2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

I’m really choked up and overcome with emotion. 

A mass gathering/protest is supposedly in the works for this afternoon. People coming in from out of town. I’m not afraid, hopefully they can vent their feelings and purge safely, and maybe having the call made will take the wind out of their sails. We’ll see. If they do come I hope nobody does anything stupid. 

But either way, this moment is really important. My hope is that this past Tuesday represents the high water mark of ... whatever this was. Pushing it back will take a generation but inshalla, this is the beginning of the end.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I’m really choked up and overcome with emotion. 

A mass gathering/protest is supposedly in the works for this afternoon. People coming in from out of town. I’m not afraid, hopefully they can vent their feelings and purge safely, and maybe having the call made will take the wind out of their sails. We’ll see. If they do come I hope nobody does anything stupid. 

But either way, this moment is really important. My hope is that this past Tuesday represents the high water mark of ... whatever this was. Pushing it back will take a generation but inshalla, this is the beginning of the end.

Me too brother, me too.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

He woke up and figured out he needed to start grifting really, really hard for the next 75 days.  I'd expect him to start playing golf daily from now on.  Maybe even squeezing in 36.

Better get as much in as he can before Deutsche Bank comes and repos that shit.

• Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, Hmbre97 said:

I still want the details on this press conference. I'd wager a months salary Trump or someone said to set up a press conference at the Four Seasons and some dumbfuck googled four seasons, then called the wrong place.

Somebody has to disagree with you for there to be a bet.