2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

11 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Not surprised 

At what point should the military intervene to ensure a peaceful transition of power? A lame duck president should not be allowed to undermine our constitutional system through intimidation. This is probably all typical Trump bluster, but it’s shocking how fragile our democracy is.

Edited by BrickHorn

One of the greatest moments of my life was when I met [mention=36]McNelly[/mention] and the first thing he said was "you actually look like your avatar."
[mention=4507]Sydney Cartoon[/mention] can confirm this happened. 
McNelly looks nothing like his avatar. I much rather prefer his avatar.

3 minutes ago, F250 said:

This day would be a lot more enjoyable if our receivers could catch a fucking pass.

Fuck Trump and Fuck ou!

Please stop reminding me there's football on. Nothing's more of a guarantee to ruin an awesome day than A&M football.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

At what point should the military intervene to ensure a peaceful transition of power? A lame duck president should not be allowed to undermine our constitutional system through intimidation. This is probably all typical Trump bluster, but it’s shocking how fragile our democracy is.

Military ain’t doing shit, and they don’t need to. Trumps power is gone. Anyone helping him do illegal shit will be prosecuted 

Oh my god, something called Parler.com is organizing a mass exodus off Facebook in protest of censorship. Please, please, please follow through.

...they won't because, other than the YouTube comment section, it's the only place that they can spread their gospel.

Just now, aggie08 said:

Oh my god, something called Parler.com is organizing a mass exodus off Facebook in protest of censorship. Please, please, please follow through.

...they won't because, other than the YouTube comment section, it's the only place that they can spread their gospel.

Right. Because Facebook is so terrible to right wing people. 

10 minutes ago, Zonahorn said:

A lengthy thread of MAGA chuds being idiots.

There are few things more repulsive than a Yankee Redneck. A Southern Redneck, love it or hate it, is an integral part of the natural landscape and can be fascinating in its harmony with nature, like watching the Leafcutter Ant or a murder of Crows harassing a Falcon. It has its place in the world and fits in there.

The Yankee Redneck is just loud, rapacious, and fascinated with lining its nest with brightly-colored scraps of NFL jerseys.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Hefeweizen said:
1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

0E1047CD-5928-4ED4-B4F1-61DC080C1549.jpeg

Fick rumm und entdecke, Donald!

I like how Germany puts the scary little eagle at the top of the page, as if to say "Ja Ja Ve are all zitting here having a highly-civilized tea party, but just zo you know, ve schtill have nukes and jet-powered auto-gyros at our Zecret Base inside ze Hollow Earth."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

There are so many right-wing grifters that I’d like to offer thoughts & prayers to right now:

That pasty white gun chick who shit herself. 

The tiny faced idiot who looks like a fetal alcohol syndrome victim  

That tiny faced idiot with the wife with the dry vag  

Diamond  

And Silk

Tammy

And so many others whose grift of the federal govt will soon come to an end  

• Hook 'Em 1