2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

Yeah it’s like a completely different world. Strangely I think him allowing his campaign to talk him into Palin as a running mate played a huge part in pushing us down this very stupid path we are on now. 
In hindsight, we should have seen it coming. The crowd continuing to boo Obama even as McCain was exuding class and telling them not to boo. Another incident that comes to mind was the lady at his town hall that called him a Muslim, and McCain shot her down and negged her.

The crazy anti-reason hick wave was always there. It was just waiting to be fully unlocked by their rightful king.

4 minutes ago, troph said:

I’m tempted to say ok but only if the 1983 Longhorns get a redo on the Cotton Bowl. I’ll just take my chances on a Biden repeat on that one. Whatcha say Herschel?

I want another shot at Bama with a healthy Colt for the whole game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RDCanecutter said:

OK, let's be serious for a minute. Obviously the Liberals cheated like crazy, and may even get away with it-- for now.

You know people who are on the edge about it. They don't know where to turn. They don't know how to help our president-- the REAL president, President Trump.

But they do. They do have someone. They have the most loyal follower of the president: Senator (Coach) Tuberville.

Coach doesn't care if your Maga friends aren't actually from Alabama. If they know deep in their hearts all the ways the Demoncrats stole the election, then they are Alabamians deep down where it counts, in their beating, vengeful, righteously rage-filled hearts.

TAKE ACTION! Connect all your friends and family to Coach, have them spill out their stories, suspicions, and forwarded tales to Coach's email and phone lines. His staff will thank you.

https://tommyforsenate.com/

contact@tommyforsenate.com

PO Box 3071, Auburn, Alabama 36831

I'm trolling the shit out of that mother fucker.

• Hook 'Em 1

AZ remaining:

Of the 173K, 47K are provisional.  AZ can't tabulate these until Tuesday, due to deadline for curing process.

Of the 47K provisional votes, 18K are from Maricopa (Phoenix and burbs, currently Biden +3); 15K from Pima (Tucson, currently Biden +20).

So, 126K that can be counted this weekend.  92K of these are from Maricopa.

AZ looks done for Biden for me.  Fox and AP got it right.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, heso said:

Come on Allegheny county. I dug out a terrible towel and have the end of a bottle of Stagg to kill when we finally kick trump the fuck out of here.

e3a438cfe20cecc388c9b9829ae9077c.jpg

I have family there and have been just hammering them about how great Philly is....would be awesome to see Pittsburgh pound the final nail 

• Like 1

re: aggy thread. if you just dialled into the republican internets only you would think they have to sacrifice their white babies stem cells to black super humans hell bent on i guess having health insurance? i am making fun of them and i still can't finish the circus sentence. wtf world are they living in?

iz we winning? 

My god, twitter sucks so much shit.  I'm having a good time giving the dotard supporters the business when one of them whines about Biden's upcoming lockdowns means he won't be able to spend Christmas with his family.  Being a God loving Christian this is important to him so we liberals should now understand why everyone hates us.

My reply "Cry more, bitch".

Boom, half a second later 12 hour time out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, staboner said:

re: aggy thread. if you just dialled into the republican internets only you would think they have to sacrifice their white babies stem cells to black super humans hell bent on i guess having health insurance? i am making fun of them and i still can't finish the circus sentence. wtf world are they living in?

iz we winning? 

TexAgs should be happy as hell that they are going to be forced by Biden to gay-marry their animals.

38 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

Its mind boggling how far and fast republicans have moved away from this in such a relatively short period of time.

One of the main reasons that got the ball rolling in the direction to where we are now, is that incredibly dumb bitch standing to his right.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

My god, twitter sucks so much shit.  I'm having a good time giving the dotard supporters the business when one of them whines about Biden's upcoming lockdowns means he won't be able to spend Christmas with his family.  Being a God loving Christian this is important to him so we liberals should now understand why everyone hates us.

My reply "Cry more, bitch".

Boom, half a second later 12 hour time out.

It will be quite the trick if Biden is able to cancel Xmas before taking office.

• Like 1