are looking at stopping a repeat of the 2016 playbook as opposed to ratting people out so they go to jail.

1 hour ago, Nope said:

They have just enough time to complete demolition, leaving the Biden WH grounds in shambles. Talk about a metaphor...

Hopefully it gets bogged down in the landscape architect procurement procedure.  If there was ever a time for the federal bureaucracy to do its thing, this is it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I hope by the time all this is over the name Donald is soiled forever. Kind of like how no one would dare name their kid Adolph, the same should go for Donald for the next 100 years minimum. 

My son Benito Brisketexan wishes that I had such foresight...

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

As Noel Casler described in the podcast I linked last page, so many people knew for years about Trump's insanity and unfitness and chose to not speak up in 2016 out of the belief it was impossible for him to ever actually get elected.  In 2020, people are looking at stopping a repeat of the 2016 playbook as opposed to ratting people out so they go to jail.

I watched that whole thing last night.  There was no new information for me.  In fact they referenced the work of David Kay Johnson on Trumps drug dealing back in the 80's and 90's.

All of the panelists agreed that there was this "code" about speaking out in these industries, and that may be true that many organizations were complicit in their adherence to the "code".  However, there is so much information in the public record on the Donald that I have come to believe that there is more than just some unwritten rule stuff going on. 

14 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I hope by the time all this is over the name Donald is soiled forever. Kind of like how no one would dare name their kid Adolph, the same should go for Donald for the next 100 years minimum. 

Seriously.  Trump's tale needs to end as a warning to every other narcissistic sociopath that as tempting as it might be, they really, really, really don't want to be President of the United States.

57 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah -- I completely tune out any person who takes this approach: "I have lots of really great stuff to dish about [fill in bad guy name here]!  And I'll dribble it out in teasers over the next two months!"

Nope, fuck that.  If you have evidence of Eric Prince leading an effort to interfere with the 2016 election, share it, or shut the fuck up.  The fact that you don't share it right away tells me that you almost certainly don't have anything.  So fuck off.

nothing like spilling some concrete evidence that the 2016 election was bunk 90 days before the next fucking election.  super great timing, gregg.

23 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

nothing like spilling some concrete evidence that the 2016 election was bunk 90 days before the next fucking election.  super great timing, gregg.

If there's any meat at all, best case is tipping off the public now comes only well after relevant officials have been informed.  And it very well may be that he's not the one that's going break news, just that he was involved and knows what's coming out.

Edited by triplehorn

2 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

There’s a good chance 🤞🏻 you’re told to GTFO of the building in less than six months. Leave the yard alone.

Maybe he is going to try to prove to his base that he's one of them with the yard remodel.  Plant some weeds.  Put a rusted out shitbox with no wheels out there.  Maybe an old washing machine or fridge.  Set a tire fire.

He will let Alabama know he is going to fit right in when he moves there after he loses.

1 hour ago, Gooby said:

How is it that Ted fucking Nugent, who once sought to adopt an underage girl for the purpose of having sex with her, is some kind of conservative icon?

Are you willing to drop to your knees and suck off President Trump? Welcome aboard, sailor.

2 hours ago, Gooby said:

How is it that Ted fucking Nugent, who once sought to adopt an underage girl for the purpose of having sex with her, is some kind of conservative icon?

I was sent to a gun show to interview Ted Nugent in the early 90s. He clearly had a few screws loose, even back then. The entire interview was completely worthless because he didn't utter a single sentence without saying "fuck", "pussy" or "fucking pussy" at least twice.

1 hour ago, Goredho said:

Seriously.  Trump's tale needs to end as a warning to every other narcissistic sociopath that as tempting as it might be, they really, really, really don't want to be President of the United States.

The disorder doesn't work like that.  They are always smarter and better than the other guy and will blow everyone away with how well they perform (cognitive test).

20 minutes ago, Saint Tacky said:

I was sent to a gun show to interview Ted Nugent in the early 90s. He clearly had a few screws loose, even back then. The entire interview was completely worthless because he didn't utter a single sentence without saying "fuck", "pussy" or "fucking pussy" at least twice.

That's not really Ted Nugent's fault.  What did you think he was going to do?

What I wouldnt to give be a fly on the wall during that announcement toTrump.

”sir, for your convention speech opener, we thought we’d get revenge on Alyssa Milano for her disruption of the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings.  That’s right sir, we got the man who played the character Jessup on two episodes of the 2000 hit series on the CW ‘Charmed’, Mr Anthony Sabato Junior.  This one will cut right to the heart of the liberals, sir!  And while America is busy playing ‘where the hell do I know that guy from...we’ll be rigging the polling places in Florida.”