2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Just now, TXSG8R said:

I think he’s going to get a pardon no matter what, wether it’s through Biden or resigning and having Pence do it. He’s going to get drilled at the state level anyway.

If Pence does it, then whatever. Pence can always fuck off. Biden under no circumstances should pardon Trump if given the opportunity. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

...you live in Roy Moore /Tommy Tubberville loving land. Hush.

As shall you, sir, when I annex your state into GrossAlabamen when I ride in at the head of my army of screaming monkey skeletons. How so? I have distilled the demonic power of Roy Moore's soul into this ring  on my hand and [boom, lighting, Tallahassee falls into sinkhole except for those bars I liked] thus end all who defy me.

You, though, shall be spared. I shall need a trusted lawyer to torture Tommy Tuberville with non-compliance of my War-on-Jug-Ears legislation.

You may go now.

1 minute ago, FondrenRoad said:

If Pence does it, then whatever. Pence can always fuck off. Biden under no circumstances should pardon Trump if given the opportunity. 

Biden won’t get involved and won’t comment on it. The states are the one bringing charges. He will say that’s a state matter and say he has more important things to talk about 

• Hook 'Em 1

Every time I see one of Trump's tweets talking about "bad things" happening in Pennsylvania, I think of the Dennis Hopper Nike commercial from the mid nineties where he is looking at Bruce Smith's shoes in the locker room and says, "You know what Bruce Smith does in these shoes?  Bad things, man, bad things!"  Difference is, Hopper was right, and Trump isn't.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Underdog said:

? for you Lawballs,  Say Trump gets pardoned from Fed crimes but is found guilty of state crimes, does that disqualify him from running again in 2024?  If he's alive. 

Imprisonment for state crimes, fleeing the country, and all other possible logical disqualifiers aside, there is no chance in the world that he will be healthy enough to run in 2024. 

45 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

For all you sheeple, I will leave this here. Trust the plan.  Qtards are the fucking worst.

Originally Posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
Now comes the hard part, but have faith: 

MSM needs to knowingly call Biden pres-Elect 

And Biden has to knowingly make a victory speech and commit 

It’s important: 

18 U.S. Code CHAPTER 115

TRAP IS SET

Influencing, impeding, or retaliating against a Federal official by threatening or injuring a family member.”  Uh, how is that setting trap for Biden or Democrats? Something tells me these Q guys aren’t lawyers.

4 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Today has been just FANTASTIC.

I would totally call in and ramble around in my Slingblade voice, but messing with a staffer would be like yelling at an asshole waiter at a shitty restaurant, as opposed to yelling at the even-bigger-asshole owner.

Might do it anyway. Should I mention ghosts, aliens, or just keep it about "those people?"

Good day except middle son broke his collarbone.  Might need surgery.  He is sound asleep hopped up on pain  killers. But other than that...

Oh no! I’m so sorry to hear that. I hope he doesn’t need surgery and that he heals quickly.

Y’all will always remember this day.

lofuckingl. Cartmandrinkingtearsmeme

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mike-huckabee-trump-reelected-substantial-margin

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee believes President Trump will win the 2020 election by a “substantial” margin, telling “Fox & Friends” on Sunday that “it will cause people's heads to explode because they just can’t see it coming.”

“I said four years ago Donald Trump would win. I got laughed at, challenged on-air many times,” Huckabee said. “I'm going to say it again, mark my words, Donald Trump is going to still be president come January 20th.”

1 minute ago, High Plains Drifter said:

lofuckingl. Cartmandrinkingtearsmeme

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mike-huckabee-trump-reelected-substantial-margin

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee believes President Trump will win the 2020 election by a “substantial” margin, telling “Fox & Friends” on Sunday that “it will cause people's heads to explode because they just can’t see it coming.”

“I said four years ago Donald Trump would win. I got laughed at, challenged on-air many times,” Huckabee said. “I'm going to say it again, mark my words, Donald Trump is going to still be president come January 20th.”

Huckabee is a Roy Moore who is better at keeping the money rolling in.