Formerly DT: COVID-19 - Featuring Lots of Politics, now CR because political talk not going away

InkaUtexas

Plano ISD officially extended closures two more weeks. Still waiting to hear what kind of online instruction we will be asked to try. Now officially closed through April 3. Door left open to extend beyond that and will reevaluate when it gets closer.

Somebody’s talking about daycares

https://www.kxan.com/news/gov-evers-orders-restrictions-on-size-of-child-care-settings/

MADISON, Wis. (WFRV) – Governor Tony Evers has ordered the Department of Health Services Secretary-designee, Andrea Palm, to restrict the size of all child care settings in response to the widespread coronavirus. Under the new order, centers may not operate with more than 10 staff present at a time and may not operate with more than 50 children present at a time.

58 minutes ago, Modessit said:

Check this out:

a673d55dddcdfdf1bb2523beb19acd29.jpga0d433556d2cd0ebb187da0eacc0acc7.jpgd235c4586bfa25c645a5b7a11e9215cb.jpg

First she talks about how easy it was to walk around HEB at Congress/Oltorf and then after being confronted claimed to have stayed in the car while her probably-infected husband went in.

And the neighborhood she lives in is the one across from mine so now we can't take the kids to any of the parks just in case she also has kids and has been taking them.

Kids and wife haven't left the house/yard since Saturday. They're about to take a short walk just to get a little exercise and won't get within 15 ft of anyone else.

What a horrible person.  

• Like 1

San Saba, not an ideal situation 

https://www.kxan.com/news/texas/san-saba-isd-is-back-in-session-amid-covid-19-pandemic/

A Central Texas school district decided to allow teachers and students to return to campus Wednesday, despite public health orders across the state to limit gatherings of people together. It later announced it would have students learn from home starting Thursday, but used its one day to hand out materials to students and teachers.

A concerned teacher at the San Saba Independent School District, who wishes to remain anonymous, brought it to the attention of the KXAN investigative team. The teacher said their spring break was last week, and the district extended it to Tuesday of this week due to COVID-19 concerns. 

On Monday and Tuesday, the educator said teachers and staff were required to come to work and start moving curriculum to an online learning format to prepare for a potential long-term closure. But that closure ended Wednesday, and families were told students could return to campus.

Having children or teachers in our buildings is not a problem,” Superintendent Wayne Kelly wrote in a memo. “It is large groups of people together that is the issue … In San Saba ISD we are choosing to stay open for the limited time that we are able to get technical materials into the hands of our students and prepare them for online or home-based instruction.” 

Kelly goes on to say currently, San Saba County has no confirmed cases of the coronavirus. San Saba ISD is a small, rural district with less than 800 students in grades kindergarten through 12th grade.

Not sure I agree Wayne,  but hopefully preventative measures of some sort were in place.    But they are working on going online, which is tough for such a small district.  

30 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

That was my former HEB. That fat fucking whore is a higher risk category.

What a piece of fucking shit.

That is my current HEB. I hope that tweet is not from Monday or before because I was there Tue morning.

The rest of your comment is correct.

So I was able to determine Big Nancy lives 7 minutes from my house albeit in a different neighborhood. And her FB page and her FB Group page for her Nails business are deleted.

According to some property records I found online, she lives with someone named Margarito Helton. This is what the internet turned up on him:

9def6aceef62d9202d85c9be47ff395a.jpg

So I was able to determine Big Nancy lives 7 minutes from my house albeit in a different neighborhood. And her FB page and her FB Group page for her Nails business are deleted.

According to some property records I found online, she lives with someone named Margarito Helton. This is what the internet turned up on him:

Should you report her? If she is serious, she could be our patient 31. If not, she can afford to eat jail bologna for a few weeks.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Modessit said:

You might want to forward this info to his employer. What if he's still going to work?

Apparently there is another female (same last name) that lived there up until May 2019 who is an Admin Assoc for UT doing Customer Service for Admissions Applicants. Since there is no proof of contact I'll withhold the name at this time

1 hour ago, Modessit said:

Check this out:

a673d55dddcdfdf1bb2523beb19acd29.jpga0d433556d2cd0ebb187da0eacc0acc7.jpgd235c4586bfa25c645a5b7a11e9215cb.jpg

First she talks about how easy it was to walk around HEB at Congress/Oltorf and then after being confronted claimed to have stayed in the car while her probably-infected husband went in.

And the neighborhood she lives in is the one across from mine so now we can't take the kids to any of the parks just in case she also has kids and has been taking them.

Kids and wife haven't left the house/yard since Saturday. They're about to take a short walk just to get a little exercise and won't get within 15 ft of anyone else.

Someone needs to print this out (legal sized and landscape in order to fit that fat fucking face) and affix it to neighborhood utility poles, USPS mailboxes, and the front door of that store. 

https://www.kxan.com/news/coronavirus/live-gov-abbott-meets-with-tarrant-county-officials-after-2nd-covid-19-death-reported-there/

“Gov. Greg Abbott announced he may take new action Thursday that would limit public gatherings across Texas because of the growing COVID-19 outbreak. 

The governor shared his intent to take further action during a news conference Wednesday in Tarrant County, where the second death related to COVID-19 was reported earlier this week. He asked every elected official in the state to contact his office by the end of the day so that he could get their feedback on possibly closing all bars and restaurants statewide.

———————

spacer.png

What strong leadership there!   We already know plenty of the 254 counties in Texas give no fucks, so I’m going to guess he will leave it up to them.   

Which means when their tiny hospitals and care centers are overwhelmed, they will be trying to ship them to Austin, San Antonio, DFW, and Houston.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Modessit said:

Well, fuck me, thought the dude looked familiar. 

3 minutes ago, Bevo Num1 said:

I won't be surprised to see HEB go full curbside and delivery. People are stupid and can't be trusted to do the right thing.

They would have to hire a shit ton of more people to do nothing but fill order carts. Would certainly help those that have become recently unemployed. 

• hayden_horn changed the title to Formerly DT: COVID-19 - Featuring Lots of Politics, now CR because political talk not going away