2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

17 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

We’re approaching the end game now. 

I don't buy it. Conceding does nothing for his brand. All it does is allow people to say, "well, at least he finally showed some dignity." He doesn't give a shit about that. His wants his narrative to be, "I didn't lose; I was so powerful and feared that everyone, including the GOP, conspired against me. Come listen to me riff on about the swamp in Washington. Oh, and buy a hat."

I guess I can be talked into it if Jared is explaining to him how utterly embarrassing their legal case will go if they continue to explore it.

Edited by aggie08

I’m not getting into what got opened and what’s left, but- between the 2012 Pierre Jouet Belle Epoch, the 2014 Dom, the 2017 Birthday Bourbon, the 2016 Handy the 2015 Pappy, some Uigedail, and the neighbors and my high school kids, and their friends and my patriotic example,  I’d say that going forward graduations, birthdays, weddings, new babies and heavy Sunday nights are a blank slate going forward. 

open for suggestions. #noragrats

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Kaitlyn Collins confirming the Kushner asking Trump to concede story right now on CNN.

I bet Trump screamed at him.

Don't do it Donald.  It's a trap.  You've got this thing won.  Don't let them scare you out of another four more years.  They'll get that House back when they drag you out kicking and screaming...like a man. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Jared's probably ready to get on with his life and doesn't want 75 more days of this shit. I hope Trump makes it as painful as possible for all the sycophants that aided him along the way. He can whine, litigate, and waste everyone's time. People will eventually tire of him and move on with the transition. Then he'll be relegated to the Facebook crowd who will spend the next 4 years whining about Trump being "cheated". 

• Like 2

My sister is a Trumptard but only because she married some swamp trash from Baytown who has washed her brain. My wife and I have decided that we're gonna avoid seeing her as much as we possibly can until she eventually divorces said trash or trash dies (He's a 38yo pain pill addict who's already had a heart attack) 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

I don't buy it. Conceding does nothing for his brand. All it does is allow people to say, "well, at least he finally showed some dignity." He doesn't give a shit about that. His wants his narrative to be, "I didn't lose; I was so powerful and feared that everyone, including the GOP, conspired against me. Come listen to me riff on about the swamp in Washington. Oh, and buy a hat."

I guess I can be talked into it if Jared is explaining to him how utterly embarrassing their legal case will go if they continue to explore it.

the power of a cult is you can spin anything in any direction.

don't concede: what a fighter he is!

concede: i've done my job. i've made america great again. my next trick will be even bigger [points to new and improved flexseal he's hawking or whatever]

Edited by BehoId, The Underminer!

3 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Jared's probably ready to get on with his life and doesn't want 75 more days of this shit. I hope Trump makes it as painful as possible for all the sycophants that aided him along the way. He can whine, litigate, and waste everyone's time. People will eventually tire of him and move on with the transition. Then he'll be relegated to the Facebook crowd who will spend the next 4 years whining about Trump being "cheated". 

Prison is the complicating factor here for all involved.  I might fight a fight I knew I couldn’t win if it meant I could put off thinking about prison for a couple of months.

2 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

I think that’s it. He can protect his brand better by conceding now, starting his media company and continuing the fictional narrative that the election was stolen from him and blah blah. 

Of course he can still do that if he takes some of these legal challenges through, but if they keep getting smacked down and can’t bring up a single piece of evidence that even a conservative leaning court can realistically entertain I can see them just giving up the ghost. Conspiracy theories can really only thrive when they go unexamined. 

2 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

I think that’s it. He can protect his brand better by conceding now, starting his media company and continuing the fictional narrative that the election was stolen from him and blah blah. 

Of course he can still do that if he takes some of these legal challenges through, but if they keep getting smacked down and can’t bring up a single piece of evidence that even a conservative leaning court can realistically entertain I can see them just giving up the ghost. Conspiracy theories can really only thrive when they go unexamined. 

He still has legal challenges ahead of him.  And these will be on their dime.    

Re: Trump and conditions for which he'll concede. I'll quote Mola Ram from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. "You are in a position, unsuitable to give orders". 

Oh, I'm sure it's a pardon he wants. Yeah, fuck that shit. You made your bed, now lie in it, you fat fuck. Resign and make Pence pardon you so you have that stain on your legacy as well. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Re: Trump and conditions for which he'll concede. I'll quote Mola Ram from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. "You are in a position, unsuitable to give orders". 

Oh, I'm sure it's a pardon he wants. Yeah, fuck that shit. You made your bed, now lie in it, you fat fuck. Resign and make Pence pardon you so you have that stain on your legacy as well. 

pardons for him and ivanka 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Sure, but that has nothing to do with conceding. He lost... period. Whether he concedes or not, he's still not going to be president on January 20th at noon. 

But that's gotta be one of his conditions.  He doesn't have many options and that's what scares him.  Otherwise, why does he care if he didn't get a second term?

Edited by Mdhorn

I mean...Trump being forcefully removed from the White House grounds by the secret service would be the single greatest thing to happen in this god forsaken year. He can shove his conditions up his big ass, if he doesn’t want to concede let him fuck around and find out. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Just now, Mdhorn said:

But that's gotta be one of his conditions.  He doesn't have many options and that's what scares him.  

The only condition I'd give him is that he'll have every protection and right afforded to him under the law, even though he didn't give that to others. 

• Like 1

Trump:  even though the election results are obviously a farce and I could win using the court system to prove it, I will step down and concede for the good of the country. 

trumpkins:  what a patriot!

trump:  now that I’m gone, I can do more good as a private citizen through this charity ive set up called trump super real definitely not fake charity for America fund for patriots.

trumpkins: take my money

• Haha 3

Just now, Mo Horn said:

The only condition I'd give him is that he'll have every protection and right afforded to him under the law, even though he didn't give that to others. 

Exactly, he's not in a position to demand anything. His rights are the same as any citizen.

3 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

I mean...Trump being forcefully removed from the White House grounds by the secret service would be the single greatest thing to happen in this god forsaken year. He can shove his conditions up his big ass, if he doesn’t want to concede let him fuck around and find out. 

Technically, that would happen in 2021.  

3 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

It would happen next year

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

How would a concession speech/statement even go right now? He's incapable of admitting that he was wrong. How do you concede while not retracting that you won had the voting been legal?

'Despite winning this election, I'm semi conceding for the good of the country but let me clear, I won and was cheated by fake mail in ballots !!!!'

How would a concession speech/statement even go right now? He's incapable of admitting that he was wrong. How do you concede while not retracting that you won had the voting been legal?

A prepared statement release, not a speech for one thing.

23 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

What fucking conditions do they want? He lost the election, he's no longer president come January 20th. There are no conditions. 

there may be no better opportunity in life than to flex nuts.  you just became the most powerful man in the world, and the biggest turd in the world is making demands of you.  just tell him you can promise he'll have his own cell.

Edited by BehoId, The Underminer!