2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Just now, Sawbonz said:

What is Pence’s motivation to do this? I would imagine he fucking hates trump and I can’t imagine he is delusional enough to think he has any chance at the 2024 nomination with or without such a stunt especially since any charges to come (other than tax issues which would likely not involve jail time) most likely will be from NY state

Pence is definitely going to run in 24 and his only hope is to win the support of the Trumpers and be viewed as the only republican that supported trump when the election was stolen. 

Just now, Loch Ness Monster said:

AZ is 97% in though

Not sure the maths but even if everything goes better than normal for Trump he will lose by 10K

1 minute ago, Neonmoon said:

Allegheny reportedly to post 4K net to Biden in 30 minutes. That should put it past the recount threshold 

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

But fewer and fewer votes left. Outside of provisional votes, Trump may need to win 90% of the remaining votes.

I feel like I've been reading these same sentences for 3 days now. 

I'm freaking out man.

1 minute ago, Sawbonz said:

What is Pence’s motivation to do this? I would imagine he fucking hates trump and I can’t imagine he is delusional enough to think he has any chance at the 2024 nomination with or without such a stunt especially since any charges to come (other than tax issues which would likely not involve jail time) most likely will be from NY state

any opportunity to grab onto trump's rabid fanbase is a huge motivator.  

3 minutes ago, heso said:

Pence is definitely going to run in 24 and his only hope is to win the support of the Trumpers and be viewed as the only republican that supported trump when the election was stolen. 

He won't appeal to that base.  They will want someone far more inflammatory and unhinged.  Tucker Carlson will be the candidate and we should all be terrified.  

Edited by Bodhi
  • Hook 'Em 1

Latest strategy from the genii at texags:  political blackmail, need Pelosi to go or there will be no peace:

If this happens, the rallies need to ask for something specific if turn out large. Like Solidarity. Make as minimum demand going into 2021:"No Pelosi, or No Peace!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Sbbruin said:

You know why this is taking so long? It’s because it is being done right.  And as a result, the current president will have no path to fight it,  he will lose.  Because the people have said his time is up.  The end.

My only regret is I have to work tonight so I won't be cracking that bottle of Maker's 46 until tomorrow.

Just now, RPM said:

My only regret is I have to work tonight so I won't be cracking that bottle of Maker's 46 until tomorrow.

Crack it anyway, it won't mean anything since Biden will be the 47th POTUS once that pussy resigns to get Pence to pardon him (which won't save his ass from Rikers)

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

Crack it anyway, it won't mean anything since Biden will be the 47th POTUS once that pussy resigns to get Pence to pardon him (which won't save his ass from Rikers)

Other then literally standing behind him when POTUS speaks, is there any actual proud that Pence gives a shit about Trump or his family?