2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

You joke, but our qanon in-law and her bf are firmly in the "fuck your libtard feelings" crowd, and tonight she asked for thoughts and prayers, as she is having a really difficult time, and is having a hard time functioning (which, I can't tell the difference since she refuses to hold down a steady job, and relies on her dad and step-mom).  She said she's been feeling sick since Tuesday, and has barely been able to eat.

Want to start throwing her previous texts and FB postings back at her, but wife thinks she may really go over the deep end.

Her voting history shows that she has never voted before this week.  Trump did a damn fine job of finding the mentally ill and politically apathetic and getting them to vote for him.

She probably has COVID.

2 hours ago, SizzleChest said:

Basically. They had to send Kornacki to forced nap time for this is my guess.  He forgot that the Provisionals would most likely align to the vote allocation proportion in each county.

I just downloaded the data from the PA elections website and did some calculations in Excel (below).  This is raw, incomplete data as each county is uploading batches as they go.  Only 8 of the 67 counties have reported provisional ballots so far, BUT the early trend is that these Provisional votes vs. ED and Mail-in votes appear to correlate pretty well.  They're actually tracking in Biden's favor by a point or two depending on the county.  And each of the 8 counties are Trumpy heavy. 

PA2020.png

Now we're up to 10 counties reporting provisional ballots (out of 67).  Same thing - these are Trumpy counties, but the proportion of provisionals to ED and Mail-in ballots is consistent.

Summary1.png.3ef33cecf45bc5f4f7743aaac2ff92e1.png

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Her voting history shows that she has never voted before this week.  Trump did a damn fine job of finding the mentally ill and politically apathetic and getting them to vote for him.

Your probably right about that.

She might actually be physically ill too. When did she last get a check up?

Trump's trying to litigate this as if it were the 2000 election in Florida.  He has no clue that the present circumstances are completely different.  

He wants a high-profile lawyer who will argue to the American people on TV instead of arguing the case to you know, courts and judges. 

Just now, C-Man said:

I’m gonna need a link — directly into my veins!!!!

It was on CNN. Their White House corespondent said that her sources are saying that Trump is starting to question the effectiveness of Giuliani and Pam Bondi heading the legal team he has pushing his nonsense litigation. 

7 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

You joke, but our qanon in-law and her bf are firmly in the "fuck your libtard feelings" crowd, and tonight she asked for thoughts and prayers, as she is having a really difficult time, and is having a hard time functioning (which, I can't tell the difference since she refuses to hold down a steady job, and relies on her dad and step-mom).  She said she's been feeling sick since Tuesday, and has barely been able to eat.

Want to start throwing her previous texts and FB postings back at her, but wife thinks she may really go over the deep end.

You bring up a good point actually.  For all of these Trumpers, the R establishment is running the risk of suppressing their own vote in the future by claiming this campaign was stolen.  If it's the first election you ever voted in and you feel like all your emotion and hard work are for nothing because of cheating, you may never bother again.

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I still think Graham's "donation" came out of his campaign funds.

Of course it did. He got a lot of money in late when it looked like his campaign was on the ropes and I have no doubt he was told that he needed to pay it forward into Trump’s frivolous lawsuit fund. 

Sort of off topic but don’t know where else to post it.

I Googled the PA Lt. Governor because he just looks like he has an interesting backstory - and he does - and found this article on his house.

It’s an old car dealership and its renovation was part of his movement as the mayor of a semi-dilapidated steel town to revitalize the town.

He still lives there even though as Lt. Governor he has an official residence.

https://www.designsponge.com/2016/07/in-pennsylvania-a-car-dealership-becomes-an-industrial-home.html

It’s seriously bad ass and I thought y’all would also enjoy his Brazilian wife.

ecd52fe9b727984747d77450b4c3f928.jpg

bc1aac1a9e22724f4f4e942f1958bbe7.jpg
38d65d8f961ecbace6f74b566ac497a3.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

Trump's trying to litigate this as if it were the 2000 election in Florida.  He has no clue that the present circumstances are completely different.  

