2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I imagine if you talked to some of those posting, at home and after a couple of drinks, you would find out that they have other views about who should be voting as well.

You dont need to get them drinking.  They'll do it sober.

3 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I imagine if you talked to some of those posting, at home and after a couple of drinks, you would find out that they have other views about who should be voting as well.

You dont need to get them drinking.  They'll do it sober.

Fox News saying Trump wants to beef up his legal team like W had for Florida. Yeah, here's the differences. W had won Florida. W was infinitely more likeable. W wasn't a massive piece of shit like you. No one will answer your call. They are going to start abandoning you because no one wants to be associated with a loser. 

• Hook 'Em 2

39 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

@bolverk we need the French equivalent of fuck around and find out

Rough equivalent would be Tu me cherches, tu me trouves, you look for me, you find me (with implied ass-kicking.) The first part Tu me cherches? is used where an American might say "You want some of this?" or "Feelin froggy, jump."

Get that motherfucking orange asshole out of our house. 

Make him pay his bills. Make his kids pay theirs too. 

Call the cops to deal with all the crimes. 

But pack up his gold plated tacky shit, hand those boxes to his complicit walking plastic surgery advertisement (because his tiny hands could not carry them) and kick his bloated ass out. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Nope said:

This weekend is going to be a party across much of our world. I hadn’t turned on any coverage yet today, but I gathered what happened after hearing horns honking and people yelling in the street within the last 45 minutes or so. I first thought it was another protest march since we have still had plenty of those here this week.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Fox News saying Trump wants to beef up his legal team like W had for Florida. Yeah, here's the differences. W had won Florida. W was infinitely more likeable. W wasn't a massive piece of shit like you. No one will answer your call. They are going to start abandoning you because no one wants to be associated with a loser. 

W was fighting one recount in one small part of the state (obviously with a huge population).  Trump is going to have to overturn votes in 3+ states where margins are significantly higher than any recount would 'correct'.

• Hook 'Em 1