2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Just now, washparkhorn said:

Fuck this neoclown. This win belongs to Atlanta and the Georgia cities/suburbs. What a fucking prick. (not you bull).  

I interpreted his tweet to mean that, now that Georgia voted blue, they will join the ranks of the "coastal elites" according to the right wing propaganda machine.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, troph said:

Not bragging or anything but I called it on my fb feed Wednesday. Said he’d win walking away. Predicted by 100k. Haven’t really worried since then just wanted finality sooner than we’ve gotten it. It’s done. And enough states to cushion that there’s no chance of stupidity.

Tuesday night / Wednesday morning around 12:00 in the AM I did some serious math and figgered Biden would win PA by about 55K minimum probably more.  That was all based on a 10 second screenshot from the CNN map savant.  These media fucks that won't call it now are fucking cowards.  Pure-dee cowards.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 2

6 minutes ago, ndawg said:

I interpreted his tweet to mean that, now that Georgia voted blue, they will join the ranks of the "coastal elites" according to the right wing propaganda machine.

Frum is an asshat and help create Trump. No one wants us on a war footing. At home or abroad. 

No offense intended to anyone who supports some of what he says. He is often right, but he represents what we don't need more of. Especially now. Peace.

7 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I....think you missed his joke.

Also, “grace and composure”? “Political hero”??? GTFO, Laura.

Trump's creators are nervous. They are looking past Trump at what happens to them. They can be the ones who talked Donald down. He is desperate to save face. 

I finally saw some numbers on estimated outstanding votes for NC at 538:

• North Carolina: North Carolina has counted every ballot it had in its possession as of Tuesday, and Trump currently leads by 76,515 votes. However, the state has announced that about 130,900 mail-in ballots and 40,766 provisional ballots are potentially outstanding, although not all of them will count. Mail-in ballots can arrive until Nov. 12 and still be counted, and at that point more results will be released.

So if the maximum number of mail-in and provisional votes show up (they won't), Biden would need to win ~72% to close the gap.  You would expect mail-in and provisional to lean to Biden but probably not that much.  I'm finally satisfied that the people saying Trump will hang on to NC were correct.

I put it on a news channel for the first time in 2 days. Can't believe they're still talking. This is hilarious

The trump fuck lawyers and their bullshit lawsuits are mucking everything up and in turn these news vultures are taking advantage to ride it out. Crazy it's been 4 full days of this and they're still upright. 

• Fuck You 1

I wish I had the means and the resources but what would be absolute gold is do something like Kimmel used to do years back. An "epic fail" video would go viral, then like 2 weeks later they would reveal it was fake and a setup. It would be funny as shit to stage  people burning ballots or throwing them in a dumpster or something. Let it go viral with all the Q dumbfucks, facebook and if you're lucky, one of Trump's dumbass kids retweets it. Wait a week, then slamdunk on all of those stupid fucks with the reveal.

Edited by Hmbre97
  • Fuck You 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

8 minutes ago, Hmbre97 said:

I wish I had the means and the resources but what would be absolute gold is do something like Kimmel used to do years back. An "epic fail" video would go viral, then like 2 weeks later they would reveal it was fake and a setup. It would be funny as shit to stage  people burning ballots or throwing them in a dumpster or something. Let it go viral with all the Q dumbfucks, facebook and if you're lucky, one of Trump's dumbass kids retweets it. Wait a week, then slamdunk on all of those stupid fucks with the reveal.

The reveal would get 1/10th the clicks of the original video and 99% of those dumb fucks would still believe the original video.

In short....

office space bad idea GIF 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

My maternal grandparents had two portraits in their den: the Pope and JFK. I can’t help but imagine that they’re in heaven pooping some champagne (although they were really whisky drinkers) at the second Catholic president being elected.

You're the second one to mention a Champaign Enema this week. 

3 minutes ago, Dahobbs said:

The only problem: empire was the best movie by far. 

Don't act like in the future that 2020 wont' be the most entertaining story of any year between 2008 and now. 

.. meaning that the end of empire.. fuck it i'm drunk

Edited by NorthLoop

1 hour ago, WBT said:

I finally saw some numbers on estimated outstanding votes for NC at 538:

• North Carolina: North Carolina has counted every ballot it had in its possession as of Tuesday, and Trump currently leads by 76,515 votes. However, the state has announced that about 130,900 mail-in ballots and 40,766 provisional ballots are potentially outstanding, although not all of them will count. Mail-in ballots can arrive until Nov. 12 and still be counted, and at that point more results will be released.

So if the maximum number of mail-in and provisional votes show up (they won't), Biden would need to win ~72% to close the gap.  You would expect mail-in and provisional to lean to Biden but probably not that much.  I'm finally satisfied that the people saying Trump will hang on to NC were correct.

Fuck that, we get to 270 then we demand a recount of those ballots just to run up the score.