He wants a high-profile lawyer who will argue to the American people on TV instead of arguing the case to you know, courts and judges. 

he pretty much thought if he didn't like the count in a state, he could call scotus on the phone to wave a magic wand and overrule it.  we have a few folks on this board basically parroting this strategy like it was a done deal.

also, i just listened to tucker carlson's opening out of morbid curiosity.  holy shit.  it's much easier to see how so many people who watch this shit 24/7 are fucking broken.  it's not that they're disconnected from reality, they live in a totally separate reality.  scary shit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I Googled the PA Lt. Governor because he just looks like he has an interesting backstory - and he does - and found this article on his house.

It’s an old car dealership and its renovation was part of his movement as the mayor of a semi-dilapidated steel town to revitalize the town.

https://www.designsponge.com/2016/07/in-pennsylvania-a-car-dealership-becomes-an-industrial-home.html

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

When he gives tv interviews from home, there’s a picture of her in a bikini in the backdrop. 

oh- see above. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

8 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Tucker is a fuckhead. He’s legitimately dangerous. He’s like Wormtongue to otherwise normal Republicans. Fucking toxic poison.

Not sure if I heard correctly but Steve Schmidt mentioned that Tucker may be a Presidential candidate in 2024.  

14 minutes ago, heso said:

Holy shit. Trump is JUST NOW starting to question the effectiveness of Rudy Giuliani as his lawyer. 

How anyone has the stones to work for him with his reputation baffles me. He literally chews up and spits out everyone that has ever worked for/with him. It's as if people don't learn.

Listen I’m already lit for the weekend but let’s have a recap of what the narrative SHOULD be right now:

Fuckstain defunds the USPS.  Tells his people don’t worry about covid and only do IN PERSON voting. Then predictably mail in ballots come in late...And he says to have hard cut off and not count those mail in ballots.  Am I taking crazy pills?  That’s EXACTLY what he did

Fucking dumbass Democrat operatives should be running w this.  I have not heard a peep.  You don’t play politics to win some game.  You play to bury your fucking opponent...because that’s exactly what they’re in it for.  Wake the fuck up.  

Given how few PA ballots were announced today, I’m assuming that we’re fully into provisionals now (and mostly done with the mail-ins).
If it’s true that the provisional breakdown generally aligns with the counties overall, and the two candidates are basically running 49%-49% across the state, how are we expecting this lead to grow to over 30k?  Wouldn’t it basically stay where it is, ~15k, or increase just slightly?
What am I missing that’s going to put Biden over +33k or whatever and allow AP to call the race?

Outsized numbers of ballots in D counties I’d imagine. I know Allegheny had a hold up on their 30k mail ballots because of a printing fuckup. Don’t know if those are in yet.

12 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Braddock is basically Pittsburgh. You could be downtown in 15 minutes. It’s pretty much a riverbank that was once line with steel mills and the houses on the hill above it that were for the mill workers. 

I live 20 mins from there and I would have never guessed that it had its own mayor. 

Edited by heso

Not sure about that.  I think some Trump voters probably also got spooked by the USPS bullshit, but more likely their requested mail-in ballot never arrived.

I think I just misread the initial post as provisionals breaking the same as mail ballots in a given county instead of with the overall result. My b.

7 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

He reminds me a bit of Chef Michael Psilakis, his voice and demeanor mainly.  And you're right, we're interested in his Brazilian wife.  

3 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

How anyone has the stones to work for him with his reputation baffles me. He literally chews up and spits out everyone that has ever worked for/with him. It's as if people don't learn.

That was basically the point that CNN was making. He’s frustrated that he can’t get quality credible lawyers for this nonsense but it’s because everyone knows that it’s nonsense that no one is willing to attach their name to it. 

Listen I’m already lit for the weekend but let’s have a recap of what the narrative SHOULD be right now:
Fuckstain defunds the USPS.  Tells his people don’t worry about covid and only do IN PERSON voting. Then predictably mail in ballots come in late...And he says to have hard cut off and not count those mail in ballots.  Am I taking crazy pills?  That’s EXACTLY what he did

Fucking dumbass Democrat operatives should be running w this.  I have not heard a peep.  You don’t play politics to win some game.  You play to bury your fucking opponent...because that’s exactly what they’re in it for.  Wake the fuck up.  

Democrats got it right in getting their voters to mail in early at least. Everything we counted in PA was sent early enough to arrive by Election Day despite fuckery. I agree there should’ve been more of an in person voting push, but ballots arriving after Election Day were the only ones with any risk of being thrown out and there’s been a fairly small number of those (though of course we don’t know how many just never arrived).

While on the subject of the Pennsylvania Lt. Governor's wife:

https://www.timesonline.com/story/news/2020/10/12/woman-hurls-racist-xenophobic-insults-gisele-fetterman/5968698002/

A visit to a local grocery store turned ugly on Sunday when Gisele Barreto Fetterman, the wife of Pennsylvania Lt. Gov. John Fetterman, was subjected to xenophobic and racist insults in a confrontation that the state’s Second Lady captured briefly on video and posted to Twitter.

Gisele Fetterman, a formerly undocumented immigrant from Brazil who became an American citizen in 2009, said she went to an Aldi’s in Forest Hills near her Braddock home to buy kiwis.

While standing in line to check out, Fetterman said she was accosted by a woman who said, “There’s that (n-word) that Fetterman married” and called the state's Second Lady a thief who did not belong here.

Fetterman, 38, said she was unaccompanied by her “amazing” security team because the family was in on a rainy Sunday night and she was just darting out “for what I thought would be a five-minute trip to the grocery store.”

Lt. Gov. John Fetterman is the former mayor of Braddock, Allegheny County, and the couple still live there with their three children.

On Monday, Fetterman told the USA TODAY Network that the woman would hurl insults then walk away and return to continue the verbal barrage. A woman standing behind her asked if she was alone and warned her to not walk to her car alone, Fetterman said.

She was too upset to notify employees, Fetterman said. “I just wanted to get out of there and get home,” she said.

Fetterman said she paid for her kiwis and looked for the woman, but did not see her. As she was backing her car out of her parking space, Fetterman said the woman came out of the store empty-handed and headed for her car.

Shaking and crying, Fetterman said she reached for her phone to record the incident, but only managed to capture the last few seconds in which the woman pulls down her mask and says, “You’re a (n-word).”

The incident might not even be the first time the woman has verbally attacked Fetterman. The Second Lady said Monday that she recalled seeing the woman last week drive by the Free Store she operates in Braddock to provide clothes and other items to those in need.

Fetterman said the woman was driving and screaming out of her window. “I just took it as some person battling some mental illness or something,” she said.

Since Sunday’s incident, Fetterman said she has heard from other residents who reported similar racist incidents with the woman, some involving children.

“This behavior and this hatred is taught,” Fetterman posted on Twitter Sunday. “If you know her, if she is our neighbor or relative, please, please teach her love instead.”

27 minutes ago, heso said:

Holy shit. Trump is JUST NOW starting to question the effectiveness of Rudy Giuliani as his lawyer. 

Ironically, Rudy Giuliani is also just now starting to question the effectiveness of Donald Trump as a President.

11 minutes ago, heso said:

Braddock is basically Pittsburgh. You could be downtown in 15 minutes. It’s pretty much a riverbank that was once line with steel mills and the houses on the hill above it that were for the mill workers. 

I live 20 mins from there and I would have never guessed that it had its own mayor. 

image.jpeg.f78128b1e797e0dcc034efee2b1bceb3.jpeg