2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

29 minutes ago, heso said:

If Fox News was right last night there are about 4,000 of them in Philly. That would equate to a little more than 30k state wide. But they are meaningless because they are going to skew to Biden and he’s going to be ahead. 

Trump thinks he’s going to get all or some of the Philly mail in votes invalidated because he doesn’t understand the reality of the situation surrounding his lawsuit about the poll watchers. 

Trump is going to be behind with all but the segregated ballots counted but by less than the total of those ballots and will demand they be counted

19 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

meme-ing aside, this is very much like hitler in the bunker, ordering fake troops around to have fake assaults and expecting fake reports of fake results.  his brain is just mush at this point.

Well that ended well so here’s to hoping. I know he’s too narcissistic to martyr himself, but that’s exactly how his followers would see it. 

8 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

@bolverk we need the French equivalent of fuck around and find out

I've never heard an equivalent expression, but it'd go something like this: Si tu déconnes, tu vas découvrir. (If you fuck around, you're going to find out/discover.)

As I was typing this, just heard CNN announce the election. 

FUCK TRUMP!!!

• Hook 'Em 1