2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

40 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

At what point should the military intervene to ensure a peaceful transition of power? A lame duck president should not be allowed to undermine our constitutional system through intimidation. This is probably all typical Trump bluster, but it’s shocking how fragile our democracy is.

DF7DE5F6-CF02-46C4-AD92-2C80B60590B5.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Speaking of which, whatever happened with Tort Tyke?  One Mr. Briscoe Cain. 

Well, he's away from his wife and family, in a large anonymous liberal metropolitan area where anybody can be themselves and meet other people with similar interests, so...

...my guess is, he's praying. For us.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Such a good day.  I’m gonna grill some gottdamn American hot dogs to celebrate the wins.  Now if only the aggy gets upset by SC my day will be complete. They’re already in tears over the election, a loss to the cocks might just put them over the edge.

making burgers here! And we can only hope! 

This election really highlighted just how big the divide is between Americans who live in densely populated cities and Americans who live in the sticks. People in cities tend to associate with people of different races and backgrounds a lot more and aren't as susceptible to trumpy type bullshit as echo chamber white bumpkins with not much to do but surf white supremacist Facebook groups and watch Fox news all night every night. The two groups are so far apart if you didn't know you'd never guess they were in the same country

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Wanker Bob said:

This election really highlighted just how big the divide is between Americans who live in densely populated cities and Americans who live in the sticks. People in cities tend to associate with people of different races and backgrounds a lot more and aren't as susceptible to trumpy type bullshit as echo chamber white bumpkins with not much to do but surf white supremacist Facebook groups and watch Fox news all night every night. The two groups are so far apart if you didn't know you'd never guess they were in the same country

Yes this does seem to be a problem. 

I met a traveller from an antique land,

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone

Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand,

Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,

And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,

Tell that its sculptor well those passions read

Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,

The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;

And on the pedestal, these words appear:

My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare

The lone and level sands stretch far away.

01a74d2d1b5009698c46059bf546208a.jpg

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 5

9 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Probably holed up with Harlan Hill in a room at the Philadelphia Four Seasons

I think you mean he’ll be holed up BY Harlan Hill in a booth at the place next door to Four Seasons Landscaping in Philadelphia.

6 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Line might be longer than some of the polling places. 

South Austin’s mom’s house is a polling place.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Pot roast, potatoes, carrots, rolls and we're popping the champagne afterwards.

Cheers to the President-elect and the Vice-President-elect!

The missus and I had date night already planned, so just ups the celebration

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Speaking of which, whatever happened with Tort Tyke?  One Mr. Briscoe Cain. 

He's still there I think? He tweeted something about it, but it has a flag/warning attached to it. He's been catching a lot of grief in the comments, plus a few eyeballs from folks that think he's cute. Don't know how Bergundi and his five young sons feel about that, but when you retweet this, what can you expect?

• Hook 'Em 1