2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Just now, bluto said:

I’ll have a heart attack if Biden closes the speech out by calling a lid on the election.

My fantasy involves Joe looking into the camera and saying the people get to choose who is President. The people get to choose who lives in their house. The people have spoken and they said get the fuck out. 

32 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Influencing, impeding, or retaliating against a Federal official by threatening or injuring a family member.”  Uh, how is that setting trap for Biden or Democrats? Something tells me these Q guys aren’t lawyers.

Most certainly not.  The guys on that board hate education in general.  That same idiot went on to espouse that Trump really wanted Biden to claim victory because then he will be arrested for treason.  

4 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I am bawling.

I didn’t realize how much seeing a woman up there would effect me.

You and my spouse.

Between her heaving sobs, she told me she never thought she would see someone like she is---a Type A, strong female---get to that position in her lifetime.  Our 8 year old daughter came to her and asked her if she was sad.  That only made her cry more.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

0498538b5f3868d7d4b027fa0e3ae9ef.jpg
It’s a top shelf night mother fuckers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a fucking top shelf indeed. 

Birthday bourbon and weller are both on my list if unicorns. 

Edited by heso
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I will give Guilfoyle credit that she looks good for her age, but her personality makes her a 2. I'm not even referring to her politics. Someone can be conservative (or liberal) and be pleasant to be around. She's seems horrid.  Maybe Don Jr. wanted a political figure around as a girlfriend but he would be smart to drop her.  Buy a russian model to be your wife.

A long time ago, I thought she was pretty hot.  Before Fox.  Before I learned that she is about 3 feet all.  Before I learned she was a roaring hell pig.

• Hook 'Em 1