2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

3 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Biden up by 29K

Every vote dump is bigly in Bidens favor and they won't call it with 96% of the votes counted.

This feels like the Seinfeld Kramer out of fuel episode.  At this point, I kind of don’t want it called either.  I mean I do, but let’s enjoy this just a bit more.  

• Haha 1

How much is it going to eat Trump alive watching Joe come out there and talk, both of them knowing the results of this, while he sits on his fat ass in the Oval Office strewn with Big Mac wrappers shouting about stolen votes. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Ah yes - he didn't even want to win.  This isn't a loss because he wanted to lose.  Wasn't even trying.

And losing is going to fix his financial and legal woes for sure.  Never mind that his limited Secret Service detail isn't going to be nearly as effective against assassination attempts.  Oh well, it appears he chose poorly... as usual.

10 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

They're going to call it right about 3pm tomorrow right after we lose to WVU, aren't they?

Son of a bitch.

You’ll be drunk because of 1 and will ease right into the other. 

We’ll?  We’ll be drunk?

Fuck Tom Herman. 

• Like 1