2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

1 hour ago, heso said:

Holy shit. Trump is JUST NOW starting to question the effectiveness of Rudy Giuliani as his lawyer. 

Giuliani is the Fucking Anti-Baghdad Bob.  Bob just said everything is fine, Rudy is saying "everything is going to drop soon."  Fuck you, Manhattan Con man.
image.thumb.png.0008836dcc0977a857fdb47703c5b794.png
More photoshop fun....

1 minute ago, Underdog said:

Feel your pain, bro.  Think I'm on my 4th account, the other 3 have been suspended.  My take the loss, pussy to Eric and Harlan was the final nail today, just over 3 hrs to go for timeout.

Guess they just don't like you. My takethelosspussy tweets to Tom Cotton and Trump didn't get me in timeout.

15 minutes ago, Bodhi said:

He just completed an interview on MSNBC.  Discretely on his bookshelf in the background he had a Count von Count doll and USPS toy truck.  This guy is kind of awesome.

Screen Shot 2020-11-06 at 7.40.50 PM.png

His son did a photo/videobomb during that interview.  He came strolling into the room when he realized pop was on TV, slight grin and a slow backpedal out of view. 

1 minute ago, TXSG8R said:

Yea, I’m starting to believe the ratings excuse to drag this shit out. Pennsylvania is in the bag, this is no longer extra caution. 

I could be completely off here...but that’s not how ratings benefit networks right? These ads are sold, unless they are doing real-time bidding for time over the next couple of days I don’t see how it matters. Future negotiations for the value of election week maybe but this is a pretty unique situation. 

I’m sticking with them being scared of being the target of Donny’s last tantrum as POTUS. 

Yea, I’m starting to believe the ratings excuse to drag this shit out. Pennsylvania is in the bag, this is no longer extra caution. 
The entirety of America is working from home, a huge portion of which probably have had a TV on with cable news running the majority of the time. I'm convinced they've been getting crack cocaine level doses of ratings and now they're just chasing the dragon.

1 minute ago, SizzleChest said:

Well, Laura Ingraham just kicked off her show tonight with a running list (she's still going) of Trump's WH accomplishments.

When Laura Fucking Ingraham is reading your political obituary on the air, you call this fucker so we can all move along.

You mean Mrs. Mann, right? 

6 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

I could be completely off here...but that’s not how ratings benefit networks right? These ads are sold, unless they are doing real-time bidding for time over the next couple of days I don’t see how it matters. Future negotiations for the value of election week maybe but this is a pretty unique situation. 

I’m sticking with them being scared of being the target of Donny’s last tantrum as POTUS. 

Why would CNN or MSNBC be scared of being a target of a lame duck president?  They antagonize him regularly, and have been even more direct during this election cycle. Cooper called him a fat turtle flopping on his back ffs. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Underdog said:

Maybe this is Fake News chance for one final fuck you to Trump, make it a long slow painful death. 

Whoever posted the joker talking about why he likes to use a knife earlier was spot on. 

They know he’s sitting there in the Oval Office watching the mail in ballots slowly tally his loss. 

Just now, Loch Ness Monster said:

There is literally zero chance Trump could come back and win Nevada or PA.

Fuck the media

The media’s bullshit excuse is “maybe there are 100K provisional ballots for Trump”

to believe that you have to ignore the history of election ballot data 

5 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

Why would CNN or MSNBC be scared of being a target of a lame duck president?  They antagonize him regularly, and have been even more direct during this election cycle. Cooper called him a fat turtle flopping on his back ffs. 

Yeah, fuck if I know. I just cannot wrap my head around all these networks tiptoeing around this thing being a done deal.