2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

On 10/21/2020 at 10:29 AM, Loch Ness Monster said:

About 55% Biden in my neighborhood near Frisco. 

My moms family are all Trumpers and every single one of them believe poors/minorities are the problem. 

Except it's the poors and uneducated who support Trump. Go figure.

4 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

So much this.  Couple it with the fact that my team has been dogshit for a decade and also getting older has made me realize how it doesn't need to be a major part of my life anymore.  I watch the games, but losing is just kind of annoying now instead of a complete meltdown of my weekend.  I was in my 20s during our dominant period in the 2000s and I'm thankful for that.  If that is the last time we are good at anything, I'm ok with it now.

I was in my 30’s, but otherwise I feel the same. How I explain it is that other than the college football, I hate college football.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, LonghornSean said:

I had a dream last night that Trump won with 289 electoral votes and I spilled a bowl of oatmeal. What does it mean??

but then I cheered up when I realized it was only a dream, because I know we'll beat Bingville by way more than that.

• Hook 'Em 3

41 minutes ago, LonghornSean said:

I had a dream last night that Trump won with 289 electoral votes and I spilled a bowl of oatmeal. What does it mean??

but then I cheered up when I realized it was only a dream, because I know we'll beat Bingville by way more than that.

Not kidding, I had a dream that Trump lost, had a stroke, then fired a bunch of nukes in his demented state. Then instead of taking out the nukes before they landed, his people just redirected them to unpopulated parts of Canada and pretended like there was nothing wrong with Trump. 

I gotta stop reading this thread right before bed. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, Dnaguy said:

Lies No GIF

Me neither.

I'll tell you when I'll believe this war for the soul of the country is over: when we get an unconditional surrender in Tokyo Bay, while Hiroshima and Nagasaki still smolder in the distance.

Every fucking vote, in every fucking district, in every fucking state, matters.

7 minutes ago, Storm the Field said:

More Wasserman:

i am so done with tweets like this in the last month of a presidential election.

You can go over to Texags and find a dozen tweets from so called "experts" that say GOP turnout is through the roof and that Biden is in trouble.

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Me neither.

I'll tell you when I'll believe this war for the soul of the country is over: when we get an unconditional surrender in Tokyo Bay, while Hiroshima and Nagasaki still smolder in the distance.

Every fucking vote, in every fucking district, in every fucking state, matters.

I’ve had enough Republican friends in the last week start to waiver on Biden that I’m finding it very hard to believe these numbers.

Their excuse now is that they can’t trust the democrats with the house senate and presidency.

So while they hate Trump, they need to somehow have divided government and if that’s re-electing Trump.... well they’ll just have to bite the bullet.

That’s how I know this will be close.

So maybe people say they won’t vote for him.... but when push comes to shove, they vote for their pocket books. People fucking hate paying taxes and as long as Trump says he’ll lower them, he’ll be able to lead folks to their ultimate demise. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

I’ve had enough Republican friends in the last week start to waiver on Biden that I’m finding it very hard to believe these numbers.

Their excuse now is that they can’t trust the democrats with the house senate and presidency.

So while they hate Trump, they need to somehow have divided government and if that’s re-electing Trump.... well they’ll just have to bite the bullet.

That’s how I know this will be close.

So maybe people say they won’t vote for him.... but when push comes to shove, they vote for their pocket books. People fucking hate paying taxes and as long as Trump says he’ll lower them, he’ll be able to lead folks to their ultimate demise. 

This is my fear.  People can think/talk a good game about what the right thing is.....but they revert to their norm when push comes to shove.  This will be closer than people think.   And yes, because of that, I think the outcome is still at material risk.

15 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Sure as hell not Converse, either.  And other than NB and Converse, what suburbs does SA have?

13 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

Shit Converse would be the my guess for biggest Biden lead among SA suburbs due to it's higher black population. 

Converse, Universal City, and Windcrest all have a significant black population. Windcrest is also full of olds, though. On the flip side of that, Converse and UC aren't what they used to be in the late 90s, early to mid 2000s after the base closures. Those areas have really gone down hill, so the majority of the white male population in that area is fitting the Trump demographic of non-college white males.

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

It does say “in May” right there in the tweet.  Unless you mean second article this week. 

If that happened in May, there was another Bro arrested this week for something similar.  I think he was from Maryland.  Regardless, I don’t recall any media talking about either one of them...only social media.   That’s a problem.