2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

46 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Ok.  So this is stupid, for many reasons, but, as an engineer, one that I notice: the chemical hazard sign behind them. 

They are holding a press conference in front something that is 

"4" - Fire Hazard - flash point below 73F. 

"3" - Instability Hazard - shock and heat may detonate

"2" - Health Hazard - hazardous 

Ok, maybe it's just normal garage supplies, but did they check? Or are they maybe stationing themselves in front of a fucking propane tank? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tuco said:

Ok.  So this is stupid, for many reasons, but, as an engineer, one that I notice: the chemical hazard sign behind them. 

They are holding a press conference in front something that is 

"4" - Fire Hazard - flash point below 73F. 

"3" - Instability Hazard - shock and heat may detonate

"2" - Health Hazard - hazardous 

Ok, maybe it's just normal garage supplies, but did they check? Or are they maybe stationing themselves in front of a fucking propane tank? 

Fuck around and find out.

Learned about the calls for Biden while doing a service project with my 9-year-old son, who cheered at the notion of Trump no longer being his president.

Now I’m going to drink beer this afternoon while watching college football and making Daube Provençal. A good day to be an American.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tigersnake said:

Man, these guys are good. It's going to suck when they stop being rebels and go back to working for the Empire.

You are assuming that the Empire will welcome them back.  I mean, yeah, the Empire has no soul, so they would welcome them back, but you get the idea